Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

circulate9oo on Twitter has translations for short bits of the making-of video:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

i’ll be with you forever. trust me.

translation! haha so romantic :wub: and this shower cap raincoat effects thingie is so popular on IG these days :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

About JiEun (Sulli)'s picture book which ChanSung  noticed : (Episode 10)

- which has a picture of JiEun with her late grandfather 

- parallels to "Being and Time" book which has picture of ChanSung with his late mom

tumblr_pvn9ewhobK1ysdlreo7_r1_540.png

1514440_1.jpg?shrink=500:500&_v=20111014104545

The title of this picture book is BaekGu /PaekKu (백구). This picture book is  based from the 1993 song written by singer, composer and playwright Kim MinKi.

It's a lyrical story about the child's sorrow/sadness at the sudden death of white dog named BaekGu, who was close to her as a friend (companion).

Here's the song with the illustrations of this picture book:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Could SC be CM?

Why the old lady decided to match make MR & YW? They were enemies in past life and she killed him.

The meeting between MW & YW is so sad. That scene was so touching.  She is happy for YW who is happy now yet sad because she cannot acknowledge him in person as he won't remember who she was. Did I detect some kind of recognition from YW from seeing MW? The way he looked at her, there seems to have a tint of sadness as if in his spirit, he somehow recognized her.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, brielover said:

This is all in my head, but perhaps our bellhop, with that killing blow in his chest, returned home to die, but his sister loved him so much she signed away her eyes and part of his soul to keep him alive.  That's why there's a real guy, who is his physically older self, but also a ghost - always physically young because time stopped - contractually obliged to serve the Hotel until his sister dies?

Hhmm, you've got a point. I was wondering why the Head of the hospital who held onto the bellhop's sister's hand had the same name as the bellhop. It wasn't explained but now that you mention it, it does kinda make sense.

@lollyminx, I second you on this statement. "Only then will CM be able to move on and let MW go and have her time freely flow, but it is also up to MW to forgive him so the 4th Mago won't take her. She just simply needs to forgive." 

6 more episodes to go, am anticipating the ending but also feeling sad that it's all going to end in 3 weeks from now. Gonna miss Man-wol and her ways...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I missed the handsome captain and his smiles.

Especially, those quiet smiles when he and MW 

sit side by side. :wub: 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Ive rewatch the episodes and i cant helped but noticed CS's tie... can someone tie it for him nicely and let it not be crooked :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ive rewatch the episodes and i cant helped but noticed CS's tie... can someone tie it for him nicely and let it not be crooked :D

I'd let them be if it's only because MW kept on pulling CS's tie while they're doing hanky panky 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 7

Aww, this is cute. YJG was holding the embrace pose because he thought he was supposed to, and then the director told him to let go and he was a little embarrassed. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I don't understand why they release all the new ost but not the one punch-done for me, been waiting for it since last week

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I think the hatred that manwol felt for CM is really eating her soul.. Thats why she being tied to the tree because of what she have done when she returned to kill him.. She will never cross the river with so much resentment in her heart.. No matter what happen in the past in manwol eyes CM betrayed her and causing her family dies infront of her.. Being tied to a tree for a 1000 year also bring hatred to CM... I personally think thats why manwol knew if CM ever appear she will go berserk and crazy to make sure he felt what she feeling for a 1000 year..

Also i think the firefly is actually CM that still lingering around manwol because he also regreted what he done to her.. There is no mistake he truly loved her but i think he make a choice of his country and sacrifice his love.. I think he still waiting for manwol to forgive him and being happy again.. I agree that manwol really need to forgive and let go but we will never understand the pain that she felt and resentment for a 1000 year.. Its just a cruel fate for both of them.. :tears:

To be honest seeing manwol hug cs really break my heart.. Imagine a 1000 year life with such hatred and now she have someone to actually soothe her pain.. Thats why we got a hug rather than a kiss scene cause i think next week is a romance part where both of them will acknowledge their feeling and accept it... I bet we will get a kiss scene after this.... KYAAAAAA :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Lily92 said:

I think the hatred that manwol felt for CM is really eating her soul.. Thats why she being tied to the tree because of what she have done when she returned to kill him.. She will never cross the river with so much resentment in her heart.. No matter what happen in the past in manwol eyes CM betrayed her and causing her family dies infront of her.. Being tied to a tree for a 1000 year also bring hatred to CM... I personally think thats why manwol knew if CM ever appear she will go berserk and crazy to make sure he felt what she feeling for a 1000 year..

Also i think the firefly is actually CM that still lingering around manwol because he also regreted what he done to her.. There is no mistake he truly loved her but i think he make a choice of his country and sacrifice his love.. I think he still waiting for manwol to forgive him and being happy again.. I agree that manwol really need to forgive and let go but we will never understand the pain that she felt and resentment for a 1000 year.. Its just a cruel fate for both of them.. :tears:

To be honest seeing manwol hug cs really break my heart.. Imagine a 1000 year life with such hatred and now she have someone to actually soothe her pain.. Thats why we got a hug rather than a kiss scene cause i think next week is a romance part where both of them will acknowledge their feeling and accept it... I bet we will get a kiss scene after this.... KYAAAAAA :wub:

i dont know if he truly loved her though. if he did then the things he did are worse. He could've just told her and her people to leave instead unless the princess somehow followed him and got him to spill the beans? He did come to the bedroom in wedding night prepared to fight though so maybe he knew she would be there? 

