[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Attraction between CM and MW would be one beautiful

love story, but everything is already destroyed. 

I dont like CM holding the sword in the bridalroom.

But, I like that this tree has fireflies besides flowers. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, juju84 said:

To tell the truth I won't be very sad if we don't meet his reincarnation in the present day. The person who I really wish for MW to meet is YW.

Second that. YW's death has been her biggest regret so probably meeting him again, like I said in my previous post, would be a closure to her unending grudge.

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the loots in the coffin could have been the goblets and jewelries from the princess wedding?

Looks like it belongs to the people she killed. She told MaGo that they're the people who died because of her, so perhaps instead of their corpse, she took something that belongs to them.

5 hours ago, brielover said:

It might tie in to Chang Sun's story - if he's based on Hippolytus as I suspect, CS will be blamed for something he did not do.

If that is true, could that be what's in CS character description? That he apparently killed a friend of his?

Now that we're already halfway, I too hope that we finally see some CS backstory as well. So with David Lee's appearance, I hope we'll be able to see at least a glimpse of it. 

Btw, @kaxx, since I was reminded of TCC..how was it? :D..still watching?^^..

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i meant, for MW to kill the princess and injure (kill) CM and still managed to escape the palace.. how did she escape? held CM as hostage since he is the general?

she was supposed to go join the rebel troop with her bandits gang.. but her gang was being rounded up, some got killed, some got captured and hanged in the palace execution area.. so unless the rebel troop came to attack the palace coincidentally else i can’t think how she can just escape..

Actually I believe she could. First of all from what we've seen MW knew all in and out's of the palace. Let's not forget she was quite a capable thief that's why her gang was so successful and hard to capture. Plus it was a wedding night and since everyone thought MW was done for (not killed but still incapacitated in many ways) no one expected the retaliation. I believe that the festive atmosphere also served as a distraction. So it wasn't quite hard for MW to quietely sneek in kill guards and the newlyweds. 

Also I don't rule out the possability that CM covered up for her when realising she came to seek retribution. This maybe the reason he took a sword to the chambers. Not to kill but to protect while continuing playing his part as a bad guy in her eyes. 

And in the first episode we've seen that after the rampage she was chased by the soldiers but managed to kill them all single-handedly and this pretty much shows just how capable she was. She wasn't the gang's leader for no reason after all.

@lightbringer06

Second that. YW's death has been her biggest regret so probably meeting him again, like I said in my previous post, would be a closure to her unending grudge.

Yup. I'm actually half sure YW is the one MW is waiting for. Remember when she asked Mago if *he would also come* I bet she was implying CM's reincarnation at that time and she didn't look all too happy at the thought as far as I can tell. 

• Like 10

tvn IG has continuous spams of HDL clips reminding viewers THE DAY HAS COME.. erm, tomorrow :grimace:

and here’s to dear chingus who are still rooting for CM:-

he is kinda silly haha and the disappointment when corgi isn’t responding to him :joy:

28 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Looks like it belongs to the people she killed. She told MaGo that they're the people who died because of her, so perhaps instead of their corpse, she took something that belongs to them.

on second thought, those might be items each belonging to her thief gang.. thats why she poured wine over the coffin.. its like sharing good things with her friends?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

IU & Yeo Jin Goo

Their BTS are indeed cuteness overload. For them who are working together for the very first time, their interaction, their connection, it's as if they've  known each for a long time already.

I've seen the BTS of many, many OTPs before, even the closest acquaintance are sometimes stiff & awkward to each other. 

I've never seen a male lead that is so playful, flirty (in a good way..hahha), and innocently cute and yet all-grown up..hahha :lol:

It is such a wonderful surprise and so unexpected that he is so comfortable and relaxed with IU, he freely jokes with her and even teases her. And gosh look at that smile of his. :rolleyes:

And I've been watching all videos of them, look closely when he gaze at her, his eyes are literally sparkling i tell you, it's as if he's mesmerized hahhha... so sweet :blush:

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and here’s to dear chingus who are still rooting for CM

I kinda like him as an actor but as CM, I'm still not sure. There's still a part of me that hopes he had no choice but to do what he did, but still... what he did was soooo bad that if he weren't a charming actor, it would be unforgivable. LOL I just hope he paid for it throughout his lifetimes.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

30 minutes ago, berny2 said:

