[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nonski and other fellow foresters hahaha woah kudos to u chingoo for being so diligent on this countdown let alone for sharing every little thing about him and this new drama!

woah so excited really to see him again after a long wait from his last M2M drama! let's give his drama a good boost & support him all the way! we also have some new chingoos here one of them @thanie and not sure about other newbies :)I'm all for staying late just to watch our PHJ again!

woah Tanduay and PAL among sponsors? that's cool!

30 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@nonski and other fellow foresters hahaha woah kudos to u chingoo for being so diligent on this countdown let alone for sharing every little thing about him and this new drama!

woah so excited really to see him again after a long wait from his last M2M drama! let's give his drama a good boost & support him all the way! we also have some new chingoos here one of them @thanie and not sure about other newbies :)I'm all for staying late just to watch our PHJ again!

woah Tanduay and PAL among sponsors? that's cool!

Whoaaaaa, @hibiscus23. Tanduay Distillers better be prepared with the upsurge of their sales and an increase in production, too! I tell you, malalasing ako neto, lol! Thank You, Hibs for always including me in the loop. I feel so special... 

1 minute ago, thanie said:

Whoaaaaa, @hibiscus23. Tanduay Distillers better be prepared with the upsurge of their sales and an increase in production, too! I tell you, malalasing ako neto, lol! Thank You, Hibs for always including me in the loop. I feel so special... 

yes just like soju in korea hahaha! you're more than welcome chingoo, my pleasure! don't feel special, you are SPECIAL my friend! :)

Annyeong (foresters?)! I did watched the premiere but I had no idea what is it all about, like.. at all, lol, how I wish that I could understand Korean even if it's only a little :sweatingbullets:

Need subs to give my feedbacks, but rightnow I'm just happy that I able to see PHJ on my screen again.

Wed and Thu probably will be my fav day of the week because of this drama & The Game (which's my new fav) happened to air in the same day but luckily doesn't compete with eachother so I could watch them live back to back, yeay! (can't hardly wait :D)

Look forward to see all of your feedbacks, hope the drama doesn't dissapoint us *fingerscrossed 

34 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@nonski Hi unni..it´s been a long time

This drama was already on my watch list...so I´m really excited for it´s premier :mrgreen:

I hope it will be able to hold my interest until the end. I have been really picky latetly

Yay! happy to have you here... I hope for the same as well so if I can I will continue with the recountcaps. :)  Mishu! It's been awfully quiet on Line these days despite CLOY.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah Share Reasons Behind Choosing “Forest” And Difficulties Of Filming In The Mountains

Jan 29, 2020
by S. Park

540b9670ae5b4315bf735e47fc55b5a3.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Forest” described stories behind their preparation, casting, and filming!

On January 29, a press conference was held at the Ramada by Wyndham Seoul Sindorim hotel with Park Hae Jin, Jo Bo Ah, producing director (PD) Oh Jung Rok in attendance.

“Forest” is about a man who has everything but a heart, a woman who has lost everything but her heart, and the discovery of themselves and the secrets of a mysterious forest.

PD Oh Jung Rok began, “It’s an honor that the project I worked hard to make last year is being aired on KBS. It says it in the title, but you can think of the forest as the third lead. It’s a healing drama with a story about how the main characters with their own pain heal each other and themselves while living together in a forest.”

The actors shared their thoughts behind joining this drama. Park Hae Jin said, “It wasn’t easy choosing this project. Since it takes place in the mountains, I had to film away from Seoul and wondered if I could bring the story to life. Thanks to the help of the National Fire Agency, we were able to film well.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1380027wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ah-share-reasons-behind-choosing-forest-and-difficulties-of-filming-in-the-mountains

1 hour ago, nonski said:

Yay! happy to have you here... I hope for the same as well so if I can I will continue with the recountcaps. :)  Mishu! It's been awfully quiet on Line these days despite CLOY.

missed you too :kiss_wink:

Yes it has been really quiet on Line. I watched only 4 episodes of CLOY and dropped it. At that time it was because of my exams but I don´t really feel the need to pick it up again. 

