[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

24 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

The scene where MW asked CS to carry her, that's what a couple in love looks like. The throwing in the couch, not so much. :joy:

Hugging after saying I love you FOR THE FIRST TIME and having the man kiss the woman's forehead, that's what a couple in love looks like. Just staring at the moon after saying I love you, not so much. :lol:

I mean seriously who in their sane mind would not do anything right? Furthermore, you know she is going to leave,  u didnt want her fate to be seal with the tree, so what else? Let her go a virgin? Is that your aim also? 

HahahaHahha...aigoo...  the drama is making a pervert out of us....so much for his Harvard education, which he even have to boast when he went bk 200 years? Seriously, .... Sigh, ah well, i guess when he was dating Mira, he was too polite that Mira had to steal stuff from him to get his attention, haha

Regardless im comfident of the drama being a happy ending.... u better be!

• LOL 6

Actually I think it was a deliberate choice by the producers, H sisters, director and cast to not focus on the physical romance. While a little more would be nice, I am ok with it as is too. It is one of the most enjoyable drama this year. Thanks to the fellow fans that recommended The Crowned Clown. I have started watching and need to find that thread lol. (Hmmm I don’t see a thread in the directory.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Woah they really named a hotel like that but with the correct grammar of course :D I'll study hard to build a hotel and I'll named it Hotel Del Luna it's for the alive of course lol then Imma dress like JMW and I'll find my GCS hihi

Am I seeing MW and CS in bed?! Is this that "they sleep together" thingy from the early synopsis?! OMO:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meggie said:

This is the one thing that bugged me. I hate that she used banmal and he used the most formal way of Korean. It just made the confession seem too formal like the boss and employee hierarchy is still in play. I understand that she is way older but come on! That's not the way you talk to someone, you want to do unspeakable things to!

He should have just said "Saranghaeyo" it would have been way better. 

Yeah talking formally to express love.... thinking of noodles when a gorgeous goddess is saying "to the room!" 

I now think indeed ManChan is trolling us. :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6

Good ending is well, far from realistic.

I'm glad to see how MW and CS characters maturity on handling their situation.

That's why I think CM also extended his hand on the bridge. That is the path MW has to go.

The hardest part to love is to let go. The same thing applies to those people who love us. Someday, they have to let us go.

Okayyyyy...i'm posting this just to ruin your mood guys :naughty:

Few more hours for the final goodbye...tears tears and tears

Mwahahaha

• Like 2
  • Naughty 4

So far, this is one of the few dramas that has kept me hooked from start to finish. And we are about the reach the end.

I am alright with how they are expressing their feelings as it fits the mood.

I would prefer not to see a random bed scene just as fanservice.

I suppose we have to wait until tonight to see how this wraps up. PS. There will be a finale party?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

15673293701567329336.gif 

5d6b89b26f53c632232330.gif?download

@Angelica Claudia @vangsweetie637 , @lollyminx @RiceGirl1212 & @lightbringer06 I just wish one day , he just hold her hand back & change the position & start claiming these lips on the wall , on the spot , so she learn not push him in the wall  :joy::mrgreen:

God mercy, this guy driving me crazy :joy:

Are we needing AA group meeting for these two :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

What's the difference between saying "Saranghae" and "Saranghamnida (?)" 

he still talks formally to her.

I was wondering about that too -- i thought that in the end he had won the rice cake competition so he was allowed to talk in banmal to her... I suppose it fits his personality, but I was so happy when he asked her for that as the prize. I get why he would still do it at work, but in private...

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Am I seeing MW and CS in bed?! Is this that "they sleep together" thingy from the early synopsis?! OMO:wub:

DID ANYONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A BED?!?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: 

AT this point I don't want to get my hopes up though because that might just be a scene where CS tells MW good night IN A FORMAL LANGUAGE and then leaves because he needs to go  home to sleep for tomorrow's night shift. :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::joy:

CS and MW lay in bed together. 

MW cranes her neck for a kiss on the lips then CS kisses her forehead, and then stands up. 

MW looks frustrated. 

MW: Wh... where are you going? 

CS: Good night MW-ssi. I have to go home to sleep so I have the energy for tomorrow's night shift. *leaves*

MW rips the sheets and breaks the bed because what even is the point?

• LOL 13

I really like that this drama is about letting go of past grudges, forgive, and move on. At first i was dissapointed to see Manweol and Chung myung's story end just like that, but well, i guess the past is the past and theres not much to say to each other anyways. 

Episode 16 i think will tell the story of how the bartender Lee Ji Uk lets go of his shame and grudge, and lastly, how ChanSung will let go of his new work family. 

this drama is one that keeps its constant pace until final episodes imo. another good one from TVN wow

• Like 5
  • Love 1