I was hoping the serial murderer be CM though... i want him to be evil through and through

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, shaselai said:

i dont know if he truly loved her though. if he did then the things he did are worse. He could've just told her and her people to leave instead unless the princess somehow followed him and got him to spill the beans? He did come to the bedroom in wedding night prepared to fight though so maybe he knew she would be there? 

I was hoping the serial murderer be CM though... i want him to be evil through and through

Hmmm......this kind comments is.. :unamused:

With all He done to saved  MW just ended up being doomed for 1300 years without traces .

And being hatreds by Her is such ugly redeem to his fate:neutral:

Can't wait how the Writers prevail their ill fated...

And the reasons behind his betrayal..

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, shaselai said:

I think he did love her. Each time the princess came to see him, he returned her smile in an obligatory way and then he looked away. He was probably torn between duty to his father (who had 'surrendered' to the Princess' state), where he had to form a new allegiance (this is according to the story line of the 3 warring states at that time) and his love for a woman who also chose to fight for her country, over him. I think we will only get to see this back story later on. So, we are all not privy to the whole story, or both perspectives. When Man-wol finds out the real truth behind it all, she will have to deal with it, that the guilt she bore and the vengeance she sought with the Captain would mean nothing.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

Posted (edited)

I posted something about the Captain before watching episode 10 before reading your discussion so I removed my post. It was a hunch that the firefly was him. My hunch was right. 

Edited by smhelen
  • Like 7

Some Knetz react comments on episode 10 . Not everything from the blog coz there is more comments there!

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-ep-10-spoilers-yeo-jin.html

Article: Naver 'Hotel Del Luna' Yeo Jin Goo to Lee Ji Eun, "Trust me"  flowers fully bloomed 

1. [+1325,-25]
Could that firefly yesterday be Cheong Myung? ㅜ Perhaps Cheong Myung didn't reincarnate and was by her side the whole time. ㅜ He felt bad for leaving Man Wol all alone. ㅠㅜ

2. [+829,-7]
She seems to have so much resentment towards Cheong Myung, so I'm not sure how is the story going to develop. ㅠㅠ The ending and preview were so sad. Scriptwriter, please give us a happy ending..
- [+15,-0]
The person Man Wol resents= it might not be Cheong Myung. That psycho who kept appearing might have something to do with them in the past. He could be a new character that has done something to Man Wol, Cheong Myung, and the princess.

3. [+809,-14]
If Man Wol realizes that Cheong Myung has been watching over her as a firefly for 1300 years, how would Man Wol react to that? Would she still hate him...

4. [+698,-8]
God Mago is really mean.
- [+208,-0]
There's a saying about enemies in their past lives become husbands and wives in their present lives. Could they be portraying that?

5. [+465,-10]
It's crazy. They made Man Wol and Yeon Woo reunite like that, how am I supposed to wait till next week...? They are trying to make my heart hurt to death, aren't they?

6. [+245,-4]
The scene where Man Wol and Yeon Woo reunite was crazy. ㅠㅠ Man Wol was looking at Yeon Woo and tearing up. Her expression and gaze were daebak. ㅠㅠ

7. [+157,-1]
It feels like the serial killer is going to harass Chan Sung, and something is going to happen to Man Wol because of that. ㅠㅠ

8. [+119,-2]
Make at least 50 episodes for dramas like this..

9. [+122,-6]
The scene where Yeon Woo and Man Wol reunite was great. It was really insane.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching the entire episode 10. I have a question. Did Mira intentionally stain her skirt with some other pen not knowing the ink of YW's pen is black just to get his number? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Omg! I know I said in my previous post if anyone reads it that Chan Sung, is not the  reincarnation of the captain, I think I just change my mind, What if the twist is Chan Sung really is the Captain, and he is not really the true villain here, We know there's really missing in the past of what actually happen, and in present time It just felt weird why her mother wants to hide him from her family, was his life in danger? Is it the same from the past? Is there another person in the past who is related to the captain who wants him die or hurt too and not introduced yet? And is the true culprit? And the Captain was innocent and just got framed?

And just noticed as the killer showed up Yeon Woo appeared and that firefly formed as a shadow appeared too. I dont know but I have this feeling that Chan Sung is the Captain. And that firefly shadow is  the real culprit.

And imagined if Chansung is the Captain, how ironic that the person who Man Wol loved, trusted and hated in the past  Is the same person in the present but has a different face.

Will Man Wol's love towards Chansung enough to let go or hatred and becomes evil and vanish. I hope I'm wrong....

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2