[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have a big complaint to make... why in all other positions he was not under the blanket and only for the last position he has to cover himself with a blanket?? Why? It doesn’t make sense. Don’t tell me he got cold all of the sudden <_<

Yes! (he used the blanket to restrain himself from doing something)... :mrgreen:

While I was restraining myself from being naughty but just couldn't help to notice their faces were just a few inches from... Ehem!... hmmmm.... kkkkk :tounge_xd:  @Ameera Ali

Thanks for recapping. @nrlleeand @nonski :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why suddenly kbs being generous on giving us spoilers? (not complaining though but my poor heart is getting agitated couldn't wait to see the next episodes)... How many hours left for me to endure the agony of waiting.  :tired:

And the famously anticipated " Under The Bridge Kiss"... (I might get a heart attack by then) :love:

Spoiler

That last scene of the OTP exchange at the elevator. Very very well done, the camera work and editing. And you can feel such high tension there between them :wub:

ROTFLOL at the scene of 2FL when she accidentally broadcast her monologue from inside her SUV :lol:

Ep18 added notes to @nonski’s recap

After SH carries the ahjumma to her home, he notices a pic at her home.  It is of the bad Director of Taesong.  He discovers that Taesong Group was the one who started the Rescue Unit years ago.  They made a big fuss about it to the village folk and bought things for them as well to sweeten the deal?

The recent fire has thrown a spanner in the works for SH’s takeover plan and attempts to move the Unit off the Forest.  Now public sentiment has swayed because the recent fire highlighted the fact that the Unit was much needed in the Forest.

There’s also something about Taesong funding a special disease investigation Unit?  Whatever it is, it sounds dodgy.

YJ discovers that the bald Unit member who saw her about his hearing loss has PTSD and rings a friend to tee her up with an expert so she can ask for his opinion.  She heads to Manila for the Public Health Conference.  Turns out the PTSD expert she was supposed to meet was none other than her ex :huh:.  She agrees to talk about the case over dinner with him.  SH doesn’t know this of course.  He just sees them together at Manila and is annoyed.

This monologue :lol:

SH - Has she no brains?  Someone who has wronged her in the past...why would she persist in seeing him again?

SH - (trying to calm down KungFu Panda style) Inner peace...Inner peace. :lol:

SH (fails abysmally, leaps up from sofa) - And she’s wearing that dress!  Is that even work attire?

SH  (keeps tormenting himself) - Why is she particularly pretty today?  Why could that be?

(takes out his phone and texts her)

SH - Let’s have dinner tonight...for the last time...for real. :lol: (trying so hard)

YJ - Are you kidding me?  I already have plans/ I am meeting someone.

SH - Then how about a drink...for the last time.

YJ - Do I need to give you a beating before you get lost...for the last time (final warning)...I will block you otherwise. 

Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah Enjoy An Enchanting Date In “Forest”

Feb 27, 2020
by L. Kim

dd60283191614b0f9818cf7eebee6736.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah will be going on a date in the upcoming episode of “Forest”!

“Forest” tells the story of emergency service worker Kang San Hyuk (Park Hae Jin) and passionate young surgeon Jung Young Jae (Jo Bo Ah) who spend time together in a mysterious forest and discover the truth about their intertwined pasts.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Kang San Hyuk announced the end of their cohabitation. He had prepared a hearty dinner for Jung Young Jae, but when she tried to confess to him, he stopped her and declared he would be moving out soon.

In the new stills, Kang San Hyuk and Jung Young Jae enjoy an exotic date in the Philippines. They forget everything and focus only on having fun. They spend a relaxing day packed with various activities, such as restaurant tours, zip-lining, dancing with buskers, and night walks. During a walk, they spot a wishing tree and gaze longingly at it. Viewers are curious about the future developments of their unpredictable relationship.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385361wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ah-enjoy-an-enchanting-date-in-forest

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

SH - Has she no brains?  Someone who has wronged her in the past...why would she persist in seeing him again?

SH - (trying to calm down KungFu Panda style) Inner peace...Inner peace. :lol:

SH (fails abysmally, leaps up from sofa) - And she’s wearing that dress!  Is that even work attire?

SH  (keeps tormenting himself) - Why is she particularly pretty today?  Why could that be?

(takes out his phone and texts her)

SH - Let’s have dinner tonight...for the last time...for real. :lol: (trying so hard)

YJ - Are you kidding me?  I already have plans/ I am meeting someone.

SH - Then how about a drink...for the last time.

YJ - Do I need to give you a beating before you get lost...for the last time (final warning)...I will block you otherwise. 

lols I would say, you deserve it KSH! hahaha!  I love that even if there are still some cringeeey parts our PHJ can carry it well enough :) (I'm biased)

6 minutes ago, nonski said:

lols I would say, you deserve it KSH! hahaha!  I love that even if there are still some cringeeey parts our PHJ can carry it well enough :) (I'm biased)

I don’t think this is cringey.  It’s hilarious. The ChocoMi was though :lol:.

I look up a search on Naver for Forest and see this?  “Forest” the search word is trending?  :lol: So I click to see what it’s about and it’s got nothing to do with the drama.  So random.  And comments on the article have people asking, “why is this word trending?”  :lol:.  Hey but I’ll take it.

22-E18-A75-9914-474-A-B1-F9-21-B27077304

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I don’t think this is cringey.  It’s hilarious. The ChocoMi was though :lol:.

Oh of course not, that part is not cringey, and yeah the ChocoMi was.  Actually the cringey part is so few at this point.

53 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I look up a search on Naver for Forest and see this?  “Forest” the search word is trending?  :lol: So I click to see what it’s about and it’s got nothing to do with the drama.  So random.  And comments on the article have people asking, “why is this word trending?”  :lol:.  Hey but I’ll take it.

Wow really?  Yes hahaha as long as it's trending I'll be happy.

Sorry not doing recaps today, still at work. :( 

Hello again everyone ~~

OMG KSH! U r going crazy in love with JYJ now.  For him to be late for meeting and went to JYJ 1st, what a change! See... He is not completely hopeless yet! JYJ might be a good thing come to his life. Money and power is not everything. Peace of mind, is for me. 

On side note, yes, I'm using korean make up brand too but not JYJ lipstick. Tedious to get it off everytime I need to perform ablution before praying...lol. For me, Korean brand is more suitable for my skin than the western brand. 

Archived