Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

CS definitely accepted the kiss!! :wub: 

Aigooo.. don't even mention that rascal.. he even taking the moment to enjoy it... hahahahahaahahah

I felt like going into the screen, arm crossed and ask him "Do you enjoy it so much huh?" in MW's teasing tone. :joy:

• LOL 7

37 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Aigooo.. don't even mention that rascal.. he even taking the moment to enjoy it... hahahahahaahahah

I felt like going into the screen, arm crossed and ask him "Do you enjoy it so much huh?" in MW's teasing tone. :joy:

Lol! And you know what’s funnier is that I was also thinking that kiss must have put the ghost in such an awkward position that she was like “okay, i am third wheeling here...” 

:joy: 

• LOL 11

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol! And you know what’s funnier is that I was also thinking that kiss must have put the ghost in such an awkward position that she was like “okay, i am third wheeling here...” 

:joy: 

That scene where the ghost crawling back in was such a nice mix of the fact that no ghost could go against MW and the humour of the ghost being in the awkward third wheel in that situation. Hahahaha.. It was such a clever way to end the episode and makes people talking about it. Hahahaha..

Now I'm curious what is in episode 6 ending that IU mentioned in Vlive to look forward for. She said to look forward to episode 6's great ending. Hmmm.. 

Would it be heart-fluttering?

Shocking?

Heart-wrenching?

I can't wait for next week already. :tired:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

They really enjoy the kiss....

I think they are attracted to each other when they first meet in the train. 

I dont think CS is the reincarnation of the past lover. He only get the dream after God Mago put the blue flower on his heart. He has a pure heart. God Mago knew he is the only one can change MW. Since she is soulless and lonely person.

Cant wait for the next epi...

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

CS definitely accepted the kiss!! :wub: 

5d348a2cdaa1f720158075.gif?download

couldn’t resist leopard :joy: :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

...whoot!!! this just keeps getting better and better! :D...I really love MW and CS's characters, they are both straightforward and not holding back in expressing what they feel or think, I always love those types of characters, as I'm quite the opposite :P. And dang, this is what it should be, avoid too much spoilers like reading news articles ahead of the broadcast so that you, like myself, will be surprised and made my viewing much more exciting, because I never actually expected that KISS scene funnygifsbox.com_2016-07-01_16-02-14.gif !!! Female lead taking the lead!..LOL..love it when women characters do this! :P..me LIKEY!

Like many others, I too don't want the writers to take the typical reincarnation route. Because there's that old lady, Ma Go, who as of now, we have no idea what or who she is. Maybe she's like a god, a fairy or what but it's very clear she holds the key to everything. It all started because of her. We saw how she can make the tree bloom at will and then later gave it to CS and suddenly just vanished, which was also the start of him having those dreams of MW. And like she said, she just opened a path. CS might just be seeing it in someone else's perspective, perhaps from that guy who MW likes, making him more like the "key" also to figuring out what grave sin did MW do to deserve such punishment. Or someone to help her stir those hidden, forgotten feelings she once has that actually makes her "human". Someone also mentioned somewhere about those flowers, remember Ma Go said flowers is a good birthday gift too when she met young CS and he agreed and told his father. So when his father ended up in Hotel del Luna and came upon the tree, it bloomed, and that flower is meant for CS. It bloomed for CS. So I think that was the start.

The concept of the drama is really good. And let me just borrow these words from someone who I read somewhere, that LOVE can bring a kingdom on its knees and MW's castle is no exception...or in this case, LOVE can even make a dead tree bloom funnygifsbox.com_2016-08-09_20-05-50.gif . I have always loved the symbolism of tree as life, so I really find it endearing how it was used here. 

And so let me just share some of my fave moments here...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-1.gi

..."let's sleep together"...HAHAHA...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-2.gi

...FEELING without SEEING....

And of course, what I didn't expect of all :blush:...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-4.gi

...and I guess that line,   "who said you were 3rd place, you're the zeroth place" will be remembered by me..ha ha..I might use that in the future too..hmm..such fine punchline..and then make it like CS did...:D

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-3.gi

...btw, I love IU in here...girls with bow & arrow are just...badass...

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-03-1.gif 

..and as much as I, too, love IU's wardrobe here...I love her hair...ha ha..makes me not wanna regret growing my hair..

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-03-2.gif 

..also gotta admit, color brown isn't my favorite color but when I saw the car...hmm..not bad ^^...

Spoiler

20190722-040603.png 

...and lastly, idk but I like how CS is living in a traditional-styled house in a modern day...

Spoiler

20190722-040630.png 

P.S...I bet the rating peaked during that kissing scene  32-2.gif ..let me know if I guessed right...ha ha...

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

It was driving me crazy as I remember seeing him somewhere before and then it hit me....

Yoo Chan's friend in Still 17!

That's who it was!! Thank you, it was driving me crazy. :) 

Some people don't even need much screen time to make an impression. There are a few other actors like that, too. 

