[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

So I just watched episode 8. I have Viki but it was stuck at 11% this morning and I only had the time to watch it tonight. 

I personally think CM did not intend to have MW and her people captured. I think he genuinely fell in love with her and wanted to be with her but was hurt when MW said that they can't be together and she will join the rebellion with her people, whom she can't abandon. I think CM got hurt by that and the reason why she had her and her people captured is so she would stay. His sin is greed. He didn't want her to leave him, or to not know how she is, or for her to just die in the rebellion. Then CM told the princess to let MW live because she somewhat "helped" him capture her people but his intention is to keep MW alive. 

Also, since IU writes songs well, I wonder if she ever adlibs and how much of her lines came from her, if she ever did this. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

31 minutes ago, brielover said:

I thought there was another character I wasn't aware of coming into the picture that you knew about!  Captain of a hundred security guards or so and General of a hundred thousand soldiers are very different roles!

ok

• Like 3

Annyeong chingus, 

First time to post here.  Oh my sad heart,  my betrayed heart. Chungmyung betrayed Manweol in the past. Oh my!  We still do not know what were the circumstances but still it made me feel the pain of betrayal. 

I hope it will be more enlightened in the coming episodes. I think Chansung is Chungmyung in the past. I think there will be a great uncovering of truth with the coming episodes. 

Good day chingus. :wub:

#IAmReallyRootingForManweolAndChungMyungPairing

• Like 6

Here's the song that  the old ghosts danced at the bus and ManWol got annoyed of them

(But she was already angry because she met SoHwa again and got reincarnated as human  and also as ChanSeong's (ex)girlfriend)

ManWol stopped their dancing by changing/switching the station of the radio.

The Song Title is "Amor Fati" by Kim YeonJa

Amor Fati  (Love of Fate)

- It's a  Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate".

It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary.

Moreover, amor fati is characterized by an acceptance of the events or situations that occur in one's life. (wiki)

- It's the embrace of fate and the positivity that such a mindset can bring into one's life. (quora)

- It's the embrace of fate no matter what, making the best of every moment. (youtube)

-

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Every time I see the Captain staring in the moon, I have to admit, my heart flutters a bit. 

That was a beautiful shot, in both red and white color.

MW and CM calmly looking at eachother, before she went towards him.

I like the scenes when MW and CS are together on the hotel terrace

with the sparkly city in the background.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

When you caught up in embarrassing situation.:blush:

Dunno to arrange each pictures clearly yet.:ph34r:

And someone insisted to make a scene to admited you are wrong:)

Just rapping like MW is the best to vent your hurt ego :P

Bambam..baram.bam..laiya..laiya..laiya...yak!

Haaa..IU...there.. :lol:

Her disdain annoying looks is awards quality .

:heart: 

Jieun acting!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

If Koo Chanseong was sleeping for three days , I think we only saw the edited version of his dream. Why did not Sanchez take him to the hospital? Did he have any fluids after he woke up before starting  to run around the town looking for Hotel Del Luna??

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

If Koo Chanseong was sleeping for three days , I think we only saw the edited version of his dream. Why did not Sanchez take him to the hospital? Did he have any fluids after he woke up before starting  to run around the town looking for Hotel Del Luna??

Hmm maybe Sanchez did, the doc gave an iv drip and said CS is just in deep sleep due to "fatigue"? We have to fill in the blanks ourselves this time I guess. :D

• LOL 6

55 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I think JMW told Sanchez not to wake GCS up and let him sleep, that's why Sanchez didn't bother. Remember Sanchez's character does a lot of things for JMW, which brings me to thinking, what if Sanchez is the reincarnation of Yeon Woo and GCS is the Captain/Chung Myung? Lol. Just thinking and trying to fill in gaps here. :lol:

I'm doing what @kaxx is stating, we have to fill in the blanks ourselves. I'm sure this coming up weekend, we'll get the whole dream that GCS had. We probably got partial of this for this week's episodes.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, kaxx said:

Hmm maybe Sanchez did, the doc gave an iv drip and said CS is just in deep sleep due to "fatigue"? We have to fill in the blanks ourselves this time I guess. :D

Or maybe it has to do with Mago's Tonic Water magic medicine that imbibed energy into him!! lol

Also why is Koo Chanseong not questioning how Jang Manweol is apparating and disapparating when he blinks or turns around! He need to ask her if she is a jinn, witch or a goblin???:D

-----------------------

About Jang Manweol's punishment . Maybe she is being punished for bringing calamity to a budding nation by killing it's Princess even though she is a tyrant. She created a power vacuum and destabilized the kingdom and the adjacent kingdom had to interfere and take over it's warring factions coz a lot of bloodshed was happening.:lol:

• LOL 6

38 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Also why is Koo Chanseong not questioning how Jang Manweol is apparating and disapparating when he blinks or turns around! He need to ask her if she is a jinn, witch or a goblin???

I think he knows Manweol has supernatural powers since she is over 1000 years old.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I think JMW told Sanchez not to wake GCS up and let him sleep, that's why Sanchez didn't bother. Remember Sanchez's character does a lot of things for JMW, which brings me to thinking, what if Sanchez is the reincarnation of Yeon Woo and GCS is the Captain/Chung Myung? Lol. Just thinking and trying to fill in gaps here. :lol:

I'm doing what @kaxx is stating, we have to fill in the blanks ourselves. I'm sure this coming up weekend, we'll get the whole dream that GCS had. We probably got partial of this for this week's episodes.

When the writers take reincarnation circle 100 % i give my vote for your  theory.

Now We just could assuming  or predict where's the story might end.

I think when the writers has strong intention not to devide the audience focus story, they will fast to clear up the past  matter, and focused in the present hence since the past is actually the spirit of the storyline i guess they decided to come up with a puzzle scene bit by bit  to prevail  the whole scope of story and the correlation the past and present, so be patient .

Some audience maybe felt uncomfortable since the past story get a little overview when in fact the past scenes appear not much than  2 minutes blurred dream or 3 minutes

opening/endings introduction .

So don't worry the leads is still JMW and GCS.:)

I have no worries wherever the story will goes now, what i want to watch is the writers provide a masterful plot turn an twists  and wrappings in a class.

Hotel Del luna hwaiting:thumbsup:

I flowers U is geek and cozy:sweat_smile:

adorable IU signatures flowers B)

IMG-20190806-072217.jpg

IMG-20190806-072213.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

When the writers take reincarnation circle 100 % i give my vote for your  theory.

Now We just could assuming  or predict where's the story might end.

I think when the writers has strong intention not to devide the audience focus story, they will fast to clear up the past  matter, and focused in the present hence since the past is actually the spirit of the storyline i guess they decided to come up with a puzzle scene bit by bit  to prevail  the whole scope of story and the correlation the past and present, so be patient .

Some audience maybe felt uncomfortable since the past story get a little overview when in fact the past scenes appear not much than  2 minutes blurred dream or 3 minutes

opening/endings introduction .

So don't worry the leads is still JMW and GCS.:)

I have no worries wherever the story will goes now, what i want to watch is the writers provide a masterful plot turn an twists  and wrappings in a class.

Hotel Del luna hwaiting:thumbsup:

I agree with you on the past story, but I think for this drama, the past plays a lot within the story, therefore we actually need it to find out what the present is and how it will turn out.

Either way, I am loving how the flow of the drama is going so far and all these plot twist and characters showing up is going well with the drama. I just hope there's enjoy time to explain it all. We only have 8 more episodes to go.

• Like 2
  • Love 2