[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Im actually hoping HDL will became part of history that will last long..Same as some legend drama like lover in paris/full house/boy ver flower (startup kit for korea drama) :wub:

i still in denied that drama has ended..keep  watch insta with #hoteldeluna 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I know that this is off-topic but I want to recommend Melo Is My Nature.

It's really well-written and lot of fun. So far, it's aired 10 out of 16, and I'm obsessed with it.

It takes a little while to get going, but if anyone's looking for a drama to get into, I highly recommend giving it a chance for 2 episodes.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, constanciandra said:

Manchan is confirmed to be reunited this saturday for hotel del luna greetings used in international broadcasts on an account of a university student. Apparently they’re filming in their university and is confirmed by their office.:wub:

Aww, I was hoping for an interview. But cool that they will be filming some TV greetings for the international broadcasts.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Aww, I was hoping for an interview.

Right? A post-HDL interview with both of them would be great. Questions about what they think about HDL since it ended, what they would have changed about the story, what they learned about each other :lol: and other things, future projects, etc. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

wah im so glad HDL became a major success on its own record..congrats to all HDL teams:wub:

the red thread / their fate / rhe right time

someone said thus this means their storie need another 1300years before meet again??? 

while pink mago said the red thread show fate between each others

maybe without MW realized she did meet CS(other life) during the 1300 years but maybe they both just past each other 

but the right time is this life that why they finally meet and fall in love with each others 

• Like 2
  • Love 1