Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Wuxin: The Monster Killer III 无心法师 III

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

really? but he already in 2 wuxin sequel, he should be there as Wu Xin sidekick! and dont know whether there will be Mike D Angelo too. hopefully these main casts will return!

I also hope the main cast will return! Maybe we can have Gina too? (I know, wishful thinking). 

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I dont remember it as well, need to rewatch it LOL. But this is from wikipedia for WuXin part 1

A girl that lived during the Qing dynasty. She was a royal courtier candidate who fell in love with a poor man. Due to her family objection of her relationship with a poor boy, the two lovers decide to commit suicide but she backed out after he hangs himself. Her lover's family blaming her for the death of their son, kidnaps her and has a Taoist priest bury her alive while cursing her soul for eternity. She is actual a Taoist apprentice who turned to witch craft and took over the body of the real Yue Qi Luo because of her family's wealth. A great romantic who searches for love. Finding out that Wu Xin is not only immortal like herself but is capable of regeneration, she becomes obsessed with learning his secrets and want him for herself.

I can see Wu Xin, Yue Qiluo the evil spirit, and Bai Liuli being in the Tang dynasty because they're all immortal anyway. I can hope for Commander Gu's ancestor hehehe... but I can't imagine what Sui Yongliang will be playing. His character in Wu Xin 1 is a Taoist priest, I don't think the character is immortal -- he's not even a powerful priest, LOL. 

• Like 2

Are we still not allowed to have a travel back in time? :P

Well, Wuxin is an immortal from who knows when, so he can be in whatever timeline is available. But we know when YQL is 'born', so I cant think of other scenario . Actually, we can have YQL's ancestor with the same name *LOL* . Yeah, I'm curious on how creative the scriptwriter can be :D

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

Well, Wuxin is an immortal from who knows when, so he can be in whatever timeline is available. But we know when YQL is 'born', so I cant think of other scenario . Actually, we can have YQL's ancestor with the same name *LOL* . Yeah, I'm curious on how creative the scriptwriter can be :D

well WuXin didnt time travel....however i guess it wasnt that really that obvious right? 

• Like 1

Just now, angelangie said:

well WuXin didnt time travel....however i guess it wasnt that really that obvious right? 

Yeah. What I meant was, Wuxin could be in any timeline, with or without time travelling. However, YQL's time was started at the Qing dynasty, so how could she be in a timeline before that? 

Just now, angelangie said:

Yeah. What I meant was, Wuxin could be in any timeline, with or without time travelling. However, YQL's time was started at the Qing dynasty, so how could she be in a timeline before that? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rhaps said:

Well my guess is maybe this time will tell about the prequel, how WX end up being Monster Killer with BLL as his bodyguard, and how faith keep him and YQL together as eternal enemy. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

We all are wondering why...

Check out @AsianDramaPanda’s Tweet: 

Thanks!

Heee?? Cencorship? 

Is it forbidden to have a ghost story in a modern era? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks!

Heee?? Cencorship? 

Maybe china government want to educate their people to think logically not superstition, so they limit this kind of thing, it is okay in the past era, but not in modern era. MAYBE :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

We all are wondering why...

Check out @AsianDramaPanda’s Tweet: 

Do the Dramapanda bloggers lurk here? We've been debating and speculating about it! :lol:

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Heee?? Cencorship

15 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Maybe china government want to educate their people to think logically not superstition, so they limit this kind of thing, it is okay in the past era, but not in modern era. MAYBE :phew:

Yeah, the Chinese gov't has banned superstitious themes, particularly for modern dramas, for a while. That's why many drama adaptations deviate from the original novel, if they carry such themes or elements. Thats why Guardian, for instance, changed the mythical elements to sci-fi (although it makes it even more ridiculous hehe).

Anyway, I'm more curious abt Wuxin 3 now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1