[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

im going to park my butt nicely on my sofa and watch ep9&10 after getting a nice cuppa :grimace: i love how IU is so consistent with her expression and reaction when the cash register Ka-Ching $$$ ! :joy: the painting.. the sunflower field.. now the book which possibly has money!! LOL

wilted flowers comes with new budding fruits which also symbolises new life. i hope thats what the MaGo #1 has for MW.. :cookie: (no caviar.. just chocolate chip cookie)

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

im going to park my butt nicely on my sofa and watch ep9&10 after getting a nice cuppa :grimace: i love how IU is so consistent with her expression and reaction when the cash register Ka-Ching $$$ ! :joy: the painting.. the sunflower field.. now the book which possibly has money!! LOL

wilted flowers comes with new budding fruits which also symbolises new life. i hope thats what the MaGo #1 has for MW.. :cookie: (no caviar.. just chocolate chip cookie)

same here, what i can detect for her interest about money and to smell the chance to get money is amManwolzing:joy:

And i know Kim Sunbi is annoying Man but his short witted and a little cowardly intention is fits with quirks witcked JMW personality :P

Btw

These hilarious...

Spoiler

Stills  couldn't get it where's the firefly positions in MW memory the atonement? The one who's should killed again and against over Millions years?

The sworn enemies who's made MW life forever...

Can't waiting how the Writers tied up their love, betrayals and punishment in a class closure.

HDL hwaiting

• LOL 10

@Ameera Ali i love how proud our Bartender is every time MW snarls at him. He is always smiling and thinking he did a good thing by matchmaking CS! :joy:

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Had a thought! Maybe firefly remained as a spirit as penance?

He hasn't reincarnated for the last 1000 years as well. Until MW forgives him.

This is my thoughts exactly. Otherwise who can be that firefly shadow we saw in ep 9? From the outline of the shadow, it looked like it had long hair like the captain lol. Just a hunch. But i am thinking perhaps the only one who did not reincarnate is CM. He is a wandering ghost. MW’s vengefulness has not subsided. So maybe tt is why he has not shown up as a ghost or person yet.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

who knows.. CM soul could have been the sword inside the tree.. always there with MW but unable to show himself until flowers wither.. that would be even greater pain for him as a punishment isn’t it.. she who would not forgive herself, is unable to see the man who needs her forgiveness.. they are bound by the promise at the lake.

editing to add an IG pic.. haha remember the bus dancing ghosts?? lol :lol: hahaha wished i could have been one of them too! no dialogue just pure mad dancing!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Another sweet thing about the hug is the fact that CS may have been the only one who hugged her since her 1000 years of being stuck at the hotel. As we have stated here, CS and MW need each other’s love and nurture :wub: CS whose mother didn’t want him and MW who has been alone for 1000 years. This hug was much more needed than a kiss (I believe we will have one when the time is right ;) )

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hide contents

:joy::mrgreen: , @lu09 she should help him marry the rich girl , the two thing she race & run for is her favourite eater & money :joy:

Especially MONEY lol:mrgreen::joy:. CS now knows what to say to get her working Imao:sweat_smile:. Look at the speed she moved lol:mrgreen:

The problem with marrying him off is that she knows she won't get a single cent from him:sweat_smile:so that is not even an option lol:joy:

• LOL 10

Ooooh interesting theories friends. Since you've said that maybe CM hasn't been able to move on and stayed as a ghost who hasn't reincarnated, what if that's because he has unfinished business? All the other ghosts who go to HDL have unfinished business. So does CM. What if CM regrets not having loved MW enough and because he's greedy, he tied MW to the tree and her time can't flow not until she finds someone who will love and protect her in the way that CM wasn't able to? Only then will CM be able to move on and let MW go and have her time freely flow, but it is also up to MW to forgive him so the 4th Mago won't take her. She just simply needs to forgive. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

this would be unpopular, but I've just been rewatching the yeon woo - mira scenes, they make me so giddy. i'm bursting with shipping them, I just need to let it off my chest.

this show just needs so many spin offs. I don't think I have ever even talked about yuna and bell boy, but I love them to bits as well

and chan seung - sulli - sanchez interaction was so cute too. too many things happen in every episode, I can't process everything haha

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hi guys, the drama is already on its half way to end. I hope its not too late to join the thread :). Been a fan of IU since marshmallow days but I've only seen glimpse of her acting and this show and My Ajhussi was the only show of hers that I actually finished and yes...I'm loving both of her characters. 

