[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Awww Tae Sun picks YW. And that anecdote about what IU did before filming the sad scene. IU crying while YW was being hanged was truly awesome acting. Also, it makes me think how IU gets with YJG before every sad scene. DOES SHE ALSO GO TO YJG AND ASK HIM, "CAN I TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FACE?" :wub: She kinda did this in the filming of Episode 12 though. In the BTS, when JYG wiped his tears away, they weren't filming cause YJG said something, but still, IU touched his face. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Also, the actress who played the vengeful ghost from Room 13 is really pretty. 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, juju84 said:

Hi, guys! I'm not sure if someone mentioned it before but what if the thing that protects JW's evil spirit and channels all the negative energy from the Hello blog users is his ring. I mean every time we see his character the camera focuses on the ring on his finger. Remember Una's spirit was connected to the necklace, while MW's soul to the sword that was consumed by the tree. What I'm trying to say is that maybe first MW needs to destroy the ring or took it off JW's finger before she could vanish him?

p.s. Well, if HDL has the kind of ending My Girlfiend is a Gumiho had, am ok with it. For me it wasn't a  bad ending at all (after all Miho came back after 3 years). I mean we had worst k-drama endings right girls?:sweatingbullets:

I'm worried about those curses.  They come through in this world.  The ring might be the focus so maybe you're right.  Speaking of objects, the Moon hairpin the Captain holds might once have been inside the coffin with the other things MW hauled away.  I think Mago took those things, but whatever, the  pin should still be around.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali @lightbringer06 @brielover @turtle0217

If we truly get a sad ending, it just will be too heartbreaking. I need a Teardrops drink! :joy:

Let's just be prepared and be immune for the inevitable ending...whatever that may be :sweat_smile:...

11 hours ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

By the way anyone take the quiz "Which of IU's K-Drama characters are you" on the main site?

I got Jang Man Wol :lol:

Okay, I did it too...and I've got Cindy...hahaha...am still not sure about it though...hmmm...

You’ve got that nonchalant attitude and really couldn’t be bothered with all the little stuff. People often misunderstand your cool attitude and think that you're the type who doesn’t care, but that’s not entirely true. You just like to do you and only care about those who are close to you. Nothing wrong with that at all!

...just curious, who did you chose as love interest? :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Okay, I did it too...and I've got Cindy...hahaha...am still not sure about it though...hmmm...

You’ve got that nonchalant attitude and really couldn’t be bothered with all the little stuff. People often misunderstand your cool attitude and think that you're the type who doesn’t care, but that’s not entirely true. You just like to do you and only care about those who are close to you. Nothing wrong with that at all!

...just curious, who did you chose as love interest? :D

Since I don't watch a lot of K dramas I didn't know many of the actors so I just choose our Chan Seong :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Tell me. It's freeday right..?

IMG-20190806-172552.jpg

Actually dunno the exact feelings waiting tomorrow episodes..

One i very sure is i always waiting this weirdo, presences with all the breakthrough high acting performances convincing me to hooked to HDL story regardless whatever the story's would end.

Jieuni facials expression made me laughed so hard , it's reminding me to my Cat after i pushed him to swallow a pills :lol:

The briefs looks and how she ambled away , nonchalant says clear.."are you kidding me..?":sweat_smile: "did you wanna  dies ?:lol:

Have very good day soompier..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Another's scene made me burst out just by remember it.

:P

HDL drama surely will be remembered as high quality drama production, an aesthetic directing, the heartfelt  live lessons, the flawless actor's acting wise,,the inspiring addresses related the newest issues and the justified that's issues in after life realms even contradicts stills there a clear message Justice will served at the end.

and the big bonus is the comedic situation in between the seriousness or thrilling horrors in many various scenes, there's time our Heroine the weird quirks JMW acting made  such iconic gestures could break your face in to big laughter.

Jieunie invented a bunch of memorable acting in various emotions precisely and the finest once .

Jieunaa ...full lengths movies please :star:

IMG-20190819-162816.jpg

Ctto.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just realized one thing when 4th Mago confront MW at SC house MW actually told Mago to bring him to her and ended with Mago can cease her spirit like MW always wanted all this time.. him that she mention is CM because Mago said CS will eventually bring him to MW.. That moment i just realized that she waited all these year to finish off her grudge and resentment toward CM and willing to cease her spirit to do that.. Thats how deep she resent and hate CM cause making her to loss everything.. It will be the last thing she need to let go before she can finally in peace and i hope CS actually can see the truth in his dream to solve this... I think we will get more heartbreak and crying in the last 4 eps.. 

:bawling:

The first love that never get a chance to blossom and now the true love that already wilt... Manwol story just break my heart..:tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

It's like she's making a tribute to every characters just before MW leaves. Also, Kang Mina is so cute whenever she smiles and her eyes disappear. 

The translations of the most recent BTS. 

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2