[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Wuxin: The Monster Killer III 无心法师 III

Admin

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Great news! Have you seen it? I'm planning to, but at the moment am still stuck in Someday Or One Day loop :)))

I want to see this too, taiwan production right? The ost is beautiful! Where do you watch it?

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er no it is not.....it a China Production my dear....

Ah sorry, i mean Someday or One Day, the one @caranita said LOL. This one below...

On 3/6/2020 at 4:09 AM, caranita said:

Great news! Have you seen it? I'm planning to, but at the moment am still stuck in Someday Or One Day loop :)))

I was responding this quote LOL. WuXin i have known la from china Angieee, i am a big fans :P

Oh well just wait for engsub for wuxin 3.. Any news of it let me know plzz, thx in advance!

33 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha so at the end of the day we were like one in the south and one in the north hahahaha.....

Yes Someday or One Day is a Taiwanese Prod :D 

its the one with Greg Han?

Hahahahhaa yes LOL!!! yes yes Greg Han, havent watched it though... I dont have any idea about taiwanese artist these days... I am sorry for hijacking this wuxin thread for this... 

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah sorry, i mean Someday or One Day, the one @caranita said LOL. This one below...

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I am sorry for hijacking this wuxin thread for this... 

Also sorry for hijacking this thread LOL. Ladies, Someday Or One Day is highly recommendable! I was behind when I started watching it, but I'm now glad for coming into that later since the subbing in Viki has been 100% completed. This is a show that requires you to understand the dialogue. I normally don't watch Taiwanese drama, I think the last one I did was the OG Meteor Garden waaay back when I was still in school LOL. I'm familiar with TW actors and some of the most famous dramas merely from news and blogs. Seriously! I was curious about the show after reading a few Twitter accounts that I follow talking about it, the premise sounds different. I found the first two episodes slow (and they're long at 70 minutes per episode!), but by the time I reached ep 3, I got completely hooked. 

If you want to try out Someday, please please do not read any spoiler on Twitter, forums, IG, etc. This show is best when you come in knowing nothing at all. I was a little spoiled, but had decided not to read anymore about it and just jumped in. Tell you the truth, I'm still stuck in Someday universe. 

Oh well just wait for engsub for wuxin 3.. Any news of it let me know plzz, thx in advance!

I've seen a glimpse of first episode raw, it looks decent. I'll start the first full episode today, I think. While I like Elvis, Sebrina, and Sui Yongliang a lot, TBH I'm a bit averse about Sebrina being now Wuxin's love. I like her as the evil -- she was mesmerizing in the first season. 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i didnt watch the 2nd season.....u mean now Elvis is suppose to be romancing the girl in red that causes Elvis much pain during S1?

I didn't watch the 2nd season either, but according to MDL Sebrina is playing a different character (named Xiao Dingmao)... and here in Season 3 she has another name too! (Liu Qingluan). And apparently Sui Yongliang's character also has a different name, but I'm not sure if his character here is the ancestor to the one in Season 1, or completely different. But if there's no relation, why bother getting the same actors? Sigh, I guess the only answer is just watching the show.

10 hours ago, caranita said:

I didn't watch the 2nd season either, but according to MDL Sebrina is playing a different character (named Xiao Dingmao)... and here in Season 3 she has another name too! (Liu Qingluan). And apparently Sui Yongliang's character also has a different name, but I'm not sure if his character here is the ancestor to the one in Season 1, or completely different. But if there's no relation, why bother getting the same actors? Sigh, I guess the only answer is just watching the show.

Although Sebrina is playing a different character in S2, he was a boy there, and he had the memory as Yue QiLuo, and somehow she and wuxin cooperate together against the bad ones.

I think because sebrina n elvis has a very perfect chemistry in S1, audiences want more from them, why they have to be enemy, what if they can be a couple. So the script writer start to enlarge the potential, in S2 they became friend, and in s3 they become lover. Only wuxin stay as wuxin but his memories are gone.

But like you said, the only answer is just watching the show... 

Although Sebrina is playing a different character in S2, he was a boy there, and he had the memory as Yue QiLuo, and somehow she and wuxin cooperate together against the bad ones.

I think because sebrina n elvis has a very perfect chemistry in S1, audiences want more from them, why they have to be enemy, what if they can be a couple. So the script writer start to enlarge the potential, in S2 they became friend, and in s3 they become lover. Only wuxin stay as wuxin but his memories are gone.

But like you said, the only answer is just watching the show... 

Wasn't Wuxin based on a novel? Since Season 3 is actually a prequel, I'm wondering if it IS also based on the novel, or something new created by the writers.  But I remember reading someone's post on MDL hoping that the producer will adapt book 4 of the novel... If Sebrina's character in S2 has the memory of Yue Qiluo, there's possibility her character in S3 is linked somehow with YQL too. Now I'm curious about Sui Yongliang's character.

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Wasn't Wuxin based on a novel? Since Season 3 is actually a prequel, I'm wondering if it IS also based on the novel, or something new created by the writers.  But I remember reading someone's post on MDL hoping that the producer will adapt book 4 of the novel... If Sebrina's character in S2 has the memory of Yue Qiluo, there's possibility her character in S3 is linked somehow with YQL too. Now I'm curious about Sui Yongliang's character.

Oh i dont know that LOL. So if s3 is prequel from s1, then Sebrina's female character will not have happy ending with Wu Xin. In s3, Sebrina has 2 character, female n male. One of them will be the reincarnated of YQL in s1.

I wonder why there is no one discussing about it in here, only us who hasnt watched the drama LOL! 

Archived