[Thai Series 2019] Great Men Academy  สุภาพบุรุษสุดที่เลิฟ

uglypearl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched GMA last saturday and liked it so-so much.:rolleyes:

Not a fan of stories with a girl turning into a boy (or other way around) but this series really catched me because of well written characters and the story. James did a very good job in portraying Love (really!), it was so easy for me to see both of them (James and N'New) as the same person. Also it was hard not to fell for Tangmo.:lol: Since i'm BL-fan it was a nice bonus that bigger part of the series Love was a boy, but i wouldn't have been mind for her turning back into a girl in the end.

9fdac2213a51de1a7ffef55e580ffa84f771d2dd33dbcbdc40becc943bdbf866a1c7fe4cfe524b98

Also i really like the opening music.))

3 hours ago, aniola said:

James did a very good job in portraying Love (really!), it was so easy for me to see both of them (James and N'New) as the same person. Also it was hard not to fell for Tangmo.:lol:

Agreed and agreed :wub:!

It make me learn one more thai word and could eat a lot while I was there (Tangmo means Watermelon).

3 hours ago, aniola said:

9fdac2213a51de1a7ffef55e580ffa84f771d2dd33dbcbdc40becc943bdbf866a1c7fe4cfe524b98

I love the song of this scene, I discover it via actors' IG and finally know the title with this scene (whom won a price on Line TV awards)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because the secret is not to tell Mom As for the fans in the mind, we can know! While watching Bad Genious The series We would like to take everyone to the heart of the young man's secret.  Ice Paris The listener is much tweaked. But already know and kiss Ok Magazine.

• 2 months later...

Bad Genius, The series (based in the Same name Movie) confirms cast:

EcZ8earVcAENOp3?format=jpg&name=small

Friendship, love, and cheating Will be completely revealed . Find games that are more than ever. Every Monday-Tuesday at 20:15 hrs. At first, this August 3.

Archived