[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

JBA & PHJ were holding only 1 glass of champagne during the toast... the next clip both of them made facial expression after drinking it (she winked first then he's next)... did they drink from the same glass?

Spoiler

No big deal of them drinking champagne from the same glass... they had already shared a lot of kisses anyway...  :mrgreen::P

His right hand is injured?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cenching said:

Uri Forest Couple is super duper sweet and cute today....:heart::love: JBA looks prettier with straight hair too....:heart: I don't know if JBA got a small face/head or PHJ got huge hands.....In the scene where he was cupping her ears, his hands covered almost all of her head....:sweat_smile:

he really have huge hands lols!

He actually have beautiful hands, did a series of his hands post on IG.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, beyaruth said:

JBA & PHJ were holding only 1 glass of champagne during the toast... the next clip both of them made facial expression after drinking it (she winked first then he's next)... did they drink from the same glass?

I am sure after the enormous amounts of kissing they did, drinking from the same champagne flute is a piece of cake....:naughty:

@nonski

His palms are big and his finger are long. My gulay!!! The combo created huge pair of hands...:glasses:

Tq for the recaps. 

Oh my, VIP shopping reminds me Lotte Duty Free that I went to. Not my cup of tea of course. 

Since KSH in happy mood now, with the love of his life, his phantom pain doesnt flare. He has a dark side, for sure he can change character right away. He punch that Tae Song man like its nothing. I dont know what happened to his secretary. I hope his ok. And nothing was signed/stamped during his kidnapped. 

I'm really curious about next week episode bcoz now we are heading towards the exposure. KSH collapsed right bcoz something trigger his memory? 

I have a bz weekend this week. It will keep me away from waiting next week episode. Until then, we will wait for the subs to be available. Gud nite! 

Ep 23 added to @nonski’s recap - will edit more when I have time :)

Hospital. YJ speaks with Evil Director.  She thought it was odd that he would show up without notifying her first. He said he wanted to look around the hospital and assured her he was interested in investing.  She asked if he grew up in Miryeong which was why he seemed so keen on investing.  He said he was just impressed by all her work there and wanted to help her along. He leaves in his car. SH drives past his car and arrives at the hospital.  He calls “YJ-ah” and finds her.  Cute covering her ears scene.  She asks him why he called her YJ-ah?  SH said, “why can’t I? You’re mine!”  YJ jokingly protests, “Says who?” SH, “If you’re not mine then what are you?”  Ahh these 2.  So cute they will be the death of me. 

At home. SH asks, “Are you really alright?  To sleep alone?” YJ acts all cute. “No. If Oppa isn’t by YJ’s side, she will be So So scared”. :lol: SH blinks in disbelief. YJ gets serious, “Do you really expect me to be like that?? Just you go to sleep already! I have a lot of things to do too!”.  She looks to leave, then pauses.  Glances meaningfully at him...he moves towards her...her phone buzzes and he grabs a handful of munchies as a decoy (so smooth :lol:).  She looks uncomfortable too. “O look, rain has stopped. I will be fine. I’ll head to sleep first then.” She walks away. SH spits out the biscuits he’s grabbed and mutters, “Too sweet”. Back in her side of the house, YJ picks up the call. It’s Evil Director saying he wants her to be the head of the Trauma Center.  He also says he wants all the documentation/cases she’s working on to look through. She wonders why.  Flashback to Evil Director being told that YJ has been digging into water contamination in the Forest.  He finds out KSH’s weakness is YJ.  He’s up to no good.

Rescuers showing elders how to rescue on water.  YJ watching, an elder got caught up on a rope and in ajumma's panic, YJ got thrown into the pool.  She's also panicking as she went down.  SH noticed the commotion, jumped in the pool and saved YJ.  She is hysterical as HJ pulls her up into the poolside.  SH hugged her to calm her screaming.

YJ woke on her bed, still feeling uneasy, took a medicine from her drawer.  As she looks around she saw SH sitting at the table.  SH came to her, asked if she is okay and then holds her hand. He tells her she’s really something else (brave)’and hugs her. She tells him she wants to be alone. He heads out to the dining area. Sees the 100Q&A sheet and notices that she’s filled in all the answers and reads them. 

As YJ woke again she checks and SH is not around and went outside only to see a really huge van/coaster.  She asked him what about it and he said for camping (He read in the 100Q&A that it’s something she’s always wanted to do).  As SH drove the car YJ is busy rolling on the bed inside the van.  (Waaaaaah I want this van!)  The arrived at the forest, camps, picked some berries (I think) eating as they go along.  Having a great time for another wonderful date at the forest.  YJ finds out SH has never had an afternoon nap ever because he’s too scared that others would get ahead of him whilst he naps. She convinced him to catch a nap to test and see if the sky will fall down whilst he does it. We saw them sleeping while sitting on their folding camp chairs.  Ah they look so blissful!

