[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/25/2020 at 6:09 PM, Rafael Pascual said:

As a Filipino citizen, I was not surprised to see some Filipino brands sponsoring this drama (Philippine Airlines, Tanduay, Okada Manila to name a few).

Tanduay? Really??? Luhhh ... I can't wait to see PHJ taking a sip of Tanduay Ice :mrgreen:. That's something I will look forward to

Premiere Watch: Forest

Forest

premwatch_forest2.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Romance, medical
Episode count: 32

Reasons to watch: Secrets and romance are in the air in Forest, starring Park Hae-jin and Jo Boa. Park Hae-jin seems to have it all: wealth, good looks, and brains, but he’s haunted by a memory loss that leaves him unable to remember his past. Though successful in the corporate world, he leaves it all behind to become a firefighter in the rural countryside and this brings him one step closer to Jo Boa. Jo is a rising star surgeon at her hospital, and despite the brave face she puts on, her own childhood trauma leaves her unable to focus fully on her future. Though the pair inhabit different worlds, they’re both drawn to a mystical forest. In order to sort out their personal traumas and uncover the forest’s mysteries, they must cohabitate among the trees (reason as yet unknown). While they learn more about themselves and the forest, a special romance develops between them.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/01/premiere-watch-forest-itaewon-class-tell-me-what-you-saw/

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@beyaruth, tomorrow's the Premier? Not 31???

Yaaay!

Yes January 29, 2020! :wub:

http://asianwiki.com/Forest_(Korean_Drama)

https://www.kdramapal.com/first-teaser-released-park-hae-jin-jo-bo-ahs-new-drama-forest/

Forest (Korean Drama)

Forest (Korean Drama)-P1.jpg
magnify-clip.png

• Drama: Forest
  • Revised romanization: Forest
  • Hangul: 포레스트
  • Director: Oh Jong-Rok
  • Writer: Lee Sun-Young
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: January 29, 2020 --
  • Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 22:00
  • Language: Korean

It's D-Day!  KBS Drama premiere's today!
Press Conference at 1:00 pm at Ramada Hotel

All Set.  Our congratulatory wreath is there already!

Official Park Hae Jin Philippines Fan Club

PHJ Mexico

PHJ Malaysia

44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm still not sure what this drama is about, but it's starting tomorrow! It'll be good to see PHJ on screen again. I didn't know that he was an honorary fireman, but he looks awfully cute in his uniform.

Yay and hope to see you around!

Archived