[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh yeah, I  agree :mrgreen::joy:  Buying a luxury yacht , it’s  the best way to share the  dream & passion  :yum: 

Hide contents

Lol...that's idea comes to my mind too...when i watch how MW behave to lavish her extravaganza life style .

first came to my mind..oh well, in no time she would buy a yacht..!

Finally that's time is come!

She is extraordinary character does she?:joy:

To remind us she has many super powers it'll easy for her actually to abused her power to gains what she needs but she use humans rule to achieve her possession, does it means even demi god couldn't easily to use their powers to full fill their own obsession?

Poor our Manager he must headache everytime he get reminder noticed from bank.:sweat:

Go chan sung..fighting!

:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Never bothered to even give it a glance...lol...no offense to YJG, I like him but not the drama :P.

Ha ha..yeah, get your mom, the more, the merrier. You're lucky you can get your mom onboard to watch dramas..me, always a loner...ha ha...that is why Soompi is my best buddy for now :D. No one gets me.

Don't worry we are all here to SPAZZ with you!

I'm trying to get my mom on board, I'm like "There's LJK cameo in Hotel Del Luna, you sure you wanna miss it? (She liked Scarlet Heart)", then "You liked 7 Day Queen, you sure you don't wanna try The Crowned Clown? I heard it's great!"

Maybe I should work in sales. LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, wenlhy said:

Hmm I think the one in Doctor Romantic is Kim Min Jae, he looks like YJG though:grimace:

omg i seriously thought its him!! :crazy: 

i watched Nam Da Reum in Beautiful World although most of the drama is focused on Seo Dong Hyun.. these child actors are growing up too fast!!

IG:

Nam Da Reum (managed by his mom)

https://instagram.com/namdareum_mom?igshid=1p1s591frvhqd

Seo Dong Hyun

https://instagram.com/suhdonghyun_official?igshid=16s7osn0o8gqg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You guys should really watch The Crowned Clown. I am not into sageuk but caught the first episode for fun and then just couldn't stop. YJG really nailed the 2 different character he played. His expression when playing those 2 characters are on another level.

I'm actually watching HDL because of him & the horror-romance genre, which is my favorite.

Btw, do you think HDL is moving a tad too slow? I was expecting something big to happen last week. Like a big revelation to the questions writers been throwing us. But still the same old... Although i like the ghost side stories, they are still only side stories. 

I hope this week the writers would stop with the questions and start giving us answers.

• Like 8

So she feels sad looking at the sea. So to erase that memory why not make a better memory and buy a yacht and ride the sea!!

How long is she going to avoid what's really ailing her, another century and loose Ko Chanseong too!

PS: I love how she says KOO ChanSeoNG!!! lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

You guys should really watch The Crowned Clown. I am not into sageuk but caught the first episode for fun and then just couldn't stop. YJG really nailed the 2 different character he played. His expression when playing those 2 characters are on another level.

I'm actually watching HDL because of him & the horror-romance genre, which is my favorite.

Btw, do you think HDL is moving a tad too slow? I was expecting something big to happen last week. Like a big revelation to the questions writers been throwing us. But still the same old... Although i like the ghost side stories, they are still only side stories. 

I hope this week the writers would stop with the questions and start giving us answers.

I'll likely start watching Crowned Clown this weekend.

I think @sadthe1st also voiced her concerns about the pacing as well.. frankly me too. My hopes for this week - please just resolve Rm 13 lady's grudges by this weekend and move to the main plot. 

It's like, look, i love the banchan side dishes, but can you pls start serving me the bbq beef? :lol:

Now we know that MW is slowly having feelings for CS, CS... how aware is he on how he feel? i'd like to believe that the fact that he dashed out to get the signature when MR was enquiring about his relationship status shows the feels are budding in his heart.

And are we really going to have MR do a standard 3rd party block btween them (e.g. create some misunderstandings so the main chars grow apart) CS is such a nice and naive guy I'm afraid he might believe the stuff MR spouts moving forward in the chapters. And with how stubborn and prideful MW is, noble idiocy and misunderstandings are bound to occur.

I just want to see more of CS and MW moments together I guess. For me they feel a little, a liiittttle sidelined for now. (Maybe it's just me though, i'm kinda rambling now.)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

actually MW is having fast feelings for CS considering she has been around for 1000 years :joy: and this CS just appeared less than a month? (i wonder how much MW is paying his salary since he is from Harvard blah blah blah as she would roll her eyes about that!) :lol:

room 13 ghost should probably hang around longer.. im waiting to see her hand loop over CS arm like in the poster LOL and MR.. lets see how long the writers intend to keep her (as a ghost?) around.. enough to trigger MW’s memory? if she is checking in HDL cos she cant let go of CS then probably good enough to spur MW to claim CS as hers?? :D (like, who gave CS the permission to marry the ghost bride??) hahaha

CS is missing MW already.. hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

actually MW is having fast feelings for CS considering she has been around for 1000 years :joy: and this CS just appeared less than a month?