@nonski @Sarang21 Helloes!!! thanks for the roll call nonski. I miss you ladies here and on LINE. We've all been busy. Sarang, I hope you werent too stressed with your exams I know you'll ace them. :thumbsup:

I havent seen this ep as yet and just looking at the snippets PHJ character reminds me so much of the stoic yet hilarious bodyguard in M2M. So funny and WOWZAS those guns out already  :love: I must squeeze in some time to watch this lol!

It's off on a good start with an average ratings of 7.1%

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380109wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ahs-new-drama-forest-premieres-to-solid-ratings

[SBS Star] Cho Bo Ah Tells What Park Hae Jin's Real Personality Is Like
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005626705

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Cho Bo Ah Tells What Park Hae Jins Real Personality Is Like

Actress Cho Bo Ah revealed what sort of personality actor Park Hae Jin has.

On January 29, a press conference for KBS' romance drama 'Forest' took place at one hotel in Guro-gu, Seoul.
Park Hae Jin

During the press conference, Park Hae Jin shared whether his character in the drama is similar to himself.

Park Hae Jin said, "If I were to compare my own personality to my character, then I would say that I do have cold sides to myself like he does. But that's only because I'm a quite shy person."

He continued, "I guess if people just watch me act this character, they might actually believe that I'm as cold as him in real life though."

During the press conference, Park Hae Jin shared whether his character in the drama is similar to himself.

Park Hae Jin said, "If I were to compare my own personality to my character, then I would say that I do have cold sides to myself like he does. But that's only because I'm a quite shy person."

He continued, "I guess if people just watch me act this character, they might actually believe that I'm as cold as him in real life though."
Meanwhile, 'Forest' airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM KST.
Park Hae Jin

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Unfortunately, work keeps me from translating very much for this drama at the moment, but this clip was pretty funny and cute. Thanks for posting @nonski

KSH: You must have heard the information, so you shouldn’t drink that. I am a person who is busier than you can imagine.
JYJ: Ah, you don’t seem to remember this either. That’s fine. I’ll just give up on this coffee. Enjoy the drink then!
(she slams the cap of the cup on the cup, causing it to splash on her hand)
JYJ: Oh, it’s hot! Oh, it’s hot.
KSH: What happened?
JYJ: Oh, it’s okay. Just go.
KSH: Aaargh… so dirty! Aaargh!
JYJ: What? A person is hurt, and “dirty” is all…
KSH: Aaargh! Jeez!
JYJ: Is it okay? It must have been very shocked, that coffee. (licks her thumb and sticks it in the coffee) Oh no! What to do?! It’s spit!
KSH: Oh, spit! Oh! (throws it away)
JYJ: Why are you throwing that away? When it’s probably especially savory?
KSH: Even if it’s hard for you to act like a human being, let’s not become a sewer bug, over a coffee.
JYJ: A sewer bug?
(KSH walks away)
JYJ: Look here. Look here!

Thank you chingu @stroppyse  Yes this one is really funny!

No pressure, only when you can.

@Sarang21 @Kasmic glad you are here in the thread. 

TBH i just can't with KSH in that all made up hair, all polished, in the hospital bed, walking in the hospital still in his hosp gown and OMG in the gym!!!!  

10 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@nonski @Sarang21 Helloes!!! thanks for the roll call nonski. I miss you ladies here and on LINE. We've all been busy. Sarang, I hope you werent too stressed with your exams I know you'll ace them. :thumbsup:

I havent seen this ep as yet and just looking at the snippets PHJ character reminds me so much of the stoic yet hilarious bodyguard in M2M. So funny and WOWZAS those guns out already  :love: I must squeeze in some time to watch this lol!

It's off on a good start with an average ratings of 7.1%

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380109wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ahs-new-drama-forest-premieres-to-solid-ratings

Hi happy to see you here too :kiss_wink:. My exams were alright...two days ago I wrote the last one. Now I have more time to watch dramas :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali my partner in crime...happy to see you here too. I´m looking forward to all of your hilarious gif :joy:.

Archived