Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

8 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Jang Man wol so obsessed with money and everything related  how to earn money.B)

she made a deal to sale her "service to" get "real payment " in human's realm is comes from her past intuition i think.

Like how she dealing with the Hotels owners to get the painting to place a Tiger soul  shown she has her own way to help a wandering souls to go to after live .

yes she became obsessed with money....however to me it seems like this is the only way for her to keep going and doing what she had been trusted into doing because she felt it is her responsibilities for taking others souls...

what was her reason for killing? there had to be a reason....there are sadness in her eyes when she the guy stab her.....it wasnt anger....it was sadness for the humanity lost. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes she became obsessed with money....however to me it seems like this is the only way for her to keep going and doing what she had been trusted into doing because she felt it is her responsibilities for taking others souls...

what was her reason for killing? there had to be a reason....there are sadness in her eyes when she the guy stab her.....it wasnt anger....it was sadness for the humanity lost. 

Agree with you:wub:

Her deep grieving over the deaths she was take made her wandering between live and death, her hearts maybe heavy with promised she couldn't paid that's way somehow she's never settled.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Agree with you:wub:

Her deep grieving over the deaths she was take made her wandering between live and death, her hearts maybe heavy with promised she couldn't paid that's way somehow she's never settled.

humanity had me in tears some times... :)

seeing ManWol made me reflects on myself too lols....sometimes i think we made ourselves seems bad to make it to a point that we didnt really care...

however the deLuna staff care for ManWol....while they hide it behind their fears of her tantrum.....somehow they want to appease her....maybe it is their way to ease her heavy hearted soul

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

Spoiler

Times you're drenched with a tears

While watching drama...

IMG-20190714-213229.jpg

And then knocked out by reality :D

IMG-20190714-224713.jpg

So they've cheat Us:lol:

Or maybe because they're acting is so good that's make us grateful they're made character becomes alive.

Good bye to manager Noh .

IMG-20190714-224721.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Yana Mujay said:

So they've cheat Us:lol:

Or maybe because they're acting is so good that's make us grateful the made character becomes alive

Good bye to manager Noh .

yes they say goodbye to manager Noh......times to replace with ChanSeong....

actually i love all the clothes they had been dressing IU in....as ManWol....she is a lady with a class :D 

• Like 6

I think the tree want KCS to work in the Del Luna Hotel to be near JMW.

The tree bloom a flower when his dad enter Del Luna Hotel when it never bloom flowers for so long.

The tree, JMW & KCS may have link together in the past.

It blooms again when he is working in the hotel.

If they are past lovers, why MW did not recognise or sense him?

KCS may not be her past lover but his descendants. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

stealing @Ameera Ali gif hehehe.....

she makes the cars gif per @ktcjdrama request after you counted the cars??? and well im sure you will love it with such a guy as a driver :D 

AA77E611-26DA-4C82-81EE-61086E1688CC.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 3

omg the scene where Mr Noh came as a guest to meet MW.. talking about his time spent at HDL and how he sees MW from a sister to a daughter to a grandchild.. i cried :tears: so touching.........

and i was laughing loudly when CS went to the ex hotel boss house and kept calling MW as “honey” pretending to be couple wahaha! (and she cant be bothered with his calling :lol: that was embarrassing!)

from the preview, seems like CS is really going to be the reincarnation of MW’s lover? just a matter of which guy now since there was 2 of them.. i guess she must have been a trader’s daughter or something isn’t it? the young MW was talking to someone in front of a tree.. when she wished she could just build a house and settle down instead of always on the move.. etc.

CS started seeing MW in his dreams.. was it after seeing the old tree? and it starts to grow leaves too.. and the hotel staff are worried that MW time will continue with CS in the hotel and plotting to get him out of the place?? lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

seeing ManWol made me reflects on myself too lols....sometimes i think we made ourselves seems bad to make it to a point that we didnt really care...

@Yana Mujay & @angelangie these need to reflect on themselves, even While dead the humans are selfish :joy: :mrgreen: , what is there to see if you dead  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

1D021949-92D0-4666-BE56-6C523E12EAEB.gif

84333769-1F2A-4C69-A87C-734D7BF1A68D.gif

6F551C25-4DEF-44B8-BF50-22855A4FCAAC.gif

B6A47DB7-9AEF-4E6B-815E-3F2391F5B2CB.gif

D6DD97C9-A6E1-4654-A5DF-023CE9A61CCC.gif

A4BAACCE-3DB3-47C7-B4DF-71848B50AB4F.gif

Spoiler

6232FAA5-CE62-403C-BB83-0C5799EEC610.gif

E7BD4F6A-3A80-405A-80B0-2FD539E38753.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

There are gods in this drama and Man Wol is a leader of a thief gang. This have already been detail in the official character description by tvN. This is why she have loot in the coffin cause she is a thief. I believe I've post this here before.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

When you scouting someone and looking his well-being for 20years 

Just to realize he thinks he is overly educated to work with you:lol:

Annoying Jang Man wol is cutest :sweatingbullets:

I got you Go chan sung:skull:

IMG-20190708-190603.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

For those who do not know, he play as IU father in You Are the Best! 7 years ago. They have maintain good releationship since than. IU went to support his play multiple times.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

There are gods in this drama and Man Wol is a leader of a thief gang. This have already been detail in the official character description by tvN. This is why she have loot in the coffin cause she is a thief. I believe I've post this here before.

ah.....now we know why she has such a big desires for cars :D and good champagne :) 

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what is there to see if you dead

from afar hahahaha :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

Another happy moment to celebrate Uaenas...

Wish we get 100M before the dawn

Go...go..go:heart:

Jang Man Wol fashion shows 

IMG-20190715-223110.jpg

IMG-20190715-223059.jpg

IMG-20190715-223104.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’ve started following @fullmoon.long :D 

Welcome to another world :skull:

IMG-20190623-113751.png

B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

1F0F53B1-3C1A-4426-B01D-D248A8B7DA8D.gif

F0239E3A-9CEB-4AA7-BE18-C3C482CF4761.gif

his high opinion on her :smirk:

3090D48A-14C0-43D3-BF82-F727C906DF09.gif

02D2703D-01E1-4733-8D78-9A80260DE364.gif

Did she break the record , not aware of it  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

she seems to follow kim joon hyun’s foodblogs a lot... after ep1 with the dumplings, she came back with the red bean buns in ep2 :lol:

• LOL 4