I've never seen a male lead that is so playful, flirty (in a good way..hahha), and innocently cute and yet all-grown up..hahha

Yeaaaaah hahahaha it kinda feells that since IU is more like the method type of actor (based on the BTS but she does go out of character) she can't play the "mood maker" on set, so that responsibility fell on Jin Goo who said in an interview that it's easy for him to go out of character.  :D

• Like 9
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yeaaaaah hahahaha it kinda feells that since IU is more like the method type of actor (based on the BTS but she does go out of character) she can't play the "mood maker" on set, so that responsibility fell on Jin Goo who said in an interview that it's easy for him to go out of character.  :D

Yeah.. and he's so attuned to IU. Every single thing she does or say, he's readily smiling or laughing :lol: and all giddy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, brielover said:

I can't remember why the bartender and guest manager have not moved on.  I think I remember a reason was given but don't know the episode.  Can anyone refresh my brain?  

The guest manager wants to personally see off all the descendants of her husband's relatives who killed her. As for the bartender he actually never got the chance to tell his story. Every time he tried he got interrupted by someone. So the reason behind his stay is still a mystery.

I'm also curious about his story)

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, juju84 said:

As for the bartender he actually never got the chance to tell his story. Every time he tried he got interrupted by someone.

Ooooh that's kinda hilarious. :D Sometimes the English subtitles aren't accurate and we miss these things. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

The judgment day is come:relieved:

We would see ..

What's the secret behind these expression..

Spoiler

What's i could say these  scenes is not like what it's seems

IMG-20190806-110226.jpg

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Attraction between CM and MW would be one beautiful

love story, but everything is already destroyed. 

I dont like CM holding the sword in the bridalroom.

But, I like that this tree has fireflies besides flowers. 

Definitely when these scenes ended as it's  it will be low lowest trick of betrayal i ever find  in history of k.dramaland .:triumph:

A Man who's strong like a beast an warriors among his clan, cheated a women who even always chase him away still comes to see him because missed him,

destroyed her people's because jealously and greed??

Oh come on...:naughty:

He don't deserved to be born !!

Even to be remembered !

Ssh..shh..sprinkle  the salt...

IMG-20190806-110226.jpg

Excited for tonight episode 

HDL flying high marked 12 to score ratings.

Hwaiting:thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, jen459 said:

Pass the salt shaker please! Sprinkle sprinkle!

He’s probably a crucial part of Man Wol’s closure. This drama has stumped me so much as to potential plot twists. Can’t wait for tonight’s episode! 

:joy::P

It's  really fun here...

Cheers to all who's need some extra logics to ingesting the story better :grin:

I full big bottle salt for you dear..in case the jealous and greedy chasing you:glasses:

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

*hand around bottles of sugar*

C’MON YOU CHINGUS HAVE TO DO IT THE CS WAY!! :lol:

Ha...ha...ha...

These all becomes useless ..

So which is better to chased a ghost grudges then:sweat_smile:

A Salt..or.. Sugar...:lol:

Go Chan Sung...don't make a bad decisions..lol..(MW voice tone):glasses:

4 hours ago, jen459 said:

Brilliant idea! The Chang Sung  way is the sweetest. ❤️

Let’s put a little salt, a lot of sugar, some flour and eggs....and bake a cake in celebration for how awesome this drama is! 

Oh..god...

These really richard simmons to have friends who's brought you to an ending laughing :lol:

Oh..goshh how about inviting MW she really like Champagne maybe she could give us some to complete the partyB)

A Cake, kaviar,  champagne and HDL livestream...It's really good good..

No party's could beat it:astonished:

See you tonight's

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

These really awf**some to have friends who's brought you to an ending laughing :lol:

Oh..goshh how about inviting MW she really like Champagne maybe she could give us some to complete the partyB)

A Cake, kaviar,  champagne and HDL livestream...It's really good good..

MW is in a bad mood right now with the hotel move.. accounts that dun tally.. we prolly get thrown out and silent off like the ghost party in the bus :D

could CM have been the rebel leader with his identity concealed as the princess guard? :huh: anyway i’m still trying very hard to turn him back as a good person who din let MW down lol

i only remembered the bartender has been with HDL for 500 years.. he studied and studied and finally returned as the top scholar but on his way back, he just collapsed and died. haha i love how mdm choi always bickered with him.. she can’t stand the way he talks and that he is not trendy (the last scene in search for new plot of land to relocate HDL) :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1