Night and they see fireflies and wonder about them.   YJ says it’s her first time seeing them and they look so much better in real life.  She thanks SH. He says he’s returning the favour because she helped him when he was working through his issues.  YJ starts to talk about her painful past.  SH tells her she doesn’t need to if she’s not feeling up to it.  YJ says she wants to tell him about it.  YJ talked to SH about her childhood, where she drowned, inside the car with her parents, seems like the cause of her trauma. YJ says she can’t get that picture out of her head - her parents reaching out to her in the car and their bodies floating in the car.  Every time she thinks about it, she hears a voice saying she’s cursed and because she’s cursed, that’s why it happened.  YJ says she tries hard to silence the voice but it’s hard. She says SH gives her the strength to fight the voice in her head because he is proof that she isn’t cursed (he brings her happiness).  :wub: SH hugs her.

Back home...YJ wakes, looks in the mirror and mutters happily “Satan the Demon” (SH reference) 

They on another date again inside the forest, forked road again.  They stopped, YJ came to SH and plant kisses on his face.  SH holds her gave a proper kiss. They part ways - she goes to work and he to rescue unit 

Rescue HQ. TL is typing up report. I think it’s of the incident by the pool. SH shows up and asks why the ropes were left lying around which caused the accident.  TL says he forgot to tidy up.  SH asks him how he forgot.  Other members arrive and hear their conversation. SH asks how he could forget as he has 25years of experience. SH asks if it’s because he was intoxicated.  Everyone looks uncomfortable. CC tries to get SH to forget it but SH insists on answers.  TL didn’t even debrief them after the incident.  SH asks what’s really going on with him.  One of the members hurries to get TL away from SH’s line of questioning.

Hospital.  

Resident barking again on YJ.  He asks when she will get all the documents typed into the computer system. She says she’s nearly done and should be finished by day’s end.  She butters him up by calling him SunBaeNim and explains that she only went to the conference (Manila) because the Hospital Director instructed her to, not because she wanted to usurp his position. He seems satisfied with her answer and leaves. 

---

SH on a phone call with sec who's attending a public forum, seems Taesung Group is in the hot seat. Sec smiling proudly.  Sec says not to worry, everything is going to plan.  Evil director is seething. 

------

As YJ is typing in old reports into the computer, she notices photos of a past patient (black lesions on his back and remembers back to the conference where the lady presenter showed similar pics during her presentation about environmental toxicity by pesticides affecting humans).  The patient files reveal that he had lung cancer and died.   She looks at other files and sees another patient with other skin lesions who also had leukaemia and subsequently died.  She heads outside to find Dr Park and asks about the cases. He said he found the cases strange (it was odd for them to have those skin lesions) which is why he took pictures of them and attached them to those cases.  YJ says she’s suspicious because both lived in Miryeong Village and wonders if it’s related to the mountain water they drunk. He asks if she’s suspicious of JungEunSo (?) (I think it’s heavy metals but I can’t be sure). Nurse said he did send off a sample but nothing was abnormal?  Plus the patients had already died so he never followed up on it. YJ says her tests came back showing excessive Arsenic?  Dr Park said it’s odd that his sample didn’t show up anything? YJ says something’s up in Miryeong. 

--------

END

Nobody is saying anything yet about the fact that they slept together in the RV van? They came back only in the morning so they must’ve slept together in the van, right? Right?? Why delete that scene PD-nim? Not cheap to rent an RV for filming you know... or is it sponsored? Then should have introduced a little bit more about the interior of the RV, instead of just exterior look. Shoot a bit more of the features inside, you know, how comfy the bed is... I wonder how wild the night was because her blouse is ripped!! :naughty:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nobody is saying anything yet about the fact that they slept together in the RV van? They came back only in the morning so they must’ve slept together in the van, right? Right?? Why delete that scene PD-nim? Not cheap to rent an RV for filming you know... or is it sponsored? Then should have introduced a little bit more about the interior of the RV, instead of just exterior look. Shoot a bit more of the features inside, you know, how comfy the bed is... I wonder how wild the night was because her blouse is ripped!! :naughty:

Well, in my part I need subbed so I have not watched this week episodes yet beside some snippets here and there so I wasn’t aware there’s a ripped blouse shenanigan.....:naughty:  

@Ameera Ali any appropriate gifs for that??? 

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @ktcjdrama 

I think oppa need to check for more scars :ph34r::joy: - he is such concerned boyfriend 

@ktcjdrama

So it’s fixed that nothing wild happened because they only playing doctors.....:naughty: Now I know why there’s a shopping scene, he needs to replace the blouse that he ripped during the “examination”.....:glasses:

Episode 24

Taesung is not getting a good response from the attendees. At the rescue center, SH exercise while watching tV, it's about Taesung group.