It's my first drama with YJG and I'm falling for him hahaha. 

Anyways, ROFL at the scene when MW said her outfit is not good to read books since its important when she post a pic in her social media HAHAHAHA XD she's really living right now and enjoying posting in her IG. What a great marketing hehehe.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

About the book where CS's mom used to hid the photos:

"존재와 시간"  - > Existence and Time 

The actual English translation title is "Being and TIme" which is from  German  title "Sein und Zeit"

Sein und Zeit (Being and TIme) is a 1927 Book by the German philosopher Martin Heidegger, in which the author seeks to analyse the concept of Being.  (source : wikipedia)

Being_and_Time_%28German_edition%29.jpg

--- The basic idea of Being and Time is extremely simple: being is time. That is, what it means for a human being to be is to exist temporally in the stretch between birth and death. Being is time and time is finite, it comes to an end with our death. Therefore, if we want to understand what it means to be an authentic human being, then it is essential that we constantly project our lives onto the horizon of our death, what Heidegger calls "being-towards-death". The self can only become what it truly is through the confrontation with death, by making a meaning out of our finitude. (source : Guardian)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, lollyminx said:

What if they "DO" it? Will the tree grow taller or something? :w00t:

AHAHAHAHA...the tree may no longer take it and will be blown into pieces :joy:

13 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Then, JiWon may accidentally died or shoot down by the police while on the run.

Thus, return as the evil spirit having grudge with CS.

Oh, it would be better if they go that route. That way, MW turning into ash won't likely happen. 

I love that shot of MW and CS against the wall @juju84, ha ha...hope to see CA inititiating a "kabedon" next time :wub:.  CS-ah, you need to up your game *wink wink*

---------------------------------------

Wow, you chingus are so fast in this thread..lol. Still haven't watched the eps. I see some new names in the thread as well. The power of HDL :D. If you watched the previews in TVN's YT channel, you'll be surprised how many korean commenters there..ha ha...

Now back to reading comments first :lol:

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Ok...im going to write first then read the comments....

1. Why didnt CS talk and ask his mom for her reasons leaving him/father when he was young?.... very dissapointing closure, if there was any... sigh

2. CS ah... both u and MW need to confess properly... i get that both actors are still probably shy, but writers, pls make sure they kiss properly in the next episode!

3. MiRa wasnt that bad at all.. willing to let CS go... perhaps because of cupid Mago, who propably root for CS and MW too :)

4. This cameo by Sulli... why does she look like the actress who stalked PMY in My Private Life... hmmm... maybe too much makeup... sorry i really dont know any girl bands :)

• Like 8

So now Manweol is sure that Koo Chanseong is going to bring CM to her she is going to keep him. Is that why she said she will use him!!!I just hope at the end of it she let's go and love him!!! I mean Koo Chanseong!

But is that lone firefly ghost lost the hotel when it got relocated because  it went out to meet the other fireflies at the lake and when it came back the hotel was relocated. So  it needs to find Koo Chanseong now!!! :lol:

EDIT: Forgot to mention this. I feel Koo ChanSeong is Manweol's favorite word coz she keeps saying it even in some instances where she can say "dhangshin".:DSeems like no other character's name has been mentioned with full ser name by her! lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

this would be unpopular, but I've just been rewatching the yeon woo - mira scenes, they make me so giddy. i'm bursting with shipping them, I just need to let it off my chest.

You are not alone. I like them as a couple too, almost like they are redeeming themselves in this lifetime, mostly on MR’s part though. They have chemistry together. In my opinion, YW looks much more charming in modern dressing. I hope he will get as much attention as Captain Firefly who is getting his first lead role already!

• Like 12