[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Awww that link to Gumiho. I haven't seen that drama but based on the translation, yeah, there may be a connection to HDL. Thanks for posting them.

I think I'm ready for a sad ending though. Sad ending, happy ending, open ending it doesn't matter much to me as long as it makes sense and you can tell that it's well thought out. I hope they don't rush it or make one that's full of plot holes or one that will make you go, "I wasted 16 hours of my life for this?" or something that they obviously came up with just to say there's an "ending."

I'm with you on an ending that makes sense.

All I can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst at this point.

If I can get a few more cute scenes between MW and CS I think I would be satisfied with just playing those scenes over again and then ending with the "Our Happy Ending" kiss scene at the end of episode 12 and block everything else out.  

And if people bring up the ending of HDL...I'll just be like...What ending are you talking about for HDL?  :huh:  Mine ended with an awesome kiss scene and they lived happily ever after :lol: :sweatingbullets:

By the way anyone take the quiz "Which of IU's K-Drama characters are you" on the main site?

I got Jang Man Wol :lol:

aiiJ4JX.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

If I can get a few more cute scenes between MW and CS I think I would be satisfied with just playing those scenes over again and then ending with the "Our Happy Ending" kiss scene at the end of episode 12 and block everything else out.  

Great idea! I'll do that too. :lol:

I took the quiz and I got Kim Pil Suk. "You're innocent, adorable, and have the biggest heart. It's not easy being super lovable, but you've somehow nailed it. You're one of those people who can befriend basically anyone and be the most loyal and lovable friend ever. People are lucky to have you in their lives!" She's from a drama I've never watched. I'm curious what IU herself will get in the quiz though! :w00t: Hahaha! She answers quizzes. I hope she comes across this quiz too lol and get Jang Man Wol, which will then confirm what Yeo Jin Goo said about her, that IU's like MW then IU was kinda protesting and YJG said it's a compliment. :wub::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Yeojingoo IG update...The smile! my heart is melting...❤️

I love his reply to his own post. When Korean actors or artists post in English, it's testament to their popularity because they're gaining (and they're quite aware of it) international fans and recognition too. It's nice when they acknowledge that and post in English. :D

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I love his reply to his own post. When Korean actors or artists post in English, it's testament to their popularity because they're gaining (and they're quite aware of it) international fans and recognition too. It's nice when they acknowledge that and post in English. :D

it means he  is gaining international fans..and so his polularity   outside Korea is getting known by fans worldwide.:wub:

and for sure we will smile more if ManChan will have a happy ending...:grin:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yeah I appreciate it too when Korean celebrities really make an effort to post or reply in English, it means they are  reaching out to international fans as well and appreciate their support, so more points for him there. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I took the quiz and got JMW too lol. 

I do hope all the drama crew that worked hard behind that scenes gets the vacation too. If they come to BKK that would be cool but I doubt if I would ever run into them lol!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1