[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

On 4/29/2019 at 7:42 AM, andie4u said:

You said in one of your previous posts that you wouldn't watch Saja even if it did release.:blink: But Why?  I would really like to know - if you are willing to share of course. Cuz to a hardcore PHJ fan like me it sounds like blasphemy (almost but not quite)

I remember when I said that I will not watch Four Men. It is my personal preferance. I have many other kdramas on my watch list and this drama Four Men had so many changes and difficulties to produce it that I lost my interest. It will be interesting to see how it will be the final product when the  initial PD, both protagonists left, but I will read just the reviews to satisfy my curiosity.

Let`s see when the new drama "Secret" will have the premiere and who is the broadcasting Channel. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!... Is this true? He's currently in my country? How can I see him?...

Look: Park Hae Jin is currently in the Philippines for a kdrama!

50be96fbb232d842782302e660353822?s=96&d=

South Korean actor Park Hae Jin is set to shoot his upcoming kdrama ‘Secret’ together with actress Jo Bo Ah here the Philippines.

The actor arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport May 10, 2019.

Fans were overwhelmed and excited with the news that he’d be coming here. So some fans were lucky enough to see him in the airport. He has seen waving to his fans as seen in the video circulating online.

Hae Jin starred in different Kdramas namely Secret, Man to Man, Cheese in the Trap, Bad Guys, Doctor Stranger, My Love From The Star, Hot Blood, East of Eden, and many more.

Secret will set to air second half of the year. While waiting for it why don’t you watch his previous series and dramas.

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/05/12/look-park-hae-jin-is-currently-in-the-philippines-for-a-kdrama/

On 5/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, larus said:

.....It is my personal preferance. I have many other kdramas on my watch list and this drama Four Men had so many changes and difficulties to produce it that I lost my interest.

Let`s see when the new drama "Secret" will have the premiere and who is the broadcasting Channel. 

I totally get your point. Four Men did have more than its share of problems and TBH I would have liked it to continue with Nana as the female lead. The changes threw me off a bit too. But I was still eagerly waiting for it - just because of Hae Jin ssi. Not everyone is as crazy for more of PHJ  as I am. I was so very disappointed when Saja got shelved.

And you are right that there are many other Kdramas worth watching that cater to a variety of viewers' tastes. Further I do not have much hope of Saja ever getting a release.:(.

But I have my fingers crossed for Secret. 

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you @beyaruth for the updates on Secret and on Hae Jin ssi. After the Saja debacle , it is always reassuring for all PHJ fans to hear that all is going smoothly with Secret's shooting.

Congratulations to you that he came to your country and that you stand a chance to see him in person too.

22 hours ago, andie4u said:

Thank you @beyaruth for the updates on Secret and on Hae Jin ssi. After the Saja debacle , it is always reassuring for all PHJ fans to hear that all is going smoothly with Secret's shooting.

Congratulations to you that he came to your country and that you stand a chance to see him in person too.

Nope... I didn't see him coz I just learned the news of him late.

LOOK: Park Hae Jin spotted outside a mall in Pasay

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/05/13/look-park-hae-jin-spotted-outside-a-mall-in-pasay/

You’re seeing it right, bes! South Korean actor Park Hae Jin is currently in the Philippines!

On May 10, fans welcomed Park Hae Jin at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. He is in the country to film his new K-drama ‘Secret’ alongside actress Jo Bo Ah.

New photos of him walking around a mall in Pasay were shared by his agency Mountain Movement on their Instagram account. The caption says that he is enjoying the Philippines while filming here.

What's this?... I was at this Mall specifically attending our annual convention seminars at the SMX (1 of this Mall's buildings) SM Mall of Asia Pasay the whole day yesterday and awhile ago too... I didn't know about this so I missed the timing! :dizzy:

Jo Boa posted on her instagram 190514 the location of their shoot at Puerta Real Gardens, inside Intramuros, Manila, Philippines.

It's a place showcasing the cultural heritage of Manila and possibly a location for a romantic scene.

@beyaruth That article was wrong because Park Hae Jin arrived on May 9th!

and yes he was spotted at the Mall of Asia specifically at SM MOA Seaside area.

Yesterday they were shooting inside the Okada Hotel in Manila.

2 hours ago, beyaruth said:

You’re seeing it right, bes! South Korean actor Park Hae Jin is currently in the Philippines!

On May 10, fans welcomed Park Hae Jin at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. He is in the country to film his new K-drama ‘Secret’ alongside actress Jo Bo Ah.

New photos of him walking around a mall in Pasay were shared by his agency Mountain Movement on their Instagram account. The caption says that he is enjoying the Philippines while filming here.

190514 Earlier today, Park Hae Jin and Jo Boa at Plaza Roma, right across San Agustin Church (which was also said they were there earlier), this is also inside Intramuros, Manila, Philippines.

(maybe in the story, they met here in the Philippines?)

D6hzW-ZUcAAZsTE.jpg

5 hours ago, nonski said:

190514 Earlier today, Park Hae Jin and Jo Boa at Plaza Roma, right across San Agustin Church (which was also said they were there earlier), this is also inside Intramuros, Manila, Philippines.

(maybe in the story, they met here in the Philippines?)

Yes, I was just quoting the news article... thanks anyways for the clarifications.

Wow I missed out my favorite Actress JBA! I pass by Intramuros going home from work everyday... If only I knew I could have stalked her there. My mom loves this place whenever we pass by because it's a nostalgic place (Spanish era feels). I just can't wait to see this drama series! :wub:

‘Secret’ is a work that depicts the characters who have realistic desires to heal in the space called ‘Forest’ and heal the wound of the heart that is not happy with their own memories, realizing the essence of happiness.

(Source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1314254wpp/upcoming-drama-shares-first-look-at-park-hae-jin-looking-confident-but-pensive)

This description made me wonder...Do they have burning desires or something? And is ‘Forest’ an actual forest or a building or open space named Forest? Reading it again it feels like a cult, gather in ‘Forest’ to heal the wounded heart. Hua3

I thought this drama would be about firefighters saving lives and extinguishing fires :sweatingbullets:.

8 hours ago, bluevenus said:

Hi! Anyone knows if there's a confirmed release date for the drama? 

I'm curious too. Do we have a broadcaster yet? Huhu

23 hours ago, bluevenus said:

Hi! Anyone knows if there's a confirmed release date for the drama? 

14 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm curious too. Do we have a broadcaster yet? Huhu

Sadlyl no news of broadcast station yet and this is slated to air 2nd semester of this year

• 2 weeks later...

@beyaruth that sunset is beautiful. And does "Calesa" mean the horse drawn carriage in the background? It would be so romantic to see our lead couple riding a calesa into the sunset!!

@bluevenus Hi ! Good to see another Rookie amongst the other Superstars and Immortals and Legends :wink:

Archived