[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Text Preview of Episode 7:

"구잔성 나는 나쁜 사람이었어.”

탈줄한 13호실 귀신은 ’영상’을 톰해 남자들을 해지기 시작한다. 13호실 귀신이 노리는 ’타깃’은 점자 좁혀져가고,잔성은 13호실 귀 신을 물러내기 위해서 스스로 미끼가 되는데....

한편 만씔은 우연히 전생의 악연 ‘송화‘의 얼굴을 한 여자와 마주친다.잔성을 향해 웃고 있는 그 여자는 바로 잔성의 전 여자진구 이미라?!

Here's the translation by  IUstarcandy:

EAsHFEgU8AADuEX.jpg

• Like 6

Aha..these all what we waiting for the core of the story.

Which could brings audience to stopped unnecessary guessing games, focusing to the storyline flows, maybe the worst could happen but even deep pain would heal with a time.

The important part to open the cause their bond entangled after that's the mine flows of story is easier to digest.

Make audience focusing to developing relationship between MW and CS after all they are the mine lead .

So bring it on Writernim the audience so ready for your storyB)

• Like 5

Omo!!! We will get the full picture of MW’s past!!

giphy.gif

i really hope they keep their words and actually reveal it so that we can finally have more answers : D

I have a few pages of backtracking to do but wanted to say hi to everyone and @packmule3 (so good to see you on a thread with me again old friend ;) ) i will go read ur post as i catch up on the thread :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, kaxx said:
5 hours ago, uglypearl said:

It's between YeonWoo or CheongMyeong.  One of them killed the other and one of them reincarnated as ChanSeong.

Is this confirmed already though?

It's not yet confirmed yet but it's a  possibility. Speaking about info about ChanSeong's past life, I read somewhere that his past life killed his friend and his friend (as ghost) is going to get revenge on him.

Most likely the two guys who are most connected to ManWol are CheongMyung and YeonWoo. There are few scenes in the drama that showing that the two became friends after CheongMyung rescued YeonWoo. It's a possibility that something happened that caused a rift between the two of them causing their friendship  to crumble and then one of them killed the other. 

In the relationship chart  the connection of CheongMyung and YeonWoo  is  적'  it means "enemy

tumblr_pvn9ewhobK1ysdlreo1_500.png

It's a very possible that one of these two guys is ChanSeong's past life.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

OMG I have stayed away from Soompi Forums for months due to drama slump. After Coffee Friends, I kinda "wandered" from one drama to another (not even Arthdal Chronicles renewed my interest in kdrama) until Hotel Del Luna (and also Class of Lies by OCN). Can I just say... the story is awesome. I was skeptical in the beginning because I didn't really enjoy the Hong Sisters' previous project, was it Hwayugi? But this story is really nice. Also, the subtitles do not really reflect the story. It was only after visiting this forum that I learned MW lost her memory, and that they will get to sleep together at one point during which she will start to also see her past.

Anyways, I'm catching up on the few recent episodes. I'm looking forward to reading other posts. It's going to be an awesome 2 months for viewers of this show. :D

EDIT: Also, I was looking at IU's instagram account of her character. @fullmoon.long and I had to laugh at one of her captions: I...Goo. Like IU and Jin Goo combined to say Aigoo. LOL 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, uglypearl said:

It's not yet confirmed yet but it's a  possibility. Speaking about info about ChanSeong's past life, I read somewhere that his past life killed his friend and his friend (as ghost) is going to get revenge on him.

Most likely the two guys who are most connected to ManWol are CheongMyung and YeonWoo. There are few scenes in the drama that showing that the two became friends after CheongMyung rescued YeonWoo. It's a possibility that something happened that caused a rift between the two of them causing their friendship  to crumble and then one of them killed the other. 

In the relationship chart  the connection of CheongMyung and YeonWoo  is  적'  it means "enemy

Thanks!  Can you read what it says each guy is to MW?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, uglypearl said:
2 hours ago, kaxx said:

Is this confirmed already though?

I just want to add something,  there's also a very big possibility that ChanSeong's past life didn't kill his friend. 

Because ManWol mentioned in episode 6 that being bad in past lives results in being reincarnated as a pig or a dog. If ChanSeong did something bad in his past life, he would be reincarnated into an animal in present time.

Speaking about his friend as vengeful ghost, it's possible his memories got twisted believing that he got killed by ChanSeong's past life (ManWol in episode 4 mentioned  that ghosts sometimes only remember what they want to remember). Then that ghost will remember and realize that it wasn't ChanSeong's past life who killed him.

tumblr_pvn9ewhobK1ysdlreo1_500.png

Another addition :

About the two guys' names  both have opposite meanings:

CheongMyeong means "clear and balmy (pleasantly warm) season"

YeonWoo means "misty rain" or "drizzle" .

This might give a possible clue about the past or foreshadowing in future episodes.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, nastyacolors00 said:
  Hide contents

So Go Chung Myung is the one who enters the room where Jang Man Wol is dressed in wedding clothes?!

Okaay lol it's really Cheong Myung hahaha I had high hopes I would see Yeo Jin Goo in a hanbok

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

IMG-20190803-175848.jpg

Both looks so young:astonished:

How old He actually?

I get hunch  about these  scene:crazy:

P-20190803-155701.jpg

And CS reactions:sweat:

P-20190803-155735.jpg

P-20190803-155510.jpg

P-20190803-155751.jpg

Reincarnation is not my favourite plots but those scenes could be a little hints 

Who's knew:)

Excited to waiting.

less than 30 minutes for today show.

• Like 6

On 8/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, brielover said:

I've already said the tree is her, but the inn was made from the tree - the Hotel del Luna is Man Weol.  

I was thinking about this a few days ago. Not able to watch the episode 1 again. But if the hotel was made from the tree, does it have some connection with what YW said to MW in the past?

20190803-220126.jpg

20190803-220148.jpg

• Like 9

Hmm, I guess it's pretty save to say that my theory was right about Cheong Myung being young master or even a low ranking prince. Since it was common in Ryeo to have a lot of children (heirs) among the royalty. Looks like Yeon Woo found out about it which put a damper on the friendship between two guys. 

Something tells me that the princess Cheong Myung was guarding and who had feelings for him found out about CM meeting up with MW in secret and out of jelousy exposed his betrayal and ordered to hunt down and kill all of MW's gang. Or even made a deal with CM that if he marries her  and forgets about MW, she would spare MW's life. But in secret still ordered to kill her rival and CM was late to prevent it. 

In the end MW lost all of her friends including Yeon Woo and thinking it was CM who betrayed them she came to kill him on his wedding day. And since CM felt responsible for what had happened he just let MW misunderstood the whole situation and kill him.

LoL, I guess I need to go write this down and make my own script:lol:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1