WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another beautiful song, from ep.6.

Spoiler

I really want to praise the music choosing in the series. Sometimes even by titles of the songs can be seen how a song suits for a moment. This one is called "Memory", the one from ep.5 is "Paper star". That is probably why ThaiBLfan92 translates not only characters words but also lyrics of the songs (Great thanks to her(?) for this:star:).

8 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Thun is really honest in this ep., he stopped beat around the bush

One of them had to.:) Because Met would have stayed silent to the very end. What is understandable since he is the one who is going to leave.

Btw, i didn't realize that Met have been staying at Thun's place for several month. Actually i haven't thought about timing at all, and for us it have been just two month, so i was a bit surprised.:lol:

10 hours ago, aniola said:

One of them had to.:) Because Met would have stayed silent to the very end. What is understandable since he is the one who is going to leave.

Btw, i didn't realize that Met have been staying at Thun's place for several month. Actually i haven't thought about timing at all, and for us it have been just two month, so i was a bit surprised.:lol:

Another thing I love about this director - his sense of timing is such that we the audience can't time stamp it...I knew it had been a while..but the two months is interesting  which by the way is the length of time this series has been on...:joy: the brother is deep !

2 hours ago, deltos said:

which by the way is the length of time this series has been on...

Just as i said.:P

13 hours ago, aniola said:

for us it have been just two month

I'm actually don't like to be confused about timing... wow, i just realized that we actually can figure it out how long Met lived with Thun. Because Ching Ming festival is 5th of April and Thun's birthday is 23th of July (they show us calendar in ep.4) So it makes about 3,5 months.B)

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

Just as i said.:P

I'm actually don't like to be confused about timing... wow, i just realized that we actually can figure it out how long Met lived with Thun. Because Ching Ming festival is 5th of April and Thun's birthday is 23th of July (they show us calendar in ep.4) So it makes about 3,5 months.B)

so, let's say the whole Mes leaving, returning, and finding out why/how he died takes another 1.5. mo.  that leaves 6 months until Ching Ming again.  Will the series end as it began ? Full circle ?  Question is this, was the scene in the E8 preview Qing Ming. 

11 hours ago, deltos said:

so, let's say the whole Mes leaving, returning, and finding out why/how he died takes another 1.5. mo.  that leaves 6 months until Ching Ming again.  Will the series end as it began ? Full circle ?  Question is this, was the scene in the E8 preview Qing Ming. 

Idea about full circle is good, but i don't think that they would/could have waited 6-8 months for proper farewell to Met. Hardly it's in their power to make him stay longer after he'll found out how he died, since not knowing is the reason why he became ghost in the first place. (Actually my guesses were about week or two between Met's leaving and returning, and that finding out about his death is matter of few days.)

But maybe if Met is destined to return he will do in Ching Ming, that would really make full circle.:)

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

with the translation it's worst

the image did it for me...and if I word smith that a bit...to read..." deny" the truth... so we "must" accept it... it's even a rougher read,.. 3 days to go

Archived