[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah... i didnt know... i only follow the thread after ep 12 or 13 until the end..

YN looks natural enough, a good actor... i havent seen captain firefly's other dramas yet to compare his acting. Thanks @lightbringer06.

I also like MiRa's character there, my tomboyish kind of girl :tounge_xd:. I've seen quite a bit for firefly in Clean With Passion, he is Kim Yoo Jung's little bro there... ha ha.. but since I only watched like 2 eps, I guess I cannot remember how well his acting. I even thought he was younger than KYJ but it seems only his character :D

• Like 2

@lightbringer06.... im at ep9 and i feel tired watching the drama.. maybe because its too slow and the leads are just too stiff.. i might jump to the last episode... haha

Well.. Saturday cant come faster for us to see the latest drama shooting for HDL video promo at the uni..

------

Great to see IU updating some photos... unfortunately not one with YJG in a proper visible frame... we know he is near but not taking picture together... then again YJG also didnt update his IG to include IU pic... sigh

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, sohib said:

Oh wait, did CS ever jealous?

He did.  When SC tried to matchmaker MW with his friend in yacht club :D

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Giddy over these still pictures of IU & KSH!!❤️

hope to see them in a drama again soon!

I hope they will reunite again and have a happy ending  because I am not satisfy with their previous drama ending :unamused:

My umbrella couple :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

I hope they will reunite again and have a happy ending  because I am not satisfy with their previous drama ending :unamused:

My umbrella couple :wub:

After reading this post:

*insert GCS annoyed face*

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

YJG updated his IG too showing the gifts he received. I love that he appears to be mirroring IU. IU posted about the gifts yesterday, and YJG posts about his now, which he doesn't usually do based on his IG posts. :lol:

the best thing is he post picture of himself in stripe shirt. It's mirroring of IU. Owh my shipper heart.. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1