You're right. LOL. When you meet right one it just happens. LOL.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

MR.. lets see how long the writers intend to keep her (as a ghost?) around.. enough to trigger MW’s memory? if she is checking in HDL cos she cant let go of CS then probably good enough to spur MW to claim CS as hers??

Actually, was MR checking "into" HDL or just "checking out" HDL because she was curious of CS workplace? Especially if she is after the fact that he was scouted by Forbes top 100 hotels. It feels like she's here cause she thinks CS would be a trophy BF.

MR oh MR... This is one of those times... Room 404... is particularly appealing... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, nikki7 said:

I did somehow feel that too. I thought the ghost in room 3 will be resolved in episode 6 but not. Are they actually telling us it'll be one of the major plots? The female employee mentioned the grim reaper could just take care of it, altho HDL will be held responsible if it run amoks even further. Maybe she serves another purpose we don't know yet. I also hope we get to the main plot by now. 

3 hours ago, kaxx said:

Now we know that MW is slowly having feelings for CS, CS... how aware is he on how he feel? i'd like to believe that the fact that he dashed out to get the signature when MR was enquiring about his relationship status shows the feels are budding in his heart.

I bet he's the oblivious type...oblivious to MW and his own feelings..lol..he may not say it but us viewers can definitely see he shows it. Somebody needs to perhaps point it out to him..probably blabbermouth Sanchez?...:D

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

CS is missing MW already.. hahahaha

..he's missing the weekend..ha ha..just like us..a time for HDL :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kaxx said:

Actually, was MR checking "into" HDL or just "checking out" HDL because she was curious of CS workplace? Especially if she is after the fact that he was scouted by Forbes top 100 hotels. It feels like she's here cause she thinks CS would be a trophy BF.

good point!! :o but the first meet up between CS n MR seemed awkward.. like isn’t she a doctor (or was it lawyer?) why is she not paying back the 5k she borrowed? not forgetting the tuition fees that he used to lend to her.. or thats just an excuse for her to come look for CS? not a very good impression.. room 404 is definitely an amazing idea @kaxx LOLOL

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

but the first meet up between CS n MR seemed awkward.. like isn’t she a doctor (or was it lawyer?) why is she not paying back the 5k she borrowed? not forgetting the tuition fees that he used to lend to her.. or thats just an excuse for her to come look for CS? not a very good impression

IKR. She's supposed to graduate from Harvard? Is this going to be a Sky Castle meta? (If you watched Sky Castle, you'd know what I mean, and I don't wanna spoil for those who haven't)  LOL.

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

room 404 is definitely an amazing idea

LOL! I feel bad I'm so bias already when MR just entered the plot. I hope I'm wrong and this character is actually much nicer than I think.

It'd be interesting if she does enter Rm 404 and CS tries to get her out. I assume room 404 is a room of illusions, where you get to see whoever/whatever you wanna see, be whoever you wanna be and have whatever you want. I think the people inside are just living out their fantasies.

Imagine if CS enters to guide MR out, what would he see? That would be so interesting if it happens.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

And speaking of room 404...I know someone mentioned here about it being that 404 error, thus people who enters it are "stuck". So I tried reading some other meanings of 404 and it's actually a good number, in terms of affinity numerology. The energy of the number pursues material goals. So yeah, like what you, @kaxx said, it pretty much boils down to people living their own fantasies and just enjoying the time of their life there.

Did you guys also notice during that episode where MW was showing Room 404 to CS and explaining it to him, that when he was about to open the door, she immediately said there's lots of rooms he can take a look at? And as scaredy-cat CS is, of course, he immediately agreed. But looks to me like MW might know CS won't come out if he did enter it. I wonder what mystery Room 404 holds...hmm...

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, nikki7 said:

I feel the same way starting from episode 5. The only plus point is we're able to see more bonding and chemistry between the main leads. The ghost stories are nice and all but the flashback to Jang Man Wol's past is too short and we barely get any new explanations on Chan Sung's involvement to solve this problem.

I have high expectation for this week's episode because it seems like they will touch on the Mi Ra issue and her possibly being a reincarnation in episode 7-8 based on the trailer. 

To tell you the truth, unless Hong Sisters still have a trump card they haven't shown us, this show could easily be concluded in 4 more episodes, so maybe that's why they're taking their time. :lol: Then again, I'm not exactly seeking for ground-breaking plot twists here. This is a Hong Sisters drama, not Kim Eun Hee's LOL. As long as everything is nicely executed then I'm fine with it. WOO HOO 2 MORE DAYS!

My theory: Chan Sung is not the reincarnation of Yeon Woo or Chung Myung. He's the reincarnation of the noble guy behind the curtain we saw in the red wedding flashback. There's a high chance that he's a villain therefore causing him to be reborn as a son of a thief. (The princess is likely a villain too in this case). Possible reasons why Man Wol forgot his face: 1. Repressed memory 2. They didn't get the chance to see each other.

Edited by caesarclown
  • Like 6