[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rescuers (dunno what we are gonna be)!

It's around 30 min before the premiere of PHJ's new drama Forest.  I hope everyone is waiting and excited!

i'm gonna do a mini-roll call.  Haven't done this in ages.  Been so busy with work, I am not sure if I could get everyone right in time before the show starts.

Dongsaeng @jeonghyang can please help me with this show? Mwuah!  Thank you in advance.

HOping for help in translations from our dear @stroppyse

So, first off thank you @larus for making this thread.

Then the Black Ring Society members (if you even remember this) who are here @triplem @40somethingahjumma.  Sorry have no time to go back to MxM thread.

For the very active PHJ fan @irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski and all campers of the PHJ thread.

@beyaruth @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @0ly40 @thanie @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @lu09 @africandramalover @sadthe1st @RobinM

To PAC members @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @Kasmic @evie7

Chingu @roziecaparas come on over!

My, my, my *face palms* how could I forget my db chingu @katakwasabi

okay will add up later.  

So gonna do a little bit of recap/recounting of events.  Seems there is no working stream for Forest at the meantime.  Maybe you know one @jeonghyang?

KSH delivering a speech, Gochang company, shown him delivering boxes, driving a delivery truck.

JBA in her doctor's gown, inside the elevator.  Think some  doctor is  talking about her, they later saw she is behind them.  She got out of the elevator and received a call/message from someone, Saranghae.

KSH arrived at the office building, met by his secretary, mentioned something about business in the Philippines.  He was being appraised, he suddenly gave his bag to sec and went to the office of one of his colleagues, told him something and he shouted at KSH.  KSH looked at him and comes at him as he walks backward then KSH gives him a signal to keep quiet, talked to him and patted him on the back calling him chingu

KSH entering the gym, does his exercise routine.  (Show off Park Hae Jin!)

vAxaETG.jpg

wrCBAJ0.jpg

VhkWsmm.jpg

Next scene he met a doctor, i think a psych.  They're on their session, doc asking him.

KSH closes his eyes and saw a ball of fire getting closer then suddenly opened his eyes.

Next scene, JBA and KSH talking.  He can't remember her, she is trying to make him remember.  Attendant at the coffee shop called KSH for his coffee, JBA took it from him but he followed her and got his coffee back.

lag lag lag

JBA exclaimed and it seemed she was burnt by the coffee. KSH reacted, initially she thought cuz she was burnt but i think it was of a different issue.  JBA played at him and he went on pouring his coffee in the trash bin.  This one's funny!

images cr @roziecaparas

CRj7g2B.jpg

Yjj5HNE.jpg

cP6fE1K.jpg

JBA inside the operating room.  I think she got into some mistake and got scolded.  When he went out of the OR, she saw some child being wheeled in a stretcher and recalled some memory, maybe it's her, of a child being rescued from drowning, some shouting as the speedboat went on.

She went home, tired, went inside, then shouted and keep hitting a person, turns out she knew this person, seems it's her bf(?) he keeps kissing her.

lag lag lag

end of episode 1

Episode 2

KSH leaning on a wall opposite the nurses station, holding two cups of coffee.  He is waiting for JBA.  He hands her the coffee but she would not accept.  After some explaining, she took the cup, opened it. JBA talking about happiness. KSH opened his cup, looked at it while JBA looks at him, he woke up form his reverie and thanks her.

KSH cutting steak, eat, drinking wine.  His secretary arrived, showed his ipad, KSH browsing through it, some forest in the picture.  Sec mentioned about Taesun Group.  Both guys turned and saw some group of men walking, the lead smiling evilly.  KSH is looking at them intently.  

KSH on the edge of some forest, checking the one in his ipad, put it back inside his car and walked inside the forest.  He stepped on some dirt and cursed.  I think he is a cleanliness freak.  He met a firefighter, they talked and he showed him his dirtied shoes.  Mr. Firefighter bowed to KSH and he went on.  

laggylag

KSH sitting and talking to the memorial stone, he keeps talking gently.  I think someone dear to him died.

JBA, i think she is in a disciplinary meeting with her superiors or some sort of investigation.  They asked her how long she had this illness.

KSH driving when an SUV started hitting his car.  His car almost fell to the sea.  Some men keep hitting his car.  He was able to escape to the forest.

JBA got some stuff from her locker.  Looks at her doctor's gown with her name on it.  She is inside the elevator, there is also a girl, who presses the same floor as hers.  The girl went out first and to her surprise her apartment door opened and saw her man hugging the girl.  She went away, came home to his dad, like nothing happened. Dad served food and she cries as they were talking about her mom.  Later she burst out crying and dad rushes to get her some water.

KSH at the hospital, looking at the images of his accident, and again of the Forest.  His sec is blabbling loudly about the accident, it seems Tae Sun group is the culprit.  KSH asked him to keep quiet.

JBA riding in a car heading towards the Forest (again) and it was so bumpy she wanted to vomit.  She's dropped into some sideroad and walked towards the forest (ok, i'm kinda have to get used to typing this).  She heard some noises and shouted and keep running.  She is now walking slowly now inside the forest.  KSH walking in the same forest (lols sorry).  JBA basking at the beauty inside the forest.  KSH walking and saw her looking up with her eyes closed.  She opened her eyes and saw him, pointing at him.

-end-

Woah, hahaha Philippine Airlines and Tanduay are both sponsors to this drama!

Archived