[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...that bridge kiss was ALL ad lib??  Well...bonus points for creativity.  :wub: BUT...what happened to we kissed for a LONG time??   I feel ripped off.  That video cut off... Guess I will just have to wait for the real deal next week. :lol:  I even tried to chase it down on YouTube

759-E6465-7-C5-E-4880-AD05-1-A2-D98-E17-

NOOOO.... :angry: not available in my country...

I have attached it for those who can view it... enjoy.

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not available in my country too!! :sweat:

Someone, help!! SOS!! Where is our rescue team??

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

NOOOO.... :angry: not available in my country...

NOT available in my country THREE!!! :angry: What happening??? How about in your place? @Ameera Ali

Well, at least the little distraction didn’t stop our OTP to continue kissing....:D Unlike the usual trope...:lol: Go, Kang!! JiaYou!!

@ktcjdrama @nrllee @stroppyse

I watched episodes 17-18 today, subbed...:glasses: Now I understand why you said that our OTP got amazing dialogs.....:heart:  The dialog over the wine after dinner of dandelions kimchi was amazing....I almost wet myself though laughing at the policewoman monologue about how HOT is CC inside her car that was broadcasting for everyone to hear....:joy: I might want to jump off from Eiffel Tower if I am her and found out what happened....:joy:

On 2/29/2020 at 10:34 PM, rocher22 said:

That elevator scene was kind of sexy. 

But, our girl was calm. 

I laughed when SH remained staring at the reflection of his face 

for a moment.:D

He was in his controlling Mighty Alpha Male mode, our girl just said, “Get Lost!!”....:glasses:

The same money crazed Alpha Male then decided to went to her instead of keeping his appointment with the Super Loaded VVVIP....:glasses: 

It’s kinda gives us the possibility that in the end most likely he will let go his swanky city apartment and his armada of Ashton Martin and Range Rover to settle down in The Forest with her as a doctor and him helping The Omoni in herbs picking, washing and drying....:glasses:

6 hours ago, cenching said:

It’s kinda gives us the possibility that in the end most likely he will let go his swanky city apartment and his armada of Alfa Romeo and Range Rover to settle down in The Forest with her as a doctor and him helping The Omoni in herbs picking, washing and drying

THE END. :lol:

Oh, I keep disliking Bo Mi. She's annoying nosy type. And the scene where she ignored call from Choi Chang. Or when she got excited with Cho Chang. Ughh so cringe with her facial expression.

Anyway the preview barely shows the kiss scene for next week eps. Is it under the bridge scene kiss (that jo boah recalls as the memorable scene for them). Cant wait!

Oh great... geeze... a kidnapping really?! *comment about next week's episodes preview*

For the first time since I started watching this show I actually enjoyed it. Episode 10 primarily. Much of the drama has been a bit of a slog. I've been barely hanging on because of the leads. What brought glee to my heart was watching KSH huffing and puffing with jealousy and genuine fear that he could lose JYJ. The "inner peace" sequence was downright hilarious. Of course KSH didn't suffer nearly enough for my liking. I didn't get ample time to savour the angst and the agony. ;) But something's finally penetrated the thick skull that surrounds the thing KSH calls a brain and he's had a bit of a wake-up call that if this is a relationship that was worth preserving, it was worth going the extra mile for it.  At least he's stopped playing like it's a corporate takeover.

I love the juxtaposition of the frenzy of him scrambling around the hotel trying to cut a deal with Chairman Hwang with the frantic activity of his madly trying to track JYJ in the Philippines and back at home. It's does the heart good to see him work hard to prove his sincerity in love as for amassing pots of money. That's the trouble too with him trying to juggle a bazillion balls in the air. Often you end up doing nothing well at all. The show is at pains to point out too that like it or not, he can't compartmentalize. Moreover, he can't move on ahead without her now their paths have intersected. Well, of course he can on some level but the heart wants what the heart wants. And as she points out, he can't perpetually maintain this push-pull dynamic just because it suits him. Kudos to JYJ for putting a kibosh to his condescending attitude, pushing back and telling him to back off.

The show was inordinately kind to him because if I had written  this story, KSH would have been roasting in the oven for another two episodes. Of course when he finds out that Miryeong is a cesspit of toxic chemical contamination of some kind... it should puncture that balloon of his. I kind of appreciate the different approach the show is taking with the detective side of things but I still think the business angle was unnecessary.

I don't for one minute believe that young KSH caused the forest fire although it is not impossible. But seeing how it is "unknown", that means it is riddled with all kinds of dodgy.  I imagine it has something to do with Taesung and Choi Chang's Dad has the inside information. He knows what really happened on some level. I speculate that KSH has suppressed his memory of what really happened.

Bo Mi and Choi Chang are an odd pairing but okay... it's one of those things I can live with largely as comedic relief. Perhaps his easygoing nature is a nice foil to her intensity, rigidity and aggression. It is both annoying and funny that she's trying so hard to play it cool when he absolutely has her number already. I wish him the joy of her but then if there's anyone that seems capable of taming the shrew, he's probably it. :P

I've given up trying to like Dr Park, JYJ's colleague in the clinic. Is there anything remotely to like about the man? If there's one time that I would wholeheartedly support the amnesia trope, this would be it. Better still I'd like to forget him altogether. Seeing this is a K drama though, I'm sure there's a sob story somewhere waiting for us to tamper our dislike for him.

I know from my side of the world, there will be blocked sites, but I STILL have soompi forum to pass by. Thank u all for sharing. I'm glad my country is not rigid like the ehem country. 

I'm really looking forward for Wed n Thu each week for our couple. Heee... Lots of love. 

For KSH, to put trust in his hypnosis doctor is a must. If he doesnt, they cannot sort out the blocked memories. JYJ might help him on his journey to discover himself. I'm glad he fight for JYJ to be by his side. As his aim. Without her, he might be a lost cause. I hope he will not hit rock bottom. 

CC's father remain shady. Yup, I love drama that not only love stories but with a background stories like this. 

Lets counting days~~

Archived