Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

why couldnt they have ManWol have the whole stretch of cars in red? :D heheheh i only see 2 red cars :D 

M271D927kGvmaSu15qeoBA9nEMLNA9BcdsbeG640rShAPCcaYKOKJeQm32YoIEaVxc3cy5oK-XXeK_YN

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Oh Kim Soo Hyun visited them :D with the food truck i suppose? :D 

• Like 5

@angelangie I am loving  VIP service to heaven :mrgreen::joy: ,

5050DF2A-ABEA-449F-8250-A32C5AFAB9A0.gif

She need to give some cars for these poor soul :joy: that walking bridge :sweat_smile:

C2E409BC-A6EB-4FEF-9CD1-9F6F0835CE44.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Kim Soo Hyun sends coffee truck to Iu and Yoo Gin Yoo...❤️ talked about friendship!:)

20190716-230022 20190716-230008 20190716-230037

• Like 4

i finally watched ep 1 and 2...i love the story and the actors...i can't wait to know more about their past life and secrets...

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, angelangie said:

why couldnt they have ManWol have the whole stretch of cars in red? :D heheheh i only see 2 red cars :D 

Generally, red is not associated with love or destiny? It's funny that she chose precisely that car while she was with Chan Sung :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

A wonderful good morning:kiss_wink:

Weak up with heart warmth TL

IMG-20190717-071156.jpg

IMG-20190717-071132.jpg

could it be we have KSH Cameo as the Manager who's made MW starving and near bankrupt :lol:Manager Baek Sung Chan?

IMG-20190717-071035.jpg

• Like 6

btw did any of you cry?

i cried when Manager Noh, leave.... :( ManWol bear a great burden because of a crime she committed, always there to see someone you care for leaving you after getting attached really hurt and tear you apart.... 

hopefully her suffering will come to an end soon....and like what was shown maybe her times will start counting soon....

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

btw did any of you cry?

YES. I've only known Manager Noh for a couple of episodes, and they didn't even give us his whole backstory, but I bawled like a baby when he said goodbye in front of the tree. :tears: I think the last time I cried like that because of a TV show or movie was during Because This Is Our First Life, when Ji Ho read her mother's note to Se Hee before her wedding. :D Major props to actor Jung Dong Hwan! He completely had me in my feels. (I cried more for him than for Man Wol btw).

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Ondine said:

YES. I've only known Manager Noh for a couple of episodes, and they didn't even give us his whole backstory, but I bawled like a baby when he said goodbye in front of the tree. :tears: I think the last time I cried like that because of a TV show or movie was during Because This Is Our First Life, when Ji Ho read her mother's note to Se Hee before her wedding. :D Major props to actor Jung Dong Hwan! He completely had me in my feels. (I cried more for him than for Man Wol btw).

i cried for both......

for him because he was wondering will ManWol miss him and how will she fare without him.....

for ManWol because she again had to stand and watch someone she came to care for leave her all alone there

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i cried for both......

for him because he was wondering will ManWol miss him and how will she fare without him.....

for ManWol because she again had to stand and watch someone she came to care for leave her all alone there

Yeah, on Man Wol's side it's pretty tough too. I guess I was just more taken by Manager Noh's acting---his eyes are so expressive!--although IU did a good job as well, especially when she clutched at his sleeve and said she couldn't even say "see you again," but she was relatively stoic-looking. :) I'm glad I was watching alone at the time, because the waterworks I had going was quite...severe for just something on TV. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Yeah, on Man Wol's side it's pretty tough too. I guess I was just more taken by Manager Noh's acting---his eyes are so expressive!--although IU did a good job as well, especially when she clutched at his sleeve and said she couldn't even say "see you again," but she was relatively stoic-looking. :) I'm glad I was watching alone at the time, because the waterworks I had going was quite...severe for just something on TV. :lol:

at least u have most of us here....well lets just say you werent alone....i always watch this kind of scene by myself as my waterworks real fast :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

When IU walks out the hall with gun on her shoulder and her both arms holding it... gosh... I'm going to watch it Lee Ji Eun !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She's so amazingly cool... she choose various roles and I always love her act since Moonlovers ... thought I (honestly) never watched Yeo Jin Goo drama at all but this one I'm here because of that cool hotel del luna ceo... 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I also teared up on that scene. The ost and words were very touching. But what touched me even more was the fact that even MW was tearing up because as we all know, her personality shows otherwise. It was so sad to see this vulnerable side of her which i think she tries very hard to not show.

• Like 7

IMG-20190717-102220.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190717-130514.jpg

Credit to transltor.:thumbsup:

Some salty people said She is look to young to act as immortal soul:D

Well..i just wanna to says "she's so damn wonderful soul who's perfect fits for this role because that Who Jieun really is"

Each person in the entertainment industry knew  in fact Jieun is 5000 olds mountain gold ! So mind your own(bias)business!:glasses:

IMG-20190715-172707.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

IMG-20190717-120320.jpg

Time when she was young sweet full passion and have a dream:wub:

IMG-20190717-120315.jpg

IMG-20190717-120257.jpg

Credit to owners pic slide.

• Like 5
  • Love 2