[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

It will be an interesting dorama, definitely! But I did not understand, the story will be about saving people with a rescue team or, after all, about some place where the heroes will recover from the problems and tragedies they have experienced?:blink:

In any case, it's good that Park Hae Jin will be on the screen again soon. Yes, and in romcom. I sat down in anticipation!:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Friendly kitty said:

It will be an interesting dorama, definitely! But I did not understand, the story will be about saving people with a rescue team or, after all, about some place where the heroes will recover from the problems and tragedies they have experienced?

It is not very clear for me either but doesn`t matter because both situations are interesting.

Probably is the second situation but we`ll see the hero a little as a rescue team member in action. 

On 3/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, jongski said:

@nonski love the photos of Park Hae Jin. Thanks. Can't wait to see him back with a new drama.

You're welcome! Sorry not around here much but I will as soon as there is new of "Secret"

Busy preparing and gathering funds for our foodtruck support for Haejin's drama.

I will update soon PHJ thread so look forward to more pics :) 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Secret, 시크릿 - Park Hae Jin & Jo Bo Ah

e43e9ae70f3849b0b7dc8a3d4cb9997f.jpeg?s=

Upcoming Drama Shares First Look At Park Hae Jin Looking Confident But Pensive

Apr 1, 2019
by J. Lim

Upcoming drama “Secret” (tentative title) has shared their first look at Park Hae Jin looking suave in the leading role!

“Secret” will tell the story of people with desires who gather to heal their hearts that have been scarred from unhappy memories and find the true meaning of happiness. The drama is expected to be a source of healing for viewers as it tells an emotional and human story.

Park Hae Jin will be playing the role of Kang San Hyuk, a 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team member. He appears to be the perfect man with good looks, great instincts, and a sharp mind, but he also leads a life that is missing his childhood memories.

Park-Hae-Jin.jpg

The actor is said to have begun filming on March 8 and he pulled off his scenes as a star of the investment world with ease. The new stills show how he perfectly portrayed Kang San Hyuk, a man who has never lost and is brimming with confidence. He is set to undergo a transformation in the drama as he becomes a firefighter who puts saving the lives of others above all else. The contrasting charms he shows as a cold businessman and a playful member of the special rescue team are set to captivate viewers.

Filming for “Secret” is currently underway. Park Hae Jin will be working with Jo Bo Ah in the leading roles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314254wpp/upcoming-drama-shares-first-look-at-park-hae-jin-looking-confident-but-pensive

190330 Park Hae Jin on the set of SECRET surprised by his 13th debut anniversary celebration

PHJ Japan Supporters prepared a buffet food support for him and the staff of Secret

PHJ Singapore sent their celebratory cake 

78b00ad3gy1g1kuinlcfjj20rs0ijaei.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1kuioj0pwj20ij0rsq6z.jpg

PDnim handing HaeJin another celebration cake

78b00ad3gy1g1kuipozs0j20rs0ijk1x.jpg

Spoiler

78b00ad3gy1g1kuiqy1s0j20rs0ijqa1.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiu64kej20rs0ij796.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiwrk1cj20rs0ijadu.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiytwdtj20rs0ijdkz.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1l2h13kwhj20rs0ijdih.jpg

Actor Lee Sihoon, 'Secret' appearance confirmed, expected bromance with Park Haejin

0003530183_001_20190329204402680.jpg?typ

Lee Seo-hoon took the role of 'Park Hyung-soo,' headed by Kang San-hyuk (Park Hae-jin) Park Hyung-soo is a person who has the ability and loyalty to bring out the results regardless of what the instructions are. 

In particular, the actor Lee Seo-hoon, who sees a distinctive atmosphere and acting ability, has been pointed to his brother's body by actively recommending Park Tae-jin, and can expect the romance of two men in the work.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003530183

[NEWS]190328 Jo Boa's next game has already been decided ...Acting with Park Hae-jin in `Secret`

0001337225_001_20190328090803765.jpg?typ

[MBN Star Ministry of Culture] Actor Joe Boa gets back to the alley dining room and returns to the drama. 

The drama 'Secret', in which the character Jo Boa confirmed to appear, is a work that depicts the characters who have realistic desires healing the heart wounded by their unhappy memories in the space called 'Forest', realizing the essence of happiness. 

Joo Boa is a resident Jung Young-jae, a resident of the best university hospital in Korea, and will act as a passionate and aggressive doctor in all things with Park Hae-jin's opposite actor and unreasonable pride. 

Joe Boa has received a great deal of love from SBS 'My Strange Hero', which last February, from romance to comic acting. 

In the 'Alley Restaurant', Kim Sung-ju and Baek Jong-won won a nickname of 'empathy fairy' as honorable and lovely charm attracts viewers

(google translated)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001337225

April 1 2019

First still images of Park Hae-Jin in drama series “Secret”

Secret-KD-PHJSM0.jpg

Here’s the first still images of Park Hae-Jin in upcoming drama series “Secret.” The still images are from the first day of filming for the drama series which took place March 8, 2019. In the still images, Park Hae-Jin plays successful investor Kang San-Hyeok. Somehow, Kang San-Hyeok begins work on a 119 special rescue team who are transported primarily via helicopter.

“Secret” will first air sometime during the second half of this year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-still-images-of-park-hae-jin-in-drama-series-secret

"Secret - 2019" Park Hae-jin Ready to Tackle Dramaland Once Again
photo1048774.jpg

Park Hae-jin is ready for the lime light.

He is done with the first filming of "Secret - 2019" in which he plays Kang San-hyeok, a 119 helicopter rescuer. San-hyeok looks like he stepped out of a picture and he has animal-like instincts as well as a clever head. However, he lives forgetting his childhood.

Park Hae-jin acted out Kang San-hyeok, a star in the investment industry. He's never failed, so he's confident and arrogant, but he made even that look sexy.

Later, he takes cover as a 119 rescuer, but his existing principals in life are broken as he realizes he's innocently passionate about saving people's lives.

Meanwhile, "Secret - 2019" is drama about characters with realistic desires fathering in a space called 'forest' which heals their wounds cause by unhappy memories and heal themselves, realizing the true elements of happiness.

source

What concerns me is if there’s a network that will air this ? Bad memories of the mess that was Four Men haunts me & that was also without a network. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

What concerns me is if there’s a network that will air this ? Bad memories of the mess that was Four Men haunts me & that was also without a network. 

I'm not sure but I saw a comment somewhere that said it would air on tv chosun...

Secret-KD-PHJSM0.jpg

Here’s the first still images of Park Hae-Jin in upcoming drama series “Secret.” The still images are from the first day of filming for the drama series which took place March 8, 2019. In the still images, Park Hae-Jin plays successful investor Kang San-Hyeok. Somehow, Kang San-Hyeok begins work on a 119 special rescue team who are transported primarily via helicopter.

“Secret” will first air sometime during the second half of this year in South Korea. Cr Asianwiki

18 hours ago, triplem said:

Actually it bothers me as well, cuz as far as I know there is none yet.  Hopefully there will be good news soon.

Archived