[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

14 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I wonder if CM knows that the princess kill all of MW’s gang? Was he being forced to married so that princess will not harm MW? Was that the exchange and MW misunderstood his feelings and she killed him in the end ? 

I really hope so, it's just soooo weirddd, unless CM is acting so good in the drama, we still haven't see how she killed him, and the captain looks like he expected it and just let her killed him:(

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, blademan said:

PREVIEW!!!!

Youtube version:

Well that was quick. He found her. :lol: I'm not liking Chansung's new hair. I thought it didn't look good on Jang Ki Yong either in Search WWW.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Wait so is MW's sin...

Hide contents

falling in love, which got everyone killed? 

I would hate it if that's the case that would be so shallow for her to be stucked for more than a thousand years in my opinion. Unlike in goblin it was justified why Kim Shin became like that. Or maybe it was considered a great sin since she killed the future queen and king of the country and as far as I know they also have this rule known as mandate of heaven in which the king and queen are chosen by the heavens or I'm just overthinking lol

On the other hand I'm starting to want CS to be the reincarnation of YW after seeing that warm and genuine smile before he died. If he didn't get her in the past atleast they can be together now :( 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I just finish the yesterday's ep and I come up with the idea that GCS is not the reincarnation of either YW or CM. In the past, YW loved MW but she loved CM (Firefly General) and now GCS is the one who loves her and whom she loves. He is a gift or a compensation for all of the miserable time she has endured.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Omoooo! What an episode. Who is she waiting for? There's still more of MW past with YW. I remember her saying his name, and telling that he is person who loved her the most. 

Again the tree from DramaMilk recap

Spoiler

VO – She can’t go to the other side, she can’t leave here also. It seems like she tried to run away, but it did not work. Jang Man-wol is that tree and the tree created this hotel. Wherever she goes, the tree grows. Wherever the tree grows, that is the hotel.

20190803-220126.jpg

20190803-220148.jpg

But what's with the fireflies at the first episode when Mago is pulling the coffin away. 

Screenshot-20190804-223606-Viu.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

On the other hand I'm starting to want CS to be the reincarnation of YW after seeing that warm and genuine smile before he died. If he didn't get her in the past atleast they can be together now

Riiiiight? I was thinking the same thing. Since what the firefly guard did was revealed, it's now more likely that IF CS is a reincarnation, he's YW. Makes sense because MW said YW loved her the most. So it's probably like, YW being reincarnated so he could get the chance to make MW fall in love with him, or to protect MW, which YW failed to do in the past. OOOOOOOOR (here's another or), if CS is the firefly guard, it could be him being reincarnated to make amends or to make up for what he did? Maybe... depends. Third option is CS is not a reincarnation. Hahahaha but I'd be open to any of these three choices. At this point, I'm going with the flow just to see if the writers will honor the characters and the story and provide a high quality story. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you for the recap @Dramanoona!

this is the agony of watching an ongoing drama! Lol. I don’t want to wait but i have to wait lol

I only caught the episode half-way in. LOL and not with the best language skills.

Was using my phone to type as I watched the drama.

Usually after the episode, I will read dramamilk's recaps.

But i can continue the recap here (not so detailed though)

I feel so much for YW now. I think if they gave him similar screen time as Firefly, we might also root for him (?). I mean, that smile when he had that noose around his neck, as if saying, 'it's ok, it's not your fault' but she still saw him dying.... ahhhhhh

*hums D.O's That's O.K*

• Like 3

the preview.. CS opened a box and whats that tiny bottle inside? i tried to rewatch but can’t figure it out.. :huh: i remembered in another forum thread that previews are always jumbled not in show sequence.. so, that preview has nothing about MR?

MW definitely missed CS.. especially when she needs to do up the maths :lol: managing the hotel isn’t her forte.. she needs to go back to drinking champagne and eating caviar :P and doing nails

like most chingus here, i hope CS is not a reincarnation of YW or CM.. he is supposed to be the medicine (or poison) to help MW let go of her hurtful past.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, wenlhy said:

I really hope so, it's just soooo weirddd, unless CM is acting so good in the drama, we still haven't see how she killed him, and the captain looks like he expected it and just let her killed him:(

Yupp felt strange and hurt:bawling:

Why does MW asked MG whatever that's man is reincarnated too?

So our Firefly story not ending yet..

There's Mira the reincarnation of the princes 

So Who's CS.

When set back the hotel is represented  YW so could it be The tree is MW heart(CM)?

He even willingly suggested MW to keep alive!:bawling:

Ctto

• Like 5