[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

@Sarang21 my partner in crime ,  I need to send you to study Korean :joy: , no sub yet for the forest oppa , If he shouting who closed door on me we wouldn’t understand ( wouldn’t you want to help oppa  :mrgreen:

5e32d655a99e2378505252.gif?download

@imgreatgal glad to see you here , there no yet sub so your in the right time to join us . I hope we have good time here too :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Foresters! Day 2 in the Forest!

@jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingahjumma@irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski  @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @0ly40 @thanie @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @lu09 @africandramalover @sadthe1st @RobinM @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @Kasmic @evie7 @roziecaparas  @katakwasabi @imgreatgal

JYJ at some bead and breakfast

KSH taking some pics inside the forest, the river, now in his car taking a pics of a helicopter landing.  It's the camp/station of the fire agency.  CC waling and talking sweetly on the phone.

KSH back at the office, met with his sec.  They are waiting for the lift when it opened and the president is inside and asked KSH to join him.  He talked or seems to reprimand KSH.  KSH seems upset and went inside the boardroom followed by his sec.

JYJ outside of the B&B, a car parked, it's CC (not sure) cuz he is in civilian clothes.  JYS asked him something then he get out of the car and invited her to ride the car.

They are now driving, both in  conversation.  He dropped her off and gave her his card.  JYJ came into a house, still with his large luggage, not sure but seems inside or at the edge of a forest, 

KSH meet with some executive, sec is with him.  He showed the man some photos, it seems this guy is involved in some shady deals or something.  KSh reported back to their president/chairman.

Sec driving the car in the forest road.  He saw some blocked road. lag.

There's a patrol, OBM inside.  KSH taking photos.  She drove the patrol near him.

She asked for his ID and wrote his name on his note.  Her pen is not working and he put it on her tongue which thankfully KSH did not see, lols.  She tried to ask him if he has a pen. lag.

KSH walking then he is somewhere with burned/cut trees, panic attack again, crying, felt like his arm is being burnt.  OBM heard him and went to check on him. 

OBM brought KSH to the hospital/clinic.  A doctor went to help him but he brushed him off and was looking for JYJ.  JYJ recalled He was being held by the attendant and he kept crying/wailing.

In hospital bed now, JYJ is trying to calm KSH. JYJ is about to leave but KSH said something to her.  He is still in panic mode.  JYJ arranging his bed, their eyes locked, he suddenly hugged her then after a while patting her as if to comfort her.  She looked at him again eyes locking.

Doc and attendant talking to JYJ, it seems they are leaving, and she begs them not to.

NIght time, KSH wakes up and feels his "burnt" arm.

Lag.

JYJ seems to be chastising him for getting up his bed. He is back to his old self, cranky and JYJ laughs at him.

Some scary sound, then shadows at the window.  He is trying to scare her or he is already scared himself.  Then they heard something and they both hugged each other in fear.  KSH holds on to JYJ's coat. Lols, he is preventing her from leaving.  KSH put a chair and sat on it, put his legs on the bed to block JYJ, funny!

= OMG I love the scary scene, you should all watch this, PHJ is soooooo different here. I did not expect this =

KSH out now and checked a note on his car.  He is driving now, JYJ beside him.  She teased him.  He replied on a serious tone.

Lag

KSH checking on his phone, some medical news about JYJ, lag again.  He stopped the car.  I think she is talking about her own panic attacks.  She then got out of the car while KSH drove off.

KSH walking, just out of the bath.  He sits on the sofa and opened his tv to view the photos he had taken and saw pictures of him.  JYJ took photos of him.

KSH now walking inside the office building.  He felt people looking at him and became conscious, saw his rival at the office.  They are in front of the president now reporting.  KSH gave the president a folder file, it's about Miryeong Forest. Lag. 

KSH and Sec walking and the latter in awe at KSH.  He gave him the file and smiled. He followed KSH out and is trying to ask.

JYJ riding on her bike, parks and goes to the river edge and plays with water/washes her hand.  A helicopter hovers overhead, suddenly some firefighter ushers him away from the river, he took his visors and it's KSH.

ok, huh?  I don't get this.

-end-

preview

7 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

I've been looking for this thread alas!! i've found it. @Ameera Ali @lu09 you are here, is it good? i haven't watch the episodes yet.

Welcome. I didn't get to watch it but from looks of @nonski recap, it's good. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch until the weekend:(....

@Ameera Ali No subs yet:scream:. Why???? That's not good:expressionless:.

@nonski Thanks for the recap:glasses:. This is getting interesting. But yeah, what's with that ending? Did he hand his resignation when he went to see the chairman? Looks like there was a time jump if he became a firefighter. I hope they sub this soon:tears:....

@Ameera Ali& foresters (sorry no time to tag all our foresters in a hurry to just post bef starting the day) yeah no subs yet as i kept chkng yday however, you're right no need for subs when they're being cozy:glasses: as in those gifs or photos lol Maybe today we'll be able to watch with subs!

@nonski thx for the updates, can't wait for subs but you shed some light on them!

Hmm the foresters are seemingly anxious, but don't get stuck in the forest unless PHJ will rescue us! :wub:

@stroppyse :wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@nonski Thanks for the recap:glasses:. This is getting interesting. But yeah, what's with that ending? Did he hand his resignation when he went to see the chairman? Looks like there was a time jump if he became a firefighter. I hope they sub this soon:tears:....

Maybe gonna see that next week

Archived