[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

On 4/2/2020 at 6:57 AM, Joseph Lim said:

If you are still looking, they are opening the third batch ;) Good luck:)

i did see this on instagram and managed to get in on the third batch! thanks :)
i should probably register that on daum cafe.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I liked this drama. I loved the story, the actors, the beautiful cinematography, etc.

There is one thing that left a deep impression on me: the concept of dreams in this drama. It shook me.

I am person who has intense dreams almost everyday. What I mean by intense is that they often feel very real to me. Some are fun dreams and others are nightmares. I sometimes feel like a dream is a continuation of a previous dream. I mostly remember them too when I wake up.  I have had these every since childhood. My dad has them too.

I , also, once in a while, dream of my late grandfathers and other relatives. Sometimes, I end up waking up crying and emotionally drained. Other times, I wake up happy that I got to spend time with them.

I know this might be weird to many. Most of the people I know forget their dreams when they wake up.

When I watched this drama, I felt like the writer too might have felt something about dreams like me. Am I really meeting people in my dreams, I often wonder.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...