[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

34 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie. YW will arrive in time to catch the serial killer but not in time to save CS. It's only when CS died that MW saw the face of Captain on CS face. Perhaps the whole time ... CS face is the captain but Mago cast a spell that only MW sees a different face. Only at the end when MW heart has thawed and ready to let go of hate & vengeance that she sees the real face of CS.

What CS sees when water God let him see is not a real8or premonition. The water God let him see his fear. His greatest fear is MW went berserk and do evil that will give her death sentence. What if she kills evil human to protect an innocent human? I don't think that will count as taking human lives. Room 13 lady killed "innocent human" as they didn't directly kill her.

Hahaha ... I just remembered that CS will be the one who sends MW off so CS cannot die. Perhaps he will shield her from killer and got injured?

Princess becomes a thief MR and YW the thief becomes a police officer in this life time.  What will our captain be? He killed her whole clan/family - the killer. So likely this lifetime, he will be her protector?  CS is her protector.

What is the role of the firefly?

The firefly only came after the tree came alive, right?

Was the firefly there when CS father was there to pluck the flower? The tree suddenly sprout flowers just for CS father to pluck it for CS.

• Like 4

IU's really celebrating YJG's birthday through @fullmoon.long posts awwwwwww :wub: I have a feeling we will be seeing YJG's photo with the ghost child by the end of the day. :D

Also, MW's latest post of YJG laughing about udon reminds me of his montage while on a date with Sulli's character, the way that MW imagined him laughing hahaha

EDIT: OMG, MW actually just did post a photo of YJG with the kid. HER CAPTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HOPE YJG RESPONDS. "THE KID?!?!?!?!" 

I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE. AM I THE ONLY ONE?!?!?!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Awww, Man Wol is captioning her posts #ChansungDay (in honor of YJG's birthday).

21 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Also, MW's latest post of YJG laughing about udon reminds me of his montage while on a date with Sulli's character, the way that MW imagined him laughing hahaha

That was my exact same thought when I saw her post! :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Aww happy birthday to our cute CS (YJG)!  All those cute IG posts! :wub:B)

i dont think CS is the reincarnation of anyone. I think that firefly shadow is CM and he is a wandering soul. Question is: is it his karma or is it his choice? 

CS is his own person and as i said before, he is the love that will go right for MW this time around ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@ Yana Mujay - you are amazing! So we have had her as Audrey Hepburn, and now as Grace Kelly. The Hong Sisters must really like the classics.

I'll waiting Marlyn Monroe to came alive since ManWolshii love Red colors..:P

Let's wait whether Jieun grand these Wish

Manroe we waiting...:)

• Like 6

Flowers bloom for it to wit...

ME:.. and they wit for it to rebloom...

20190813-124510.gif 

Finally watched the episodes...

I never expected I'd be bawling my eyes while watching ep 10. I absolutely like the part when MW and YW met again...

20190813-123632.gif20190813-123757.gif 

This scene totally got me. That even from afar, that instant recognition on YW's part of MW (at least unknowingly) is just so well done. I can feel MW's relief, gratefulness and at the same sadness. Although MW said she's nobody to him now, I still wish to see them interact. I know they will as the serial killer case is still ongoing and I'm sure he'll play an integral part to it. I know YW deserve to be happy in this lifetime but I'm still not sure how I feel about him and Mi Ra tho..but I admit that they do look cute together :wub:..I kinda like Mi Ra's personality too..I mean, I think I like all the characters because they are so individually distinct but relatable and likeable in a certain way. Most especially since the pink Ma Go is responsible for their meeting. And idk if I would be really okay having a deity playing with my lovelife if it were me ^_^. Am curious how would MW react to it if she knows. 

When CS learned about his mother, I really wanted to give him a big hug. The worst thing to say to a child is that he/she is unwanted. I'm glad he had a wonderful father who taught him to always be the bigger person. I mean, look at him, he is such a sweetheart with the biggest heart . If CS is available in this world, I'd totally put my dibs on him :P. I think he's my fave Kdrama ML for now. Someone who can certainly see through you is very rare in this world.

In terms of romance, I think CS and MW aren't gonna be the type who says I love you. They're prolly gonna say it in a very roundabout way ^~^..and I swear, this drama has the best lines ever, and not even cheesy, also has the best ending in every episode. IU might have the most complex role/character but YJG got the best lines. I know someone mentioned that YJG's acting seems a bit lacking or maybe IU outshines him but I think it has to do with the character they're portraying and they both are doing a great job, in my opinion, like I said, IU's got the complex role than YJG. But there are these moments where I can say YJG is really a great actor because he can portray the subtleness of a certain emotion..i.e..

Spoiler

20190813-140052.gif

And just look at his precious smiles ^___^...

Spoiler

20190813-141101.gif

I think I would be smitten like Sulli's character if YJG looks at me this way...LOL...

Spoiler

20190813-141152.gif

Btw, I really love how they introduced YW in ep 9...that camera shot tho ^^...makes him more HOT..HAHAHA..

