[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

Kim So Hyun will star as cameo in last episoee Hotel De Luna.... is he the new owner????? :P

I have the same thought. He probably will be the new owner of HDL. Well, from an alien to a hotel of ghost owner. Let's see if there will be a new manager too. This time it probably will be a girl manager.

It's already Thrusday but there's still no preview :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Why TVN???

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I'm just curious about KSB aka our bartender story.
We already know the SH and HJ story since the beginning of episode...
Why he spent 500 year in HDL just because he ashamed with his ancestors ? I think his story will be the big surprise than the other two staff. Save the best for last maybe?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

When I read that Kim Soo Hyun will be the final cameo, I was like, "I knew it! They were saving him for last!"...ha ha..I've always wanted him to cameo since he visited the set but I was disappointed because it looks like he won't. And I am just glad he is!...lol...

Let his character make CS jealous...HAHAHA...because I really really wanna see a jealous CS :rolleyes:..you know?^^

AW529363-02.gif 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

At the end of the BTS video, LDH said that episode 15 & 16 will be more interesting than episode 13 & 14.

I instantly wondering, what is it could be more interesting and perhaps jaw-dropping than the meeting between CM and MW, you know, with all the emotional roller coaster ride in episode 14?

I think there will be surprising revelation of:

1) Kim Sun Bi's past

2) CS's past life in relation to MW - the reason MaGo chose him.

Everything the deities planned had its own reason, and CSH also thinks that it's odd if MaGo just randomly decided on CS when she saw him at the riverside park without him being related to MW's past in any way. 

And one thing about the dream that's been bugging me from the first time to the last longest dream though. CS has been dreaming / seeing it as a third party though. 

Do you guys think there's possibility that there is another character in MW gang aside from YW who loved MW unbeknownst to her and quietly staying by her side and get executed together with YW? He could be following MW to the lakeside and fight with the soldiers with MW, eventually got round up or get killed on site. Whom purposely never being shown throughout 14 episodes only to surprise us at the final 2 episodes? :blink:

I remember there was/were drama(s) that did the plot like this, but i can't pinpoint which drama, I don't remember what drama was it. 

The guessing game is making me restless. It's Thursday, and tvN keeps torturing us by not releasing the preview. :tired:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

When I read that Kim Soo Hyun will be the final cameo, I was like, "I knew it! They were saving him for last!"...ha ha..I've always wanted him to cameo since he visited the set but I was disappointed because it looks like he won't. And I am just glad he is!...lol...

Let his character make CS jealous...HAHAHA...because I really really wanna see a jealous CS :rolleyes:..you know?^^

We only get to see MW jealousy but yeah I would love to see CS get jealous too. He must be so cute when he get jealous :love:

25 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

At the end of the BTS video, LDH said that episode 15 & 16 will be more interesting than episode 13 & 14.

I instantly wondering, what is it could be more interesting and perhaps jaw-dropping than the meeting between CM and MW, you know, with all the emotional roller coaster ride in episode 14?

1) Kim Sun Bi's past

Everything the deities planned had its own reason, and CSH also thinks that it's odd if MaGo just randomly decided on CS when she saw him at the riverside park without him being related to MW's past in any way. 

And one thing about the dream that's been bugging me from the first time to the last longest dream though. CS has been dreaming / seeing it as a third party though. 

Do you guys think there's possibility that there is another character in MW gang aside from YW who loved MW unbeknownst to her and quietly staying by her side and get executed together with YW? He could be following MW to the lakeside and fight with the soldiers with MW, eventually got round up or get killed on site. Whom purposely never being shown throughout 14 episodes only to surprise us at the final 2 episodes? :blink:

I remember there was/were drama(s) that did the plot like this, but i can't pinpoint which drama, I don't remember what drama was it. 

The guessing game is making me restless. It's Thursday, and tvN keeps torturing us by not releasing the preview. :tired:

Can he be a prince that loves MW secretly in the past? Maybe it would be a plot twist. I really love plot twist.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Strange confession time here :mellow: I got turned off by CM in episode 7 during the scene where he catches MW sneaking around the castle.  He tells MW while placing his hand on his chest, "Since it seems you have stolen what you came to steal already. Go back now." My first thought was this guy is super smooth.  A little too smooth.  This does not bode well.  I don't trust this guy at all :unsure: I know, I know it's strange :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Hahaha...I feel ya there. Because for me, there's like two types of a smooth guy. One is where you go like...

5e7d3dfa047dabec230afa4985c7766c.gif

...and the other makes you go..

AW529363-03.gif

AHAHAHA...and I think I'm the latter :joy:...

38 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

We only get to see MW jealousy but yeah I would love to see CS get jealous too. He must be so cute when he get jealous :love:

True!...since from day one, it's always MW who gets jealous, I think it's about time we see it from CS as well :D.

@Ellander88 I did raise that question also if they will address CS connection to MW, if there is, since it was mentioned by CSH. And I know that they certainly did not just throw that out there without any significance at all. However, a part of me wanted CS to have no connection of any sort because I want him to be just him. And now that you said LDH said the last eps will be more interesting, I guess they can go that route because that would be a plot twist, I just can't get my head around as to how they will connect him to MW though if they so decide.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@Ellander88 I did raise that question also if they will address CS connection to MW, if there is, since it was mentioned by CSH. And I know that they certainly did not just throw that out there without any significance at all. However, a part of me wanted CS to have no connection of any sort because I want him to be just him. And now that you said LDH said the last eps will be more interesting, I guess they can go that route because that would be a plot twist, I just can't get my head around as to how they will connect him to MW though if they so decide.

