Nothing's Wrong with Me...I think O_o

Guest Raix

Hear me being just random *dances* listen and comment please =D
You may find me just a little strange... It's the top song :lol: To celebrate the newness of Soompi (Okay, not really. I'm just hyper), I sang a fun song called "Nothing's Wrong With Me". It's really upbeat but I probably made it dead ><" I've never sung like this before and my voice sounds weird because I made it sound weird, I was trying to sound like happy and stuff but I just sound...O_o Aren't I awesome? Oh and this song is on the soundtrack of a Disney movie called "Pixel Perfect". I worked with a vocal cut so that's why it might sound a bit weird. Please...I beg you to listen and comment *jumps around*. I ate too much chocolate today :rolleyes: I'll probably redo it soon, I should do more jumpy songs XD I'm off tune in some parts, the timing's off sometimes, the mixing isn't the best and I think I've gone a bit overboard with the whole song but I was so eager to post this up. :D

I heard it on Disney Channel! LOL

the first time i heard it, i hated that girl. but it got to me.. eventually. im gonna go listen to your version now..

*edit*

something bothers me .. it's like .. your voice it isn't clear or something, i don't know what it is but i just couldn't listen to it anymore! ><; i liked the chorus though! you did it goooood. i know i sound sorta.. weird now .. but yeah i jus dont' know how to elabortae :( i suck at it. haha. and not for nutting i get 6/10s for my hw cuz i can't explain. pfft. anyways. yeahh. :)

Guest KoweanTeddie

Ooo~ Very nice singing ^_^;; Yes she is very young huh..I'm also 13 so i don't know what i'm on about lol. Anyways keep up the singing. I'll be expecting you to be famous in a little whiles time.

=)

Unique voice no no not a bad thing saying it's good to hear a different tone of voice instead of the same old voices..over and over.

Yeaaah i heard this from "Pixel Perfect" I believe and i used to love that movie well still do. XDD

So good job!

Guest mikeXc

i nver heard this song before - I guess cause I don't watch disney... I liked it, It was fun to listen... I liked your talking part best.

mike

You have a nice voice, but you could've done better if you didn't hold back your voice on some parts like the first part of the chorus. Perhaps a bigger dynamic change. Anyways, good job.

-- Thao

something bothers me .. it's like .. your voice it isn't clear or something, i don't know what it is but i just couldn't listen to it anymore! ><; i liked the chorus though! you did it goooood.

Yeah, someone else said I sounded like I have a cold. I think its my allergies XD

I remember this songg! :D Wow! You're soooo young =] Very nice voice.

Thank you ^^

Anyways keep up the singing. I'll be expecting you to be famous in a little whiles time.

Thanks! :D But I don't wanna be famous :unsure: I'm too nerdy...I wanna be a web designer! O_o I'm serious...

Unique voice no no not a bad thing saying it's good to hear a different tone of voice instead of the same old voices..over and over.

Yeaaah i heard this from "Pixel Perfect" I believe and i used to love that movie well still do. XDD

Thanks, I just watched the movie from the beginning yesterday. I only got "Notice Me" at first but I needed more songs so I got this one as well. I never thought my voice was unique :lol:

i nver heard this song before - I guess cause I don't watch disney... I liked it, It was fun to listen... I liked your talking part best.

I'm glad it was fun, I was worried it'd sound boring!

you could've done better if you didn't hold back your voice on some parts like the first part of the chorus. Perhaps a bigger dynamic change.

I hold back when I don't mean to, I guess I should've like screamed it out. Now that would've been fun! *jumps around*

I had more chocolate...anyway, thanks for all your comments and suggestions everyone!

I hold back when I don't mean to, I guess I should've like screamed it out. Now that would've been fun! *jumps around*
Haha, not exactly 'scream' but yeah. You did well anyways. Screaming would probably sound bad on microphones.

-- Thao

it sounds like you were sort of whispering into the mic or something.. but it's pretty good..

listening to all those songs.. i gotta say you have really improve.. you have a really good voice too..

XD that was cuute ^__^

& waa~ youre so young (well not really XD, just a year or two younger than me xD) but O_O your voice is cutee~ you sing better than me XD.~ ^^. keep up the good work!~

go for it!! i like that song so much better ^^

Yup, yup. I'm gonna try it tonight :D I like it better as well but I was in the mood for something energetic.

XD that was cuute ^__^

& waa~ youre so young (well not really XD, just a year or two younger than me xD) but O_O your voice is cutee~ you sing better than me XD.~ ^^. keep up the good work!~

Thanks! That song made me sound cute, I don't think I usually sound that way XD

Was I whispering? Yeah, I guess it was because I turned the volume down. It hurt my ears the first time I recorded O_o

yeaa ur so young!! and u sound so cute!! haha. as u said up there, there abit off sync, off tune and the mixing could be better. I really liked u the parts u were talking :lol: supports~~

Archived