[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

29 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo..are they really the same one or different? Why they look so different to me?

haha i screenshot the same scene you did from my phone and posted it up there too. Then borrowed @Yana Mujay picture too. Perhaps we can use these two to compare. Lol. Im about to zoom in the features ;)

no matter how many times i compare and contrast, they just don’t look similar to each other. Princess eyes seem bigger than ex girlfriend and the eye brow is shaped differently. Nose are almost similar. Even the lips are shaped differently. Lol! What is happening to us?! :joy:

okay. Either they are not the same or the make up artist is really good! :sweat_smile:

...nyahahaha...me too...aigoo..they look similar but....don't funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-17_18-28-14.gif ...I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there's any mention on Episode 6 tonight. As long as she and MW meet or MW sees her picture, we'll know by then.

I just had this weird feeling that they are one and the same...the way they shot her from head to toe as a way of introducing her at the end of episode 5 is basically telling me she isn't JUST an EX :D. I mean, why the suspense? ^~^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

haha dun ponder too much dear chingus.. here’s for you all :)

eng translation, hello Song-Hwa.. hashtag hoteldelluna haha

in asianwiki, she is main cast as Lee Mi-Ra for the story plot.

so, same person.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha dun ponder too much dear chingus.. here’s for you all :)

eng translation, hello Song-Hwa.. hashtag hoteldelluna haha

in asianwiki, she is main cast as Lee Mi-Ra for the story plot.

so, same person.

I was wondering too what made uri chingus here been pondering whether the princess and CS's ex are two different person. Both are the same person to me, I see exact same face of Park Youna (My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Sky Castle). :lol:

Glad that the instagram post clear up everything, else, I think I would see the whole gif. analysis of eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, forehead and chin of the princess and CS's ex. :P

Like the plastic surgeon dissecting every part of the face to compare the face, before and after. Haha :D

• LOL 5

@lightbringer06 @sadthe1st 

After all that zooming in and out and facial studying, this is me: 

giphy-1-1.gif

:joy:

Edit:

@ellelyana88 haha it’s because for me, at a glimpse, they look like two different person. So there i was, zooming in and out to see if i am going crazy or they are actually the same person hahaha

@annamchoi I cannot help but think to bring back the ex and princess as the same reincarnation and face, it can only mean that CS is either warrior guy or she is there to mingle with the memories :crazy: whatever it is, this is going to get interesting.

• LOL 5

@vangsweetie637 so it is possible the Ex might  be the reincarnation by the noble princess? can we assumed that CS is also reincarnation by the royal guard( but for me  YW, is the reincarnation of CS rather  than royal guard.) correct me if Im wrong 

can you please enlighten me also to wether MW 's lover in the past was YW or the royal guard?  Thank you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, annamchoi said:

@vangsweetie637 so it is possible the Ex might  be the reincarnation by the noble princess? can we assumed that CS is also reincarnation by the royal guard( but for me  YW, is the reincarnation of CS rather  than royal guard.) correct me if Im wrong 

can you please enlighten me also to wether MW 's lover in the past was YW or the royal guard?  Thank you.

We dont know which one was her love....seeing her in bridal attire ready to kill, I doubt it was the Captain

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

After all that zooming in and out and facial studying, this is me: 

Oh, I wish I could join you as well :P. Drink one for me :D..

@ellelyana88 Not too familiar with her face, that's why :D..though I said to myself they're the same at first, but there's still that little doubt. And it's a good thing it's all cleared up. 

@vangsweetie637  Check her other posts on her IG, I think I understand why for a moment they seem different. I mean, for me, she does look different depending on her make-up :P.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

We dont know which one was her love....seeing her in bridal attire ready to kill, I doubt it was the Captain

as per their convo in the past by the  tree (MY&YW), somehow it seems its more than a friendship though.

can we presumed that Captain only used MW for his own good?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

here is our dear MW with her new set of pretty manicure for the wedding :lol: whats with the leopard prints again?? lol

as for reincarnation.. i would expect before and after to be the same face lol who knows, maybe CS was in the old era except he din appear in front of MW before thats why she doesn’t recognise him straightaway.. since we don’t know who she was supposed to marry in that bloody gown, he could have been the groom.. except, she didn’t know and probably ran off on some bloodshed.. and, the guard.. he might turn up someday in the present time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

I think it is highly possible that the ex is the reincarnation of the princess (which brings me the question of why did it take 1000 years for her to come back). It is not wrong for you to think that CS is the reincarnation of YW. Right now, all we have are memories. There is nothing concrete to prove our theories ;)

For me, i dont think CS is the reincarnation at all of anyone because he only began to receive these memories after Mago gave him the flowers. I think CS is simply himself because he received these memories to open MW’s time and heart. I do think perhaps the princess was involved in whatever happened in the past and her role may actually repeat itself in the present with MW and CS.

As to whether MW love was YW or the guard, we still don’t know for sure. However, we do know YW is the person who loves her the most hence it is easy to say he meant a lot to her. We also see that she had a bond with the royal guard too however the level of love is different from YW. But there is a flashback showing the two of them coming towards the tree and her with wine bottles. Hence, i think both men mean differently to her. She loves them differently and at different levels.

I think at one point something huge happened and it pushed her to a point of killing rage. She closed herself to anything that filled her with life. Once CS began to remind her of the memories, we don’t know whose memories those really belong to. 

@lightbringer06 here’s to you :P 

DimwittedFrayedElectriceel-size_restrict

drinking MW style ;) the princess and ex are the same :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Sorry to drop suddenly after watching all the episodes and lurking here and reading all the fun theories.

I laughed so much while watching this scene.

Here is  my wild theory after watching all the episodes I feel the two women are going to start a war because of 2 men. She been actually waiting for this princess to appear so she can kill her. lol

• Like 3

@vangsweetie637 ..thanks, dear~~

giphy.gif 

... Lee Mi Ra is most likely our antagonist. A drama wouldn't be a drama without a villain to slash :D. And a girl to girl fight is just my taste....LOL...cat fight! 

I, too, for one, still stand on CS not being a reincarnation (at least of YW and Captain for now), unless proven otherwise. Clearly, we know he started having dreams because of Ma Go. She plainly sent him to MW to help her. Let Yeon Woo and Captain be of her past and CS be her present and future (?). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The princess and CS’s ex is the same person. I recognized her immediately. I was wondering why cast her as the princess so wasn’t that surprised that she turns up in the present time, but am surprised that the connection is that she is CS’s ex. Gonna be interesting. I’m sure we’ll see her again in flashback of the last for more complete back story of MW. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1