Yeah, I feel like that wasn't a throwaway line. Or at least it would be cool if it wasn't. :) I read a comment on Dramabeans theorizing that Chansung might be the person who saved little Man Wol in the wilderness and turned her over to Yeon Woo's mom. That would work for me. :D

16 minutes ago, Hueee said:

IU TV

How can she still look so pretty even when yawning so widely? Life is unfair. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

1) Kim Sun Bi's past

I am looking forward for KSB story  and i think his story will be reveal in final episode...

And for CS's past life,  I have read in another HDL discussion,  ppl guess that CS might be MW's horse :D :D :D  but i  agree with @Ondine, that CS might be a merchant that save baby MW in dessert and that's why YW's mom take care of her (Re ep 12)

But I still believe that he is a new soul that Mago prepare to help MW *finger crossed*

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I read a comment on Dramabeans theorizing that Chansung might be the person who saved little Man Wol in the wilderness and turned her over to Yeon Woo's mom. That would work for me. :D

This had me going, "Heol! Daebak!" I don't want CS to have any connections to MW's past because that would be ridiculous and too late in the series to introduce, but if they did it this way, I'm here for it because that's a meaningful connection. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

This had me going, "Heol! Daebak!" I don't want CS to have any connections to MW's past because that would be ridiculous and too late in the series to introduce, but if they did it this way, I'm here for it because that's a meaningful connection. 

No way he's not in someone meaningful in MW past life. Hong Sister maybe save the best for the last

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Yeah, I feel like that wasn't a throwaway line. Or at least it would be cool if it wasn't. :) I read a comment on Dramabeans theorizing that Chansung might be the person who saved little Man Wol in the wilderness and turned her over to Yeon Woo's mom. That would work for me. :D

That would be great if they go this way to justify the connection, because CS must have had his past life too.

The one who saved her from dying in the past, saved her soul from cease to exist in present. 

There must a relation somewhere for CS also to be someone from MW's past. 

I remember when the first time MaGo#1 met kid CS, she said "you have an unfortunate fate during your younger days for having such a father, but don't worry, you will have good fortune in you later days". And then there was this scene he shakes Wealth MaGo hand.

This seems to hint that CS will accumulate great fortune later, just as his past live as merchant.

(Oh well, I am relieved that he shakes hand with Wealth MaGo anyway. MW needs a lot of money to maintain. KACHINGGGG!!! :joy:)

While in the past, maybe he was not granted with long life, this time around he will be given a longer life. 

With the running time dedicated for HDL broadcast is between 75-90 minutes. There are still a lot of things they can reveal for the final 2 episodes though. So, brace yourself for the impact~!:P

• Like 8

YJG's poem translated:

I really love how he's so into this whole thing. :D

45 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:
the hotel staff are having so much fun these days!

Madame Choi is top model material. I love her poses and her attitude. During the 3 Delvengers scene she was also the fiercest. :D

And Yeo Jin Goo will be going to Singapore to promote HDL, date and other specifics to be announced.

https://malaysiankpopfans.tumblr.com/post/187346836013/hoteldelluna

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

If  YJG wrote that poem ....then I'm impressed. He should make a collection of his poetry and make it into a book.

This is the first time that I got to know an actor who also write poetry... is he studying right now in a university or did he finished his studies already? he could be Literature major.

But, gosh really, I've never known a cute guy with abs who writes poems....:P

He is so inspired.......I wonder why ???  :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, berny2 said:

If that is YJG wrote that poem ....then I'm impressed. He should make a collection of his poetry and make it into a book.

This is the first time that I got to know an actor who also write poetry... is he studying right now in a university or did he finished his studies already? he could be Literature major.

But, gosh really, I've never known a cute guy with abs who writes poems....:P

Wikipedia says he's a Theater major at Chung-Ang University, seems like he hasn't graduated yet. "Cute guy with abs who writes poems" haha! :lol: He has many charms, indeed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I was reading this review: http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/08/29/hotel-del-luna-ep-14-highlights/

I was amused by the frustration with MaGo's vagueness and made me remember how I love how the gods operate in this drama. "God does not give you a burden you cannot bear" is a common saying, used to uplift someone who is down, but it could also be interpreted negatively, like, why does he give you burden at all? How can he expect you to do good when he sends one bad thing after another. And I just see it here. The drama shows that the gods are irrational/unfair. I again remember ghost #13, at the end of that arc, the alive sister watches the news of the video uploader's death and sighs that the gods must really exist, thinking that her sister got some sort of justice... but without knowing that the soul of the sister was actually extinguished. Also, no matter how unfair MaGo1 seem to be this episode, we must also remember that she brought CS to MW. She engineered that, and that is a huge bias FOR MW compared to what is done for the rest of humanity, I think.

I am loving all the Kim Soo Hyun theories, alien turned HDL owner that CS could get jealous of.

And I am torn with CS being the horse and the merchant. The horse would be a more compelling candidate because he should be a present point of view in the dreams :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2