What Are Ur Nicknames :)

Guest lalaloveex3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s u n d a e_

lol!! your friends call you Jennay from Forrest Gump? so random!

not that mine are any better...

roxy, rokunana, banana, geisha, bubbles, violet crumble, icklefud (?), noob, 5 cent.

Guest ohNO not Vivix3

Vivi, Vai, Eddy, Japanese grandma, Tiffany, Tiffy, Duckie, Japanese Duckie...some more but I can't remember.

I respond to anything you call me.

Guest cacophony.

china, pronounced (chee-nuh) given to me by those racist hispanic friends of mine. that's usually the most common aka they've given me. -_-

Guest Elly_Vator

My real name is Annelise, but none of my nicknames sound anything like it haha.

1. Eleanor, Elly, Elles, etc. (Some kid didn't know my name and said I looked like an "Eleanor." lol The name just stuck and I respond to it like it's my own name)

2. Pipa/Peepa. (Came from Spanish/Puerto Rican word, I think, for belly button. Bipa or something...)

3.Peter. (My mom calls me that. Originated from peepa and because I'm usually boy-ish XD)

4. General. (Don't even ask... Looooonnnggg story.)

5. Taking Back Sunday, TBS girl. (When people don't know my name at school... That is how they identify me, lmao)

Guest misswindupbird

My friend makes fun of me for liking kpop, so he calls me [my name] kpop (don't really want to post my name here since it's kind of unusual but it starts with a K so it ~flows~ and whatnot).

Mishy - short for mishmish, which means apricot in arabic.  Don't ask.

Comrade - something I got in high school.  also a long story.

• Rebby locked this topic