[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

There was nothing else that stood out to me. :P So get your smirk on, YJG!)

Lol. Though to be fair, it's partly because of LDH's lips shape that makes him look like he smirks a lot (oh, look--his moniker here in Soompi!) and added an air of boyishness about him. EXO's Jongdae's lips are also like that :wub:

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Poor Chung Myung...

Always the one to get the blame, even when he does

something, or he doesnt do anything. :D

Yeah... thats when the second lead simply shines in the drama. :D:wub:

Yeah? 

I've always thought that it's because people tend to romanticise the first love. because the thing about first loves are, they rarely end well. Moreover in this case, the first love was what set everything in motion. The one carrying one of, if not the biggest guilt. Worth noting that in HDL, said first love had this... Bad boy aura. A blue blooded and accomplished bad boy, so.

(Though I'm curious; who shines? The actor or the character because, well...).

About the ending, YOU GUYS DONT MAKE ME EVEN MORE DEPRESSED. If Hong Sisters could make Master's Sun's ending a happy one, they can do the same thing with HDL. I've convinced myself that I'd be fine with not-so-happy ending, but... Who am I kidding? Can we at least have Arang and The Magistrate ending? Those two babies have to be happy together, living petty, high-maintenance, but loving and fulfilling life together. Ya feel?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Poor Chung Myung...

For character who's shine even didn't have much scenes in the drama

For Directors who's make a supporting characters become the heavy core character.

For my the one and only Lee Jieun a great actor who's could pull of enchanting chemistry from random actors to shine together :thumbsup:

For the writers who's writing heartache, misunderstood characters .

Cheers 

IMG-20190819-063437.jpg

Go Chun Myung you did well:star:

Annyeong...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I caught that too, especially when he turned around and the camera was on IU but you can see his right ear. :D Was it the lighting? Was it hot in the room? Was he thinking about something else? :naughty:

I swear, both your and Ondine's brain :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Exactly my thought on tonight's episode. YJG done so well in TCC. However, this time he will bring CM who was acted by another actor and at the same time still appear here. Still, I'm impressed with his depth in acting out the glare last night.  
The rest I'll put in the spoiler, no offense to the rest.

Reveal hidden contents

I stand with you for general smirkalot acting. He  was smirking  a lot:) but failed to make me feel the depth of his emotion there. He was lucky the storyline and character, setting made his story with MW appealing to the audience. Unfortunately, the story did not work for me. That line makes me want MW to just chop him till death. It's like, hey, I love you so much, but I need to kill your family to keep you alive! And wait, I'll kill myself by your sword so that you don't have to kill me? Heroic action that I despised so much in any drama/ film. Why can't they let the FL  decide what is best for them? Let me stop ranting here hahaa . 

I agree with your comments. When I was watching the raw and he mentioned Yeon Woo but Man Wol did nothing, I was like, she must really like him because if it were me, my dramatic butt would have screamed "Do not dare speak his name you flaming traitor!" and chopped his head right then and there. :lol: 

50 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Btw, I did see CS ears blushing during that scene as well. I think I saw few times CS (or YJG) ears blushing. Can we count how many times or what was the scene contribute to that?:lol:

41 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I caught that too, especially when he turned around and the camera was on IU but you can see his right ear. :D Was it the lighting? Was it hot in the room? Was he thinking about something else? :naughty:

At first I thought it was just the lighting, because in a certain shot the light was behind him and illuminating his ears from the back. So I looked for a shot where the lighting wasn't like that, and his ears were still pretty red. It's OK, Chansung. I hope you and Man Wol can resolve that sexual tension soon. :D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Poor Chung Myung...

Haha, he gets the blame is this forum, not in my country. In many vietnamese fanpages of this drama,  everyone feels sad and regretful for him. All of us hope he can have a happy ending.

I don't understand why everyone easily sympathizes all the things MW did. Sometimes, she acts wrongly, such as killed a lot of guards in the castle, even burned it, harmed Mira and intended to revenge CM one more time. All those actions are silly and unreasonable. All relating people paid their debt for her. It completely ended in the past. And now, they are all innocent. she doesn't have any permission to punish them again.

Image if everyone acts like her, finds ways to revenge unstoppably, it must have been many ghosts wandering around us.  LoL

That's the reason why she must stay until she gives up her enmity completely. 

Meanwhile, we concentrate on blaming what cm did wrongly in the past, although he paid all his debt by his own life. We are afraid  that he will ruin love between CS and Mw. We are afraid that he will take over chan sung's body and stay in forever :))) it's unfair for him.

He died, right? Let him leave in peace and relief. In previous episodes, i used to hope that he will leave with mw. But after ep 13, i prefer him to go to the afterlife alone, no hurt, no regret, and live happily in the new life, never meet mw again. The pain he endured is so enough...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, innrukia said:

Hide contents

I stand with you for general smirkalot acting. He  was smirking  a lot:) but failed to make me feel the depth of his emotion there. He was lucky the storyline and character, setting made his story with MW appealing to the audience.  

Spoiler

I'm scared I'll actually like him now that YJG will play him

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Watching ep 14 now...

Spoiler

Ep 14 started with MW and CM's story again. CM placed the bloodied pin that he meant to give MW into the coffin with the belongings of MW's people. Now it's back to the tunnel part again...

Sunbi and SH came running towards the tunnel before CM could say anything. Sunbi touched/hit CS and CM got out of CS's body (that was quick!).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok.. just wanna say, just saw ep 13,

1. Common guys, more skinships pls... The daring words on sleeping with each other, gotta end with it happening before the end of the show... it really really needs to happen, haha

2. Mr Kim, bar tender, clueless as ever.. will he join Ms Yoon to the after life i wonder?

3. Yeah, how could HJ not sense a human coming into the hotel.... and i tot MW would have sensed it earlier too? 

4. Ok, the vengenful ghost is no fun... doesnt add much to the drama, GR need to catch him end his airtime in HDL!

Why would HJ still carry on with the schoolgirl knowing he is going to leave soon? Sigh...

5. Sigh, conflicted with MW and CM scenes and relationship. Looks like CM could have have outfight MW but he choose to be defeated. And seeing that MW weavered in her stance when he talked about being together, he somehow wouldnt let her do that...  and killed himself...why?

And in rage, MW destroyed the castle... a woman, small frame at that, managed to overtake the whole castle.... hmmm

6. OmG, CS, dont you know where that tunnel is going tooooooo....  Come back here u fragile human!

7. Cant wait to see ep 14!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spoiler

CS and MW are talking about dreams, CS tells MW that he saw that man called CM, told her how he stood at the lake by himself and holding the moon pin... he's asking MW if she's ever received that gift. MW says no.

CS is now wondering that that dream is about since MW has not received it.

Ep 14 spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1