Broadcast Period: TBA

Broadcast Days: TBA

Cast:

韩东君Han DongJun as 无心 WuXin
陈瑶ChenYao as 岳绮罗 Yue QiLuo

Synopsis:

S3 is to be set in Tang Dynasty, the rest of the synopsis TBA

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Wow part 3! Hopefully will as good as their 1st and 2nd, the casts still the same :love:

I LOVED Wuxin 1, but didn't watch no. 2. I think as long as they also keep Wang Yan Lin (aka my darling Commander Gu), we're good, he he. But I'm excited to spot Sui Yongliang! 

Oh noes. I just realized that since Wu Xin and Yue Qiluo are going to be in the Tang Dynasty, Wang Yan Lin may not be cast. He played Commander Gu's son or grandson in the Wu Xin 2. Hmmm... can he play Commander Gu's ancestor?  C'mon, Wu Xin has to have a Gu as his sidekick! :grin:

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh noes. I just realized that since Wu Xin and Yue Qiluo are going to be in the Tang Dynasty, Wang Yan Lin may not be cast. He played Commander Gu's son or grandson in the Wu Xin 2. Hmmm... can he play Commander Gu's ancestor?  C'mon, Wu Xin has to have a Gu as his sidekick! :grin:

really? but he already in 2 wuxin sequel, he should be there as Wu Xin sidekick! and dont know whether there will be Mike D Angelo too. hopefully these main casts will return!

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Me too :P . I also fast forward S2 to their scenes, but there werent many (or perhaps I missed them?), and they were not as good as S1. I love their enemy chemistry too. 

hahahah yeah in S2 since Yue QiLuo turn into man so... there arent many scenes of them. I hope she can be Yue QiLuo, evil girl in red hood...:wub:

10 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I believe that Commander Gu will be there, as the ancestor. He is loved by the viewers, so it's a loss if he is not in.

But I dont understand why they are going back to the Tang dynasty? Isnt that before the timeline of Wuxin 1?

Wait..in that case :

Hide contents

are they going to be at the time when the devil girl was still a human or something? Sorry I forgot at which dynasty she was possessed/ turned evil

Perhaps Wuxin goes back in time, because :

Hide contents

In the end of S2, Wuxin didnt fall asleep / 'hybernation' . Please cmiiw

Yeah..I dont understand, how come she was a guy? I thought that she was a girl dressed as one . In my case, I dont mind if Wuxin is in a Republican or a modern timeline, as long as the story is good and the devil girl is a real girl

QiLuo was cursed in Qing Dynasty. So Tang is before Qing right? So i have no idea for this upcoming plot LOL, and yes!!! i dont mind what era Wu Xin gonna take, as long as Qi Luo become evil girl again LOL.

yeah Wuxin didnt hibernate right? well maybe after sometimes he will hahahah, but they dont show it to audiences....:phew:

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not sure how true is this....however as far as i know this was suppose to happen in Tang Dynasty.....i miss seeing Mike in it though lols.... i wonder if they will have Mike back in here?

So it was still rumour right? About the Tang Dynasty setting? 

Yeah I also miss Mike as the spirit, seen from Bai LiuLi clothes and hairstyle, i think it is from Tang era, so maybe in WuXin III, it will have Bai LiuLi and WuXin untold story inside.

I dont remember it as well, need to rewatch it LOL. But this is from wikipedia for WuXin part 1

A girl that lived during the Qing dynasty. She was a royal courtier candidate who fell in love with a poor man. Due to her family objection of her relationship with a poor boy, the two lovers decide to commit suicide but she backed out after he hangs himself. Her lover's family blaming her for the death of their son, kidnaps her and has a Taoist priest bury her alive while cursing her soul for eternity. She is actual a Taoist apprentice who turned to witch craft and took over the body of the real Yue Qi Luo because of her family's wealth. A great romantic who searches for love. Finding out that Wu Xin is not only immortal like herself but is capable of regeneration, she becomes obsessed with learning his secrets and want him for herself.

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

really? but he already in 2 wuxin sequel, he should be there as Wu Xin sidekick! and dont know whether there will be Mike D Angelo too. hopefully these main casts will return!

I also hope the main cast will return! Maybe we can have Gina too? (I know, wishful thinking). 

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I dont remember it as well, need to rewatch it LOL. But this is from wikipedia for WuXin part 1

A girl that lived during the Qing dynasty. She was a royal courtier candidate who fell in love with a poor man. Due to her family objection of her relationship with a poor boy, the two lovers decide to commit suicide but she backed out after he hangs himself. Her lover's family blaming her for the death of their son, kidnaps her and has a Taoist priest bury her alive while cursing her soul for eternity. She is actual a Taoist apprentice who turned to witch craft and took over the body of the real Yue Qi Luo because of her family's wealth. A great romantic who searches for love. Finding out that Wu Xin is not only immortal like herself but is capable of regeneration, she becomes obsessed with learning his secrets and want him for herself.

I can see Wu Xin, Yue Qiluo the evil spirit, and Bai Liuli being in the Tang dynasty because they're all immortal anyway. I can hope for Commander Gu's ancestor hehehe... but I can't imagine what Sui Yongliang will be playing. His character in Wu Xin 1 is a Taoist priest, I don't think the character is immortal -- he's not even a powerful priest, LOL. 

7 hours ago, rhaps said:

Are we still not allowed to have a travel back in time? :P

Well, Wuxin is an immortal from who knows when, so he can be in whatever timeline is available. But we know when YQL is 'born', so I cant think of other scenario . Actually, we can have YQL's ancestor with the same name *LOL* . Yeah, I'm curious on how creative the scriptwriter can be :D

Well my guess is maybe this time will tell about the prequel, how WX end up being Monster Killer with BLL as his bodyguard, and how faith keep him and YQL together as eternal enemy. 

55 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks!

Heee?? Cencorship? 

Is it forbidden to have a ghost story in a modern era? 

Maybe china government want to educate their people to think logically not superstition, so they limit this kind of thing, it is okay in the past era, but not in modern era. MAYBE :phew:

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

We all are wondering why...

Check out @AsianDramaPanda’s Tweet: 

Do the Dramapanda bloggers lurk here? We've been debating and speculating about it! :lol:

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Heee?? Cencorship

Is it forbidden to have a ghost story in a modern era? 

15 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Maybe china government want to educate their people to think logically not superstition, so they limit this kind of thing, it is okay in the past era, but not in modern era. MAYBE :phew:

Yeah, the Chinese gov't has banned superstitious themes, particularly for modern dramas, for a while. That's why many drama adaptations deviate from the original novel, if they carry such themes or elements. Thats why Guardian, for instance, changed the mythical elements to sci-fi (although it makes it even more ridiculous hehe).

Anyway, I'm more curious abt Wuxin 3 now. 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

@epinklyn seems like it set to premier on Mar/03 :) , they released a new trailer however im not able to download them to load up here....in office lols :P

Something wrong with video link, so i just share the post link instead... Here you go

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126104002.html?weibo_id=4475432013027468

And wowwwww looks very good!!! Likely WuXin get QiLuo (in female body) this time, but dont know if they will get a happy ending... Since there is another Qi Luo (in male body) who still have a grudge to Wu Xin, arghhhh...

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

WuXin 3 maintain Top 1 for Mar/04 rating

1. WuXin 3

2. PB

3. The Love Last Two Minds

Great news! Have you seen it? I'm planning to, but at the moment am still stuck in Someday Or One Day loop :)))

Archived