[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

5 minutes ago, nonski said:

So it seems, tvN will be the broadcaster as mentioned by Dispatch on its news article and airing will be 1st half of 2020.

OK, it is good that at least we have a TV station and a date for the premiere. I hope it will be officially confirmed soon.

Pictures from wrap up party

Spoiler

2019082820190616407-540x810.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Congratulations Secret cast and crew for wrapping up filming with no big issues~

I hope we hear a TV Station picking it up soon. 

Chingu from news reports, esp Dispatch, it was mention as a pre-produced drama of tvN and none denying it so far

Park Hae Jin Expresses Thanks As Filming Wraps Up For His Upcoming Drama “Secret”

Aug 29, 2019
by J. Lim
08e4cdd23d384e0eadd7d58bbd61a177.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin’s upcoming drama “Secret” has wrapped up filming after six months of hard work.

“Secret” will be a drama that tells the story of people with realistic ambitions who gather in a space called “forest” with unhappy memories and scars to heal together and find the true meaning of happiness. The drama is expected to bring a deeply touching and humane story of people healing through each other amidst their complicated and tiring lives. Park Hae Jin will star in the drama alongside Jo Bo Ah.

Park Hae Jin will be taking on the role of a former M&A (mergers-and-acquisitions) hotshot who becomes a special rescue task force member and dedicates his life to saving others. He begins as the director of RLI Investment and an M&A star, seen as the perfect man for his stunning visuals, animal instinct, and intellect, but he is also someone who lives having lost the memories of his childhood.

Park-Hae-Jin.jpg

Filming first began on March 8 in Gangwon Province, and has now wrapped up in late August. The last filming schedule was attended by Jung Moon Ho, the director-general of the National Fire Agency, and Kim Choong Shik, the head of the provincial fire department. As the drama aims to show a realistic and honest portrayal of firefighters, the National Fire Agency has been giving the production its full support.

Park Hae Jin himself has a personal connection with the fire department, being named an honorary firefighter last November for his various donations and volunteer work to help support firefighters. He is said to have received high praise from the staff on set as he stepped up to do his own stunts, such as securing a rope around himself and climbing up rocks, to give a realistic portrayal of a firefighter.

The actor stated, “Filming took approximately six months, and we were able to wrap things up without any accidents or injuries. I want to sincerely thank all of the cast, staff, and fans who have sent their unending support,” and “This project would have been impossible without the help of the National Fire Agency. I want to thank the director-general and all those from the fire department for their help.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348849wpp/park-hae-jin-expresses-thanks-as-filming-wraps-up-for-his-upcoming-drama-secret

Park Hae Jin deserves this. After all the drama, hardship endured with the controversy of Four Men, he was able to finish a complete one without problems. And he's going to be rescue worker.  We're going to watch this. ❤️

The story plot from page 1

“Secret” is about an male air rescue worker from the 119 special rescue team who dreams of accumulating assets over 5 trillion won (approximately $4,470 million) and a female doctor who finds true happiness and love after joining Miryung Forest, where people with painful pasts gather.

“Secret” is a new drama about people with realistic desires, each of whom harbor emotional scars from their own unhappy memories, gathering in a special space called the “forest.” Their scars slowly begin to heal as they discover the true meaning of happiness and learn to love themselves and others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is some talk about parts of Saja getting salvaged and a possibility of its being released as a shorter series. Sounds too good to be true. Then it won't be a complete waste (AND I get to see killer Chen :love: in action ). 

Its been too long since uri Hae Jin ssi fans have been starved of anything new featuring him. If i'm not mistaken, we last saw him in the Shine mask series last Christmas. 

3 hours ago, andie4u said:

There is some talk about parts of Saja getting salvaged and a possibility of its being released as a shorter series. Sounds too good to be true. Then it won't be a complete waste (AND I get to see killer Chen :love: in action ). 

Thank god! Though I'm upset that it's going to be shorter series, it's still better than nothing. I wonder if it will become a webdrama. And who knows? If it does well, we might get season 2. Hopefully with different production team.

