[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

7 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

I think the story want viewers to focus their attention to firefly now, since they may be going to wrap up the backstory of CM in next episode, perhaps

firefly guard who wasn’t able to protect the man (YW) that MW cherished 1300 years ago.. will do his best to protect the man (CS) that MW cherishes most now :rolleyes: i’d like that haha

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

Also IU was caught off guard and laughed so much lol but maybe the director didn't say cut so they just continued and added it to the scene :lol:

Yeah, from what I understand unless the director says cut (or if you really really mess up the scene) actors have to keep on going with the scene. :D

• Like 6

CS is bragging because he has made the flowers bloomed. :lol:

Did he know that if the flowers wither it won't be good for MW? :huh:

MW: Ahh... I'm so tired. Ugh
CS: *clears his throat* Today customers who want to use special call service is quite a lot, right?
MW: Because there will be a human guests, everyone is so busy. So I as the owner have no choice but taking care our hotel guest. Geez, I still have 12 calls to be made. Aigoo it's so tiring
CS: Then, to cheer you up *give a pink rose* This is a real life flower and it has a good scent
MW: Flowers in the garden are flowers too
CS: But there's no real flowers. Ah, there is one. Jang Man Wol's flowers. The flowers on your tree have bloomed. It's pretty
MW: What's wrong with you? It's embarassing. Are you bragging now?
CS: But what I said is true. The moment I hugged you the flowers bloomed. If I knew it, I shouldn't buy you a champange but give you a hug earlier. (open his hands)
MW: What the hell are you saying? Who asked you to hug me? You are crazy
CS: I just want to take the phone though
CS: Here, let me give you a hug
MW *speechless* Nevermind you shameless irritable ambitious Harvard con... (MW was stop by CS)
CS: You look pretty. I have put some more documents on your desk. Have some rest and once you are good, get back to work

LOL MW looks so annoyed in the end :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

We all  know that MW comitted  a crime that it was so bad that she was punish severely.but I think there she should be given a second chance at life and love..I hope Mago gives her the chance to start all over again..I feel that MW has already repented for what she did in the past

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good girl , keep eye on him :joy::mrgreen:

But isn’t the bed better & more comfortable 

to zoom in :yum:

Zoom in on what....? :P 

:sweatingbullets:

This leopard prints going on ... is making me visualize things ..hahha Rawwrrr....

MW should be able to take a photo of CS wearing it....:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

The sanchez situation actually essential to open chansung eyes about what will happen to manwol and him.... Up till now i think chansung don't actually think that flower blooming will make manwol leave.. When he witness sanchez losses then he realize how he will face the same situation.. Its just hit him hard when he looked at manwol... :tears:

Its make me sad knowing manwol arranged chansung work after she gone because the hotel will also dissapear.. Both chansung and manwol show the ultimate example of loving with selflessness and actually put other person interest above themselve.. The most ideal relationship that i ever seen in kdrama tbh...:tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

I think the sub will be released soon, so this is my last translation.. It's the ending scene of ep 11. MW met with 4th MaGo and CS finally met with JW

MW: The person I have been waiting for hasn't come. Instead the unwelcome MaGo is here
MG: How was it? Didn't I the version of god that you wish
MG: You aren't reincarnated or healed and ignoring your fate and yet you wished to see me be vanished
MW: So? Are you coming here to do that?
MG: I heard the flowers have bloomed. Now you finally have something to lose
MW: Do you think I will be afraid to lose something? The person who bloomed the flower. What will you do if you lose him? 
JW: Nice to meet you Gu Chan Sung
MG: Arrogant and foolish Man Wol, did you say you're not afraid for the flower to wither? You're wrong. The moment you have a fear, then the flower will fall

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, Lily92 said:

The sanchez situation actually essential to open chansung eyes about what will happen to manwol and him.... Up till now i think chansung don't actually think that flower blooming will make manwol leave.. When he witness sanchez losses then he realize how he will face the same situation.. Its just hit him hard when he looked at manwol... :tears:

Personally, I hope Chansung was thinking only (or at least mostly) of Sanchez instead of Man Wol. I mean that's his best friend whose girlfriend just died on the night he was going to propose. If he wasn't, that would make him a not good friend.

• Like 6

@dramaninja your kiss gif had me ROTFL! :joy::joy:

50 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

We all  know that MW comitted  a crime that it was so bad that she was punish severely.but I think there she should be given a second chance at life and love..I hope Mago gives her the chance to start all over again..I feel that MW has already repented for what she did in the past

This is how i feel too. That’s why I don’t know why 4th Mago is so set on destroying MW. We know she doesn’t favor MW but it is almost if she hates her so much, she wanted her gone a long time ago.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Personally, I hope Chansung was thinking only (or at least mostly) of Sanchez instead of Man Wol. I mean that's his best friend whose girlfriend just died on the night he was going to propose. If he wasn't, that would make him a not good friend.

I personally don't see how for CS realizing that he also has someone he would be devastated to lose is making him a bad friend. I disagree, because every time we see someone losing the person they love or going through some other painful experience we re-evaluate our own lives and the people around us. And it doesn't mean we don't feel their pain or sincerely sympathize with them at the moment.

I mean, come on, CS saved Sanchez from suicide, he brought Sanchez to the hotel and did everything in his abilities to give his friend at least a short time to say his goodbyes and he is a bad friend? Just because looking at MW at that moment  he could sympathize with his friends situation even more? I don't think so.

• Like 9

Done watching the sub.

It's 2.19am here.

So before I retreat myself for the day,

I would like to whine and complain about 1 thing though...

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE "DONE FOR ME" THIS OST, FOR GOD SAKE?! :tired:

They use it again for the ending scene, and they have no intention to release the official full length at all???

Don't tell me they are making me and others who have been waiting for this OST to just hum the song's chorus for another week? :smirk:

Ah, btw, watching the preview again, it seems like JW will be dead next episode.. 

• Like 8

I just knew that spirit to be a BTS fangirl ha-ha:w00t:

Poor... poor... Sanchez.. why is everyone in this drama so unlucky in love eh!??!:unsure:

Will there finally be a kiss for Chan-Sung (his name is Andrew!:w00t:) & Man-Weol??:phew::wub:

That scene where Chan-Sung said Man-Weol's earrings look like rice cakes appear to be an ad-lib eheheh? 'Cause IU was laughing uncontrollably LoL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ep 11, wow, that was beautiful again <3

I see a lot of concerns regarding how they will be wrapping this thing up, and I really still have zero idea of how they will do it. Like, we all have theories, but, I still do not have a clear hunch or logic of where this is going, and I am so happy for that.

I actually jotted down things that I found beautiful in this episode (because I feel that I forget and not savor a lot). But I think the most relevant here would be connected to the concerns for the writing, don't worry guys, I think they have it all figured out. This episode showcases how this is tightly written. The callbacks to the earlier episodes (the man and his kid getting ran over and how they tied it to MW changing feelings on revenge and forgiveness, the talented former manager that MW was fond of in ep 1 and CS future; even MR and YW scene in ep 3 and 10) tell us that they have mapped everything and even shot relevant scenes early on, so they know where they are going. We all have different tastes, even at this point we are already showing preferences to different ideal leading men, so we would all have different ideas of what a good ending will be. I know not all of us will be happy, and I also see some posts about those getting anxious or bored already, so I am grateful to the deities because I am one of the lucky ones who is still really enjoying literally every second of this :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1