• Like 3

I think it's horrible that the Mina character pushed off her classroom and murdered her but the classroom ghost would get her revenge and kill the Mina character? You're punishing a character by doing the same thing? What lesson is that? Not only that but her soul gets sent to the underworld? 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I liked this drama. ıt is really a HQ drama and story getting better in each episode. B)

I liked IU's acting and Jin Goo is little bit stiff but still like his role character and their chemistry. They are really doing well together in this drama. I really wonder Man-Wol's past story. What happened and she punished like this? Chan-Sung dreams giving some hints as the issue is related with both guy not only with her love interest. Otherwise why they use a 3rd character? I will make a prediction. I think Man Wol and that commender guy had a relation and coz of their love her oldest friend get harmed, maybe when he was protecting them and he lost his way to the heaven. so she actually miss her ex-love but her pain is related with the friend. She is waiting the oldest friend so he can find the way, come to her hotel, MW can say sorry and send him to the heaven. but what happened? :unsure:

• Like 6

Spoiler

5d34e40e0f636510006427.gif?download

5d34e627729b5592265074.gif?download

5d34e6ab02af3932904093.gif?download

5d34edd33a206622069723.gif?download

* never start , what you can’t finish :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hotel Del luna as always brought an multi dimensions of human face, how we human's tend to lives in our inner perspective to soothe our own reality, when we have new path opened sometimes the vague memory distract and swayed our belief, did the past is much values then the present i hold?

Or let's be truth and going with the flows maybe we should not holds something we couldn't compare hand, just let it go. There's must be happened for good  reason .

Hotel Del luna is going to depth and fun and sad and freak and   .whatever you like to describe.

But something we would agree HDL will be an Influence drama of the year.a fancy drama yet an inspiring one.

How i loves and admired all the choreography of HDL fighting scene, despite her frail frame LJE always give it her depth acting act her heart content.

Amazing:heart:

Ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait for the  breakfast :lol::mrgreen: 

15637197941563719781.gif

5d3478ae5ec58893076484.gif?download

they way they cut things and mix them up seems like a prefect fit :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! 

I intended to post here when the drama aired last week but I've been busy and lazy. :lol:

I'm loving everything this drama and the characters are bringing! I'm still unsure of the Hong Sisters since they've broken my heart after Hwayugi. If they don't kill the ending for HDL, they'll be safe! 

I thought this was funny...

KCS fully trusted JMW to protect him when something happens to him...

dITk60F.png

Yet, he didn't know she would do this to protect him. 

evTOhmE.png

So KCS didn't see that coming nor did he and myself would think she would do something intimate to protect him. Are we gonna get more kisses from JMW and get a bed scene later at the end of the drama? :D:P

be6SBNJ.gif

*Forgive me for my pervy self!*

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I really think man weol’s reason why she’s still there is related to yeon woo (was it the guy’s name?) the other friend. I feel like the lieutenant wasn’t the real love interest. I really want to know her past and how KCH is related. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

I think it's horrible that the Mina character pushed off her classroom and murdered her but the classroom ghost would get her revenge and kill the Mina character? You're punishing a character by doing the same thing? What lesson is that? Not only that but her soul gets sent to the underworld? 

I believe her story is still a long way to go in the future episodes. Looking forward to how they are going to end it "beautifully"... 

1 hour ago, Josh Marquez said:

I really think man weol’s reason why she’s still there is related to yeon woo (was it the guy’s name?) the other friend. I feel like the lieutenant wasn’t the real love interest. I really want to know her past and how KCH is related. 

Yes, I believe we are going to get it bits by bits about the three characters and the relationship in between the current stories.  After watching the preview, will I be able to wait for it patiently :wub:

Credit to the owner

• Like 8

Omo, wasn't MW taking a nap at the sarang tree (1:03:48), the tree that also appeared at the end in Faith/The Great Doctor plus a few other kdramas...

@Yongzura - I believe you are right about the Mina character going a long way as she appears in the main poster with the other key characters :P

angelangie - you found the perfect picture for Breakfast at Tiffany's and IU really looks like Audrey Hepburn, the Asian version

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

.. we can finally see a jealous Man Wol next week :wub:...ha ha ha... and looks like she's now determined and confident CS won't leave, I wonder what changed her mind?...the k-k-kiss, perhaps?  funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-15_17-49-36.gif ..beware, Chan Sung, you don't want a Man Wol to get jealous, ha ha...she might flip everything up! :D

Also noticed that only 4 eps out and lots of OSTs already :)..

..btw, I see that @vangsweetie637 and @Liting1, you guys are fond of Dean Winchester's gifs? 

12-2.gif 

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Quite the plot twist with the blind girl...though I sort of saw it comin' as the guy had this sinister smirk on his face. Jin-Goo should do a BL-type drama next ha-ha!!:w00t::lol:

However I find his acting kind of weak? At least in comparison to IU. Which is odd, 'cause Jin-Goo has more acting experience than she:mellow: Now they're tryin' to recruit Yoon-Ah.. Does anyone think the Grim Reaper sort of look like a hotter version of K-Pop artist, Crush LoL!?:P;) So..Lee Jung-Ki was top choice for the manager position?? Ooo...babyyy~ that would've made a hot winning combo alright eheheh #ScarletHeartLoversReunion  

Looks like Chan-Sung's manager position is a lot more complex than it seems... not to mention risky AF. But he's sort of placing himself as a vessel to these spirits to find closure?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1