Spoiler

20190813-123346.gif

And look at how he is drawn to a leaf/tree even in modern life :D..

Spoiler

20190813-122856.gif

The camera angling/shots in this drama is definitely a plus...and of course the cinematography. Kudos to the director and the team!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 8

@lightbringer06 you weren’t the only one who cried on the MW/YW reunion scene! This was me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmfCzBMGyqESI8CmAz6I1

it was such a beautiful heartbreaking scene. Even the small moments between CS and his mom made me tear up. 

I also think CS and MW are not the type who will straightforwardly admit their feelings lol. Their love comes from their expressions and eyes, and words. I love them this way! Of course, hugging and caressing is just the icing of the cake for us. I would love to see more kisses and hugs but i will wait for it and hope writernims give it to us at least. CS’s smiles and laugh makes me love watching him even more :wub:

I am not sure about YW and MR pairing however i think in this lifetime, their status shouldn’t keep them from liking each other. I am glad MR decided to give up on CS. I would hate to be annoyed by her again :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 8/12/2019 at 12:11 AM, lollyminx said:

What if they "DO" it? Will the tree grow taller or something? :w00t:

Hahha...i know right 

If we get  ..."More.." than just a tight hug...

Tree  be like ...

ManChan shippers be like....

wieeeeeee !!!!! :D

d1domk2-3b8ac1b0-94f2-48dd-bbca-c562cc9a

Well that was fast...
ManChan ..version of Addam's family...

daddy, mommy,  & baby

:P

48525945146_1011ea3f67.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:

When MW smiles, she hides it quickly, so CM doesnt see it.

A little bit sad.

I would like if these two would hug just once. :)

They did it...:ph34r:

But not literally hugs:sweat_smile:

IMG-20190720-232249.jpg

He tried to locked MW who's lost control to rushed helped YW who's captured by  guards.B)

He saved MW again.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ohmygod they're going official! :w00t: :lol: And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...:lol:

OMG a secret office romaaaaaaance! :w00t: How hot. 

From MW's IG posts to this plot line - a secret office romaaaaance, I'll die before the next episode. Now I'm just waiting for YJG to reply to MW's posts.

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED IG and YJG DID REPLY *dies*

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED IG and YJG DID REPLY *dies*

Indeed!

Edit: Omg he called it a "some" :lol: Witty YJG strikes again! 

So apparently a gift is called 선물 (seonmul); he wrote 섬...물 ("some"...mul). Cute cute cute. :lol::wub:

I hope Man Wol is the assertive type in a relationship and makes the most out of her short time with Chansung (six episodes to go :tears:).

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Sigh...

Just when are they going to release the full version of ost from Punch - Done for me. Haaaaaa... :tired:

The wait is killing me..:skull:

Can't wait to hear it again when they have another powerful scene, just like when CS embrace MW's curse and grudge. The ost is so impactful that I keep humming to it while doing my work. :kiss_closed:

HAHAHA...and here I thought I'm the only one waiting for that song the moment I heard it when that ghost 13 just vanished. And yeah, new songs have been released already and not this???...aigoo...

14 hours ago, shaselai said:

They should switch it up! Why stick to the same "conflicted hero" theme? Why can't he just use her like it is and she fell for the wrong guy? Yeah i wouldnt forgive someone who is soooo conflicted that he ended up murdering all my family members. 

Would anyone here forgive a mass murderer because he/she loves you but had to kill your entire family because he was "conflicted"?  He made the decision so he should live with the consequences. He can't have both ways...unless of course you agree that he should be forgiven for killing your entire family and all's forgiven because he/she loves you.

Agree. Family comes first for me. And by what you said, it actually reminded me of this Cdrama, Goodbye My Princess, duty versus love. The ML chose to mass massacre the FL's family there because of that stupid 'duty'..even if he married her. It was an ill-fated relationship. The fact that even though they forgot memories of each other multiple times, they still find themselves falling for each other. It didn't end well.

9 hours ago, brielover said:

I think MW knows something on this topic.  No lily for the librarian.

Idk exactly the deal with receiving lilies but that bride ghost in ep 5 didn't have any lily on her.

6 hours ago, reign84 said:

It just came up to me after reading the comments, and know right it might be full of drama, but was thinking too if he really is the captain how is the production going to explain why he has a different face while princess and yeon woo remains the same?

If...and I mean IF that would be the case, I think it would be his punishment, not having to bear the same face he originally had or even his form for that matter. 

@vangsweetie637 ...looks like we cried at the same scenes...HAHAHA..such softies :P..

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Ohmygod they're going official! :w00t: :lol: And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...:lol:

Finally, was wondering when they are going to break all the sexual tension :wub:.

Based on my years of k-drama watching, the hot and heavy kisses usually comes on episode 12. So, fingers crossed for this week :D.

Really love this couple and hope we can have an ending where they can bicker happily ever after.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1