[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

5 minutes ago, corey said:

I am also joining you in incredulity why there are no subtitles yet. I am really frustrated because I do not quite follow the plot without the subs. I guess I have to wait.

Question - is there a thread for Park Hae Jin? I feel an irresistible urge to drool over this oppa. I am quite new to the forums and the searchh yielded nothing.

Hello dear . He’s an exceptional actor too 

@nonski will be very happy for you to pop by 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you Foresters for keeping us company watching Eps 5-6 of Forest.  See you again tomorrow. Thank you @nrllee for recapping tonight. @jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingah

Starting in a bit Foresters! @jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingahjumma@irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski  @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @

Aw sorry Foresters, I'm late, mani   @jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingahjumma@irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski  @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdra

I'm desperately looking for eng subbed episodes but still nowhere to be found so I wonder if subbers are under quarantine (sorry I don't intend to offend anyone). But I saw Chinese subbed episodes are said to be available. Ncovy can't stop them from releasing Chinese sub so what happened to the English Subbers? Pls be safe, wear face masks and release Eng sub. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali I´m so sad that there is still no sub...It´s been TWO DAYS. All of your gif are not making things better, it looks so much fun but I don´t want to watch it RAW :bawling:

here first interview with oppa when he learn there is no sub available for his fan :joy::tounge_wink:

# oppa let me check what so hard to sub 

ezgif-6-2a84deb1dcbe.gif

Viki sub team : you’re so yummy :joy:
oppa

Viki sub team : next week it will be more hard for us , Is this fair :D

ezgif-6-13b5b2f1f333.gif

Oppa : I thought you need a close up look , but 

maybe :mrgreen:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali hahaha yes chingoo i might as well do my debut to t/late in Eng :w00t: since this drama is still not subbed but i guess you can do better than me seeing those gifs you have hahaha! woah this is another torture aside fr waiting for CLOY hence i've been submerging myself gawking

Spoiler

YKS's movies lately! i almost forgot to come here! hahaha

• LOL 7

While waiting for the sub... Let's just savor their great acting...

9f32f1bed20f466d2ea4a5b6d648acb3b8e071aa  53260c370543037ae2ebee2db86331cf1a23f0db

They deserve more love! :wub:

Spoiler

5f653f678644ffb5d1a01f0ec0fbacb6b41e5b6b
bd22b57a80657d445f15c55827b59dc7df4d6eb3  310fbd9911e275d84e9079f75d84ccd38573a656

gifset from: https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

Park Hae Jin as a scaredy cat? Never expected to see him act this cute! :w00t:

ec5c6e89a0f7e5e9a629402f15ff5c2d9f97d042   

Spoiler

fae533160690160808eeb99f1ac44a90f8ca871d

They're both so cute!

Spoiler

5af626bf0cc0511a31d6399d572e2a5825c50988  8e3394aa85cf1563ff02a8b3d8b05fc23f4f22a3

0fb1d6de83b4c4381188470676b3503b975c6b47

Spoiler

c859d38b6879fdee0fcb94c77e76744bb568d5a1  eaec9f5735e9edfc96c4b09f327f7f18cea46b51

Spoiler

dd466397660ce33dc4174535abe7670f0ae392e7

gifset fromhttps://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

• LOL 8

Dear diary,

it´s been more than 48 h and still no sub for the drama Forest. Oppa is calling for me to watch his drama  but this language barrier is keeping me away. At times like this I question why I wasn´t born korean.

-a very desperate girl waiting for sub-

tenor.gif

• LOL 8

It's too much. Why isn't no sub yet? Even Itaewon Class who aired last night it's premiere, have ep 1 with eng subs already. What's wrong with this. Park Hae Jin is quite a popular and well-known actor. I don't really understand it, maybe it depends on the popularity of the leads. At this rate, ep 11 of CLOY which will air this night will have faster subs than ep 1 of Forest.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

It's too much. Why isn't no sub yet? Even Itaewon Class who aired last night it's premiere, have ep 1 with eng subs already. What's wrong with this. Park Hae Jin is quite a popular and well-known actor. I don't really understand it, maybe it depends on the popularity of the leads. At this rate, ep 11 of CLOY which will air this night will have faster subs than ep 1 of Forest.

Park Hae Jin is popular too. He's got a wide  fanbase even in our country... and it isn't SK! 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, thanie said:

Park Hae Jin is popular too. He's got a wide  fanbase even in our country... and it isn't SK! 

I know right? Park Hae Jin is as big as Park seo Joon. I'm getting so pissed of having no subs yet. Since I watched the trailer, I already love this drama. It has already aired 2 episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@thanie @Eliza Marlowe

I know Viki got the license for Forest.  What we must understand is this license is not to sub but so we can stream from their site.  When broadcast and/or production companies sell their dramas, subtitles is in the least of their priorities as add-on perks because subs or not, dramas are sold overseas.

The subtitles we saw on Viki are created through hard work of volunteers.  Subbing is a very hard job for those who do it right like Viki.  First a channel is created for each drama and then the team, there will be segmenters who cut the drama and allocate it to those who will be working on it.  The we have the translators who translate from what they hear and create subs. After which the timers sync them with the audio so the subtitles right where it should be and lastly we have the quality control who checks on everything especially on the translations if it was done correctly.  This I know roughly from experience.  

So whatever subtitle we saw, they came from hard work.  They were created through volunteer work. 

How I wish Forest was licensed to Netflix that way we have the subs one hour after the show ended in Korea.  Netflix have paid subbers.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
5 hours ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23 @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @sadthe1st @triplem @beyaruth NO Eng. Sub yet ... Aisssssssh! I can't believe another kdrama is torturing us. We could die of Waiting. First, CLOY ... now Forest. What took those subbers so long? 

Only Ep 1&2 are fully subbed now. While Ep3 is only 55%

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

OMG my forest people... drop whatever you are doing and let´s gather her to rejoice for there is finally sub for ep 1 and 2. I gotta leave the party early tho because I need to watch the episodes :joy:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트