[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

13 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

It becomes more interesting how CM and CS are connected.

When CS opened his eyes it looked like he was on the beach.

I hope CS will tell MW about his dream.

Regardless if that means something to her or not.

I am curious about that.

I thought somewhere in the show we have concluded that the dreams are MW's memories. If so, was that scene at the lake just her imagination of what CM was doing?

Or is CS getting his own visions?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I am curious about that.

I thought somewhere in the show we have concluded that the dreams are MW's memories. If so, was that scene at the lake just her imagination of what CM was doing?

For now, I think these scenes show what really happened in the past.

Still, these scenes are beautiful. :)

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I am curious about that.

I had the same question.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

I am curious about that.

I was wondering about the same thing.

But I believe in episode 10 when 2 of the MaGos are talking (The Medicine maker and the Pink suit knitter).  One of them mentions that CS has the ability to see "relationships which were severed" and it's a side effect of the ghost eye.  At least that was how it was translated.  I took that translation to mean that he has the ability see beyond what MW was experiencing in his dreams, hence the scene in which he saw CM waiting for MW.

I think after this episode I'm on the side that CM is the Firefly.  Maybe he reincarnated as a bug for his sins and he choose to stay as one until MW can forgive herself and let go of her grudges and move on.

I really like CS and kind of grown attached to (in MW's words) this "Greedy Harvard Scammer" :P :lol:  I want him and MW to have a happy ending. No ill will towards CM (who has a killer smile by the way). But I want it to be MW and CS at the end.  However, it may turn into star crossed lovers? :tears:

I have more thoughts about Episode 11 but I'm waiting for subs so I can re-watch with full understanding.  I'll come back later to share my feelings.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

OMO....episode 12's preview looks promising :tounge_xd:...finally??!..

This is really a reverse role, judging from that preview, looks like MW is taking the initiative for the kiss :blush:

She's kissed him before haha. It was so random lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I hope you all savoured watching the latest episode!

Uri couple's date was my most favourite scene also that touching scene among the driver, the father and his young son. Forgiveness has a rending, liberating power. How lovely would that be if at death we really get this chance to purposedly chat with a living human through a dream call service. It somewhat reminded me of Mitch Albom's The First Phone Call from Heaven, a book I recommend. It speaks of the importance and timeliness of the present and of hope; faith; forgiveness; and peace. Anyhow, wow! - I can't hardly wait for the next episode. I'm dying for that long-awaited kiss scene. Wishfully thinking it would be really steamy! Kidding aside, Chung-myung was the primary cause of Man-wol's injury. It's pretty interesting to see how his untold story pans out ultimately bringing about their respective redemption. Only five episodes left, let's ardently hope that HDL will have a pleasing and satisfying end.

Enchanted to be watching this drama with all of you. 
Thank you for your insights and convivial attitude!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Done watching the sub.

It's 2.19am here.

So before I retreat myself for the day,

I would like to whine and complain about 1 thing though...

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE "DONE FOR ME" THIS OST, FOR GOD SAKE?! :tired:

They use it again for the ending scene, and they have no intention to release the official full length at all???

Don't tell me they are making me and others who have been waiting for this OST to just hum the song's chorus for another week? :smirk:

Ah, btw, watching the preview again, it seems like JW will be dead next episode.. 

Maybe that song will come last on the OST. Goblins highly anticipated opening was last to release. XD

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

I think after this episode I'm on the side that CM is the Firefly.  Maybe he reincarnated as a bug for his sins and he choose to stay as one until MW can forgive herself and let go of her grudges and move on.

I do think also cM is firefly but my version is that cs is the decent of him (but decidw too look different) I saw the movie among the gods the last 49 days.  One character decide to change his appearance in order to guide the person that he love.  I think that what cm did in order to help me to move to the after life. He sin was following order as any soldier who do. Also think me left behind him in order to stay y

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, juju84 said:

I personally don't see how for CS realizing that he also has someone he would be devastated to lose is making him a bad friend. I disagree, because every time we see someone losing the person they love or going through some other painful experience we re-evaluate our own lives and the people around us. And it doesn't mean we don't feel their pain or sincerely sympathize with them at the moment.

I mean, come on, CS saved Sanchez from suicide, he brought Sanchez to the hotel and did everything in his abilities to give his friend at least a short time to say his goodbyes and he is a bad friend? Just because looking at MW at that moment  he could sympathize with his friends situation even more? I don't think so.

I never called him a "bad friend" though; I deliberately chose not to. :) "Not good" doesn't necessarily mean "bad." (Could be mediocre or some shade in between. :P) And I didn't say it applies to his entire history of friendship; one instance doesn't necessarily invalidate everything that went before. Perhaps I should have made myself clearer. I was hoping that he was primarily thinking of Sanchez instead of thinking of himself and Man Wol. Sure, there's space to for him think about it and relate it to Man Wol, but I hope it's not primarily about Man Wol for him.

4 hours ago, aria26 said:

I am curious about that.

I always thought that Chansung was getting an ominiscient point of view, not Man Wol's. Because he sees Man Wol's face as well; I mean I don't think he would see that if it's her memories? Or maybe I'm just that simple-minded, haha.

• Like 6

Jieunaaa:P

These  awfully fun:joy:

I know she is pranksters 

But the tiger print pose always killed me in laughter 

And She does a.g.a.i.n

:joy:

For..honeyMoon..

Left me in big smile entire nights 

And how she really bought Tiger prints suit for CS is hilarious yet somehow it's a hints what's would happen in the future when MW times is comes.

He will send off her in that's precious suits :tears:

How HDL would be wrapping up, we really don't know but when we think deeply and make observations in each episodes we could found the exact answers.

We are humans life in such ignorant rushed world, hence within ourselves we could found the happiest little things  precious to cherish of. Nonetheless..

Life is to beautiful to waste with grudges, hate, selfish and judgment.

Acceptance and forgiveness is medicine to dealing all our misery and vengeance.

Wishing no one will hurts, peace, forgiveness and love is all above.

Have beautiful day Soompier.

Be WATER!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

So it seems captain will be redeemed, at least partially. I think he is a firefly and refused to go to afterlife because of his guilt to MW. Don't know how but I have a feeling that he will save MW once again and so their past misunderstandings and grudge will be settled.

One thing I can't understand is what are MW feelings regarding the captain. She said that she will revenge if his reincarnation comes along, but in previous episodes when she talked about him with CS or asked Mago whether "that person" will come I didn't feel she is really angry with him, more like sadness and a bit of longing?

• Like 7
  • Love 1