Villains talking, lots in this episode. CEO apologizes to his father for mishandling the situation. He asks for one more chance to prove himself. He kneels and begs his father.  His father says he should never have gotten his hands dirty with the Miryeong deal in the first place.  He asks for his father to help him salvage the situation.

At bar - Evil director says to man who broke into SH’s office that they can’t let SH get his way anymore. There’s no time left. The man hands him documents of DaSeong’s plans to redevelop then Forest.  They talk business and my mind is wandering :lol:. Going over my head. Henchman says that on paper, KSH doesn’t exist.  Evil director seems to like that as a potential point of retaliation. 

YJ visits OBM and showed her the photos of the skin disease/problem cases.  YJ asks about the annual water testing that they perform. She asks if there was anything that showed up in the results for heavy metals?  OBM says why heavy metals?  If any of it showed up they would’ve looked into it straight away. She asks where the tests were conducted and OBM tells her.  YJ shows her the recent test results and the photos of patient skin lesions.  OBM agrees to escalate it to her superiors.  They talk about the bore hole they found from before. YJ says they should try to investigate it on their own.  And tells her to stop villagers from drinking the mountain water. 

SH in talks again with CC’s dad.  Shows him a certificate?  CC’s dad hands him documents with land rights?  SH notes there aren’t any signatures on them yet and tells him to get them ASAP.  SH sees a photo with his grandma in it by chance and looks startled.  CC’s dad notices. SH walks to his car and pauses.

He realizes that CC’s dad put it there deliberately to get a response from him.  So he realizes that his cover has been blown. SH gets a phone call. It’s his Sec.  Sec says the end is in sight.  SH says see you tomorrow.

Sec got kidnapped, villain director questioning him, showed him some paper stuff. They try to buy him over. He refuses. They beat him up really bad.  SH rushes to him.  Sec was thrown on the road and SH got to him, really thought he died.  Poor Sec.

------

On a lighter note, CC brought OBM home.  She gushes at his beautiful home.  He told her to sit with him.  He touched her hand and she closed her eyes while  pouting her lips gearing up for a kiss lols.Just when CC was about to kiss, she cries in pain, stiff neck maybe, then CC massages her neck and asked if it's okay and just when they're so near she kissed CC instead.  CC dad came home, opened the door then wondered on hearing some sound, (OMG lols), and as he opened the door saw OBM and CC in a kiss.  Funny part.  CC and BM keep running around with CC dad after them.  BM

and CC hold hands and CC’s dad says “let go of his hand”.  BM says, “No I will not!” 

-----

SH visits sec at the hospital, thankfully he is alive!  They forced him to sign the document. SH says he will deal with it.  Tells him not to worry about work and just get better.  Sec tells him to check the phone on his pocket, Sec telling him some things.  Sec recorded the whole thing on his phone. 

SH went to see villain director, shows him the recording.  SH asks for the signed documents back.  Evil director hands it over in return for the phone recording.  SH rips up the signed document.  Evil director says SH has missed the opportunity to deal anymore.  He warns SH that he will have to pay a price that will cost him dearly if he moves forward.  SH punches the director. SH growls, “You dare touch my people? The owner needs to pay for his dog biting someone else. Your boss needs to listen up. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth!” 

--------

YJ at bus terminal. Gets a phone call from SH who apologises for being out of contact. She says it’s okay she knows he’s busy. He asks where she is because it sounds noisy. She says she’s shopping and will ring him later.  She hangs up. SH gets a text from Rescue member asking if they can swap days on the roster reason being tomorrow was some event (I think related to YJ’s father’s retirement ceremony.). SH says he can’t swap because he’s already got plans. 

SH walking inside the department store, YJ arrives and he opened his arms for her.  They hold hands.  He says he needs her to look beautiful by his side for tomorrow’s event. It’s her father’s retirement ceremony.  Anyway she says the budget is up to her one month salary - no more.  He agrees. 

Took her shopping. :)  She goes to the bargain section.  He excuses himself to make a call. I think he’s rigged it so she gets a nice outfit without having to foot the exorbitant price for it.  A salesgirl shows her an outfit telling her it’s on special. Mission accomplished. YJ falls for it and they buy the dress

----

CEO business talks. Tries to regroup. Watched TV and sees that SH has rigged something and caused a massive fall in stocks?  I don’t know. Whatever it is, CEO is devastated by the news. He calls for evil director and tells him to deal with KSH. He sees pics of KSH and YJ together and he tells him to get SH’s woman and bring her to him. 

—-

Car ride with SH and YJ. Voiceover SH - I want to give her the whole world. Voiceover YJ - Me too. 

END

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

I think it’s the promotion?). I think it’s her father’s promotion?

It’s not promotion. More like retiring. Her father is getting some sort of acknowledgement for all his service. 

Archived