My favorite is Chen too! Chen gives me Bad Guys JungMoon vibes. But Chen is actually a killer!

Michael is probably going to be an angelic guy. He's the one that is heroine's dead boyfriend, right? I think he goes to church.

Ilhoon is chief of staff of a big company. 

DongJin is evil genius. 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Secret, 시크릿 - Park Hae Jin & Jo Bo Ah
  • 2 weeks later...

Park Hae Jin Receives Promotion To Honorary Fire Marshal

Dec 11, 2019
by K. Z

a6bee93c5320440aae1e4847eb849ddb.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin was recognized for his continued support for firefighters.

On December 9th, Park Hae Jin attended a ceremony in the city of Sejong, where he was awarded a special promotion to honorary fire marshal. The fire department stated, “As an honorary firefighter, [Park Hae Jin] has played a big role in promoting the importance of firefighters throughout the country, as well as cultivating a culture of safety.” The promotion after Park Hae Jin received the honor of becoming an honorary firefighter last November.

park-hae-jin-4.jpg

Park Hae Jin said, “Even when I see the word ‘firefighter,’ I’m deeply moved. They’re the people who protect us unconditionally.” He continued, “I’m only one ordinary citizen who has given [those firefighters] the recognition and praise that they rightfully deserve. I am incredibly thankful to receive this great honor, however. I never thought I’d have the chance to wear the Rose of Sharon (Korea’s national flower), so I’m touched.” The Rose of Sharon on one’s uniform is an indication of rank among Korea’s firefighters, usually indicated on the shoulders.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1370814wpp/park-hae-jin-receives-promotion-to-honorary-fire-marshal

• 3 weeks later...

Not wanting to jump the gun , but apparently this will replace ( or there are talks at least ) that this will replace currently airing Woman of 9.9 Billion on KBS

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Not wanting to jump the gun , but apparently this will replace ( or there are talks at least ) that this will replace currently airing Woman of 9.9 Billion on KBS

It`s good news. I really wanted to know when this drama will air and which network will take it.

There are articles that say that it is in possitive discussion to replace KBS 99 Billion Woman drama.

KBS "Park Hae-jin 'Secret, '99 Billion Women' Follow-up Positive Discussion"

2019122715234775167_1.jpg

The drama 'Secret' starring actor Park Hae-in is being discussed as a 2020 KBS drama series.

A KBS official said on the 27th that "Drama 'Secret' is positively discussing the formation as KBS's first drama in 2020."

KBS is adjusting the details by positively discussing the formation of 'Secret' following the '99 Billion Women ', which is scheduled to close in January 2020.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019122715234775167&MS2

Omg!!!! I came immediatly after I read it has a tentative airdate! So many good news today, confirmed or not, it is still good news.

Spoiler

some other good news I read today is SSR related.

1. He'll be the MC for a musical show (confirmed)

2. He's in talks for a new drama with The Last Empress writer-PD combo (not confirmed)

And now Secret might have an airdate! Yayyy!

15 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I thought Jo Bo Ah's new drama with Lee Dong Wook might air first before this. :wacko: Glad this will air first coz I've been waiting for this for too long since it was announced. 

I don`t know why it was so hard to find a TVnetwork but I am glad that finally this drama is going to air soon.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, triplem said:

On 12/27/2019 at 7:21 PM, larus said:

It`s good news. I really wanted to know when this drama will air and which network will take it.

There are articles that say that it is in possitive discussion to replace KBS 99 Billion Woman drama.

KBS "Park Hae-jin 'Secret, '99 Billion Women' Follow-up Positive Discussion"

You mean to say say KBS will be the network for this drama? Finally....finally Park Hae Jin will come back?

I'm no super fan of the actor but but for all that's happened  with previeous supposed drama... hopefully a good  new year for him. He is good.. given a good script and story (ie Bad Guys!)

@larus@triplem thanks for the update...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived