[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: That scene above where he is looking at himself in the mirror clad in nothing but the towel?  I think he mutters something to himself to the effect of “Still looking great” or something because after he casts his critical eye over his sculpted body, he seems to approve, then slaps his abs with his hand and gives the faintest of grins.

I think the drama has hit its groove.  Now that a lot of the scenes is in the tranquility of the forest surroundings.  It’s charming.  Back to basics.  Simplicity and slow living.  And the 2 leads have been allowed to emote fully and their interactions sing.  Looking forward to tomorrow night. :wub:

@nonski and fellow foresters one of my fave scenes will be when he was telling her about the ghost story! LOL (ooopps am i spoiling it for some? sorry mian mian)

LOL but that towel hmmm hahaha he's got those abs & sure can flaunt it! :wub:

I hvnt seen 5&6 but dying to!:w00t:

thanks you guys for sharing everything, and anything about this drama! any idea of the ratings yet?

In today's episode, our male lead, SH said he worked hard to become extremely rich, self-made "diamond spoon" while our second male lead is born rich, rural "gold spoon"

Sadly, it seems our female lead seems to not fully recognize that our second male lead is "gold spoon" while she assumes that our male lead SH is born extremely rich and lived peacefully his whole life. 

Second male lead's hyung-nim is actually his dad. I don't know why he keeps calling his dad hyung though? Even his father tells him to stop calling him hyung. We learned that his father has his hands on everything that has decision making power over this rural area. So we know that our second lead is son of the most powerful (and possibly richest) person living there.

I just watched last night’s partly subbed...Points to note

1.  He announced in front of everyone (when he hugged her at the Conference in front of her ex) that they were “living together”.  And they would likely to “get married soon”. :lol:

2. He told her back at the house later that night (he couldn’t sleep because he was waiting up for her to come home - they didn’t part on good terms in the lobby after he made that announcement), “She (the fiancé of her ex) didn’t steal your man from you.  She took your trash from you.” I liked that.  He was upfront and told her that her ex was trash and she didn’t need to torture herself about the break up.

3. The next day at the lake in the final scene.  She tells him at the lake that she can’t go back to Seoul anymore, that there’s nothing to do here anyway...so they might as well date. :wub::lol:.  I think (subs are weird) he replies that he started off on the wrong foot and went about things the wrong way and he wanted to start again (with her).  He was apologetic about how brazen he was and wanted to do it right this time?  That’s the vibe I get.  I think that’s why the preview has him showing up with the ginormous teddy bear in tonight’s episode   :lol:

Starting in a bit Foresters!

@jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingahjumma@irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski  @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @0ly40 @thanie @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @lu09 @africandramalover @sadthe1st @RobinM @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @Kasmic @evie7 @roziecaparas  @katakwasabi @imgreatgal @lu09 @KDrM @ScarlettRose

weleome @rocat

----------------------------

Started, I'm late sorry

Firefighter trainees walking their way in the forest.  They stopped into some signage and cocky ML2 is talking about it.  SH said something and some were amazed at what he said.  They went on further.

JY at the clinic, ajuma is coooking up something causing some smoke and making her cough.  She talked to her but she seems to ignore her..  YJ bikes her way to the gathering of the ajummas.  THey are ignoring her and walked out when she tried to get their BP (not sure laggy)

SHe's doing rounds around town but people are not receptive, one time a man had his dog chase her.   She came upon an house with an old man at the door, sitting and leaning.  Old man chased her out too and even pushed her.  When she arrived at the clinic, the other doctor is laughing at her.

A very tinee childish voice is calling, then a life size teddy appeared at door followed by a super cutesy SH.  lols, I just can't with this scene.  He gave her the teddy bear.  YJ is about to get mad, asking her what's going on.  He ruffled her hair, like mess up her hair and when everything seems done,

SH claps his hand and food were delivered.  YJ was about to barf lols me too.  SH left but said something at door and pointed at her with a gun like gesture.  YJ went inside her office and ate the feast on her table, she's enjoying the treat hahaha.  I would too. Delish!

At the exercise room at the FF HQ, cocky ML starts to pull down the weights.  SH tries to show off adding more weight.  Gwangsan (actor's name) arrive and they were all amazed when he pulled off with the heaviest one.

2ML is outside and met his father, they are discussing something.

2nd FL is being questioned by her sunbae. she just looks on at the computer as he continues to rant.  She stand up and went out.  He asked where she is going.

Archived