[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

These articles...they tell us EXACTLY what we already know!

now please tell us something we don’t know..

:grimace:

Is CS and MW going to remember each other or not? Are they going to have room 404 scenes? More kissing? More hands-on? More hugs? More smiles and flirts? Are they going to get to be together?

these are what we want to know. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I was thinking that MW is not leaving anymore after she has send-off CM... because if i understand correctly what MaGo said to her (that night when CM finally reappeared in front of MW)

"His spirit is too weak so he cannot crossover and reincarnate, he will be left behind here.......

You have to send him off... THAT WILL BE THE LAST PUNISHMENT..."

So i thought that will be her last task and that she will be finally be forgiven.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Right?  :blink:  I was thinking the same thing after seeing the screenshots of CS behind MW. 

What if the flower that Mago planted on CS is the origin of the tree in the past? Because CS traveled back to the past, the flower in him turned into the tree, and that's why CS's father was drawn to the hotel. When CS's father left, a flower bloomed, and that marks how MW's time will start to flow again when she met CS's father, and 20 years later when she met CS? :blink:

That’s a plausible theory. And I kinda like it. It sorts of like CS and MW are destined to be together since the beginning.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, berny2 said:

I was thinking that MW is not leaving anymore after she has send-off CM... because if i understand correctly what MaGo said to her (that night when CM finally reappeared in front of MW)

"His spirit is to weak so he cannot crossover and reincarnate, he will be left behind here.......

You have to send him off... THAT WILL BE THE LAST PUNISHMENT..."

So i thought that will be her last task and that she will be finally be forgiven.

This is true! I remember those words from Mago too! If it is her last punishment, it means she will finally be free. If so, what is the need of CS going to the past then? Better question is: What is the need of time traveling so late in the episode?!!

tenor.gif

Yeah, that’s me up there :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

22 hours ago, WHandsome said:

After all these "imaginations"...

They'd give us :

...MW never find her way back and CS is left forever waiting for her...

And no season 2 just like scarlet ryeo

LOL

Spoiler for Kdrama Black ending:

Black almost matches for worst fantasy ending: picture Man Wol in a Mrs Santa grey wig as she got to grow old - not even with a lovely second lead but someone unnamed, and has kids - but CS, who sacrificed everything time again for her, did not,  and returned to his post as a grim reaper.  He does collect her as a grim reaper at the end but only to say a final farewell.  Wtf?

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, brielover said:

Black almost matches for worst fantasy ending: picture Man Wol in a Mrs Santa grey wig as she got to grow old - not even with a lovely second lead but someone unnamed, and has kids - but CS, who sacrificed everything time again for her, did not,  and returned to his post as a grim reaper.  He does collect her as a grim reaper at the end but only to say a final farewell.  Wtf?

That better not happen to our ManChan couple <_< CS marrying the chairman's grand daughter and later comes as a guest to the HDL to have Man Wol see him off?! :crazy: There would be so many expletives :vicx: coming from this thread and everywhere else that the Hong Sisters would have to go into hiding :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, brielover said:

Omg!!!! Nooooooo!!!! Please!!

I watched that ending and i had to try so hard to really convince myself it was a happy ending!! For weeks! And it is not even a happy ending! It made no sense! He was punished by having her forget him?? Heck!

MW and CS better not forget each other at all. Their love is too beautiful to be forgotten.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think Hong Sisters have decided on how would the ending be since years ago.

They may just need to add some filler story with the ghost the hotel workers have to serve for the viewers to relate more into the main story and the fact that tvN has longer broadcast time than the three public networks.

They may have had all scripts for 16 episodes printed out since the start of the filming and the production team sticking to the plot in the scripts and continuously filming without a hitch (nothing really bad being heard of like accidents or injuries to the staffs).

Besides, watching the plot and storyline, I sense the amicable consistency that Hong Sisters portrayed in "knitting" how one scene connects to another and didn't seemed to be swayed by viewers' opinions. 

They have already set the ending in motion since the starting of the filming, even maybe since years ago.. like that shadow behind MW had been planned since the beginning, looks unimportant enough to be dismissed (like me, who thought that was MaGo's shadow) without us viewers' ever realize it will held that much significance in the ending episodes. 

I think the main story wasn't really about MW resolving her 1300 years worth of grudge to CM, it was always about MW and CS, how their fate entangle with one and another.  That's why they wrap up her 1300 years worth of grudge to CM in melancholy note rather than having a totally different way to lead her to unleash her rage and wrath before being told about the real backstory.  Maybe the main task was how to unravel the time loop that bind both of them? I actually wondered why MaGo always visit and talk to the tree though, looking at it that seems affectionately. 

When MaGo put the flowers on CS's chest (which disappeared into his heart), I think he was able to dream of MW's past may not because of the flower itself, but because of the tree from which the flower came from had absorbed MW's sword stained with her blood which contained and witnessed her life's story. 

Whatever the Hong Sisters plotted on how they would explain the reason behind CS being the chosen one, it better be a good one.

See you guys tonight!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1