[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Hi everyone,

New to this thread and so excited for the drama.

Really looking forward seeing IU's acting, again. Love her.

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Does anyone know if Viki or Netflix has decided to sub this drama? I really want to watch it but want to avoid having to stream online :sweatingbullets:

I'm wondering if it's going to appear on Netflix as well. Usually when a new kdrama is appearing on Netflix, it has like the trailer up on there, but so far I haven't seen anything. There are times where there isn't any trailer or notification and the drama just pops up on Netflix.

So I'm crossing fingers hoping it will be on Netflix.

• Like 2

So what or who is all the goryeo prince related to JMW?

How to read this chart character??

Spoiler

For one who asking where is to watching as far i know  Viu will airing shortly after SK airing time..but not sure it's available at all countries or just Asia.

• Like 3

Can't help sympathize our Gentle GCSB)

How far he goes to sharpen his pride with a hardest learning and high education  he ended as A chauffeur of our eccentric lady JMW..:sweat:

IMG-20190708-115558.jpg

IMG-20190708-115622.jpg

Tzk..tzk..Jang manwolnim..you should not crossed a boundary either wise the pure man heart will struck back:)

Hmmm..I warned  you..:sweat_smile:

IMG-20190708-115639.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Usually Joseph take a charge for the amazing dedication & translation from #SG heart IU team post but since Joseph not posting yet.

I picked some and paste here all the credits goes to the account owner.

IMG-20190708-151950.jpg

Wish Man Wol character will same as Jian character whom made viewers impressed leave a strong impacts in many hearts as well.

IMG-20190708-152034.jpg

• Like 2