[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Just now, angelbeast90 said:

will aliens come to this hotel blue moon after they die?

I've been in tears because of all the goodbyes that happened earlier but You made my day hahahaha. I am willing to wait for Hong sister to write something about ghost and alien together in one show. Hotel Del Luna and Man from the Stars crossover hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

I feel like celebrating with you all again. :star: They could have done better with the ending, but I guess it's a win because it wasn't completely sad, and even MW leaving did make sense. They also added satisfying romance. :lol: Although there were no kisses :unamused: at all in this episode, their actions were couple-like and they looked great together. :heart:

Cheers! :cookie:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

They met but what i want to know is did they just stare? Lol

They are so stingy in giving us a kiss. Hong sister's need to be told that staring won't bring babies!!!! Here I was hoping to see little Manwol on a fashion show and little Chansung~ie too :tears:

• LOL 7

Haha, that Dramabeans user was right! Chansung (and his dad) saved little Man Wol in the wilderness. Nice.

I guess in the end scene everyone is a reincarnation? Why couldn't they have reincarnated as a PDA-enthusiastic couple instead of just a shoulder-leaning couple again? I mean, they didn't even kiss each other goodbye the first time around! :angry: :lol: Aside from the dire lack of kisses, I'm happy. The show stayed strong throughout, thank goodness.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I have a theory aboutthe cs mw relationship being so chaste. I thinkit was intentional how the director would let the chemistry simmer and drop the ball so to speak because it highlights how despite having a perfect relationship they are not meant to be they belong in different worlds or realms mw is essentially not really human or even alive and cs is human. So no matter how  much they loved each other in this lifetime they cant have a complete relationship. And that what makes the ending so bittersweet for me i didnt want her to go but she had to. Also hotel blue moon looks so cool maybe a season 2 tvn 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, lollyminx said:

I feel like celebrating with you all again. :star: They could have done better with the ending, but I guess it's a win because it wasn't completely sad, and even MW leaving did make sense. They also added satisfying romance. :lol: Although there were no kisses :unamused: at all in this episode, their actions were couple-like and they looked great together. :heart:

Cheers! :cookie:

Well, room 404 was not put to good use. And this happened again:

source.gif

:joy:

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Aside from the dire lack of kisses, I'm happy.

Yeah! And it proves that even without kissing, they can ramp up the romance through other actions. That's what we've been waiting for. They only did the cute stuff in this episode, when there were a lot of opportunities in the past to do so. 

I really like this episode because it's comforting. Yes, it's sad that MW left, but they showed us what we needed to know to see that they will keep on finding each other even if they get reincarnated. I love that flashback to when they were young. It's one of the reasons why it's easy to accept MW leaving. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I kinda interpret it as CS's imagination..the ending monologue by CS was  something like 'there will be a day, we will have another lifetime tgt, I will be by your side..at that time we will look and smile at each other and live a long life together.'

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

I pretty sure the ending that we seen is afterlife? I mean all the staff is there and there is no indication that they all been reborn.. Also when CS look at the paintaing Mago been giving flower right?? So maybe he actually dies and got to see them again but this theory have a lil bit of problem.. They not supposed to remember when they go to afterlife but both CS and MW have a strong connection for about 1000 year and a flower in his heart..

Its a bittersweet ending tbh.. No matter its a dream or afterlife they both taste a true love even in a short time.. CS and MW truly made for each other since the beginning and if they reborn i think they will find each other again..

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3