anti love game

Lmangla

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kokodus LOL you'd laugh if you saw all the different search terms I used! I literally try everything. Needless to say, I've come across some really bizarre results. :joy:

I am going to see how long you and @Dhakra can keep the zen going. I feel like you both deserve a special prize if you can keep the peace until the game is done. 

giphy.gif

@USAFarmgirlShhh. Johnny is sleeping. :D He can't help you right now. He's tired from playing all morning.

@mouse007Oh, we can keep it up forever! Our Zen is growing. We are at a top notch harmony level.

giphy.gif

@dotonlyFist bump with Johnny? That....doesn't even make sense. :D I don't know what you are talking about. 

@Dhakra That´s too far away...I was hoping you would live closer :lol:

After writing an exam today my brain is on a strike and doesn´t  want to help me solve this game :bawling:

the only one that I can guess right away even without my brain (don´t ask me how it´s possible) is: 

Drama # 2

Spoiler

Liar Game

as for the other´s I had to use ahjussi Google :lol:

Drama #1

Spoiler

School 2013

Drama #3

Spoiler

The queen´s classroom

Drama # 4

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=4668781

@Matilda_Anne Aren´t we supposed to be a team?:lol:

Here goes 1 and 4 no clue dramas I ain't heard of and I'm too cool too Google (i.e. L

lazy and can't be asked):glasses: 

Spoiler

Liar Game

Spoiler

The Queen's Classroom

So that's 2 that I know yah! Here's hoping I haven't peaked too soon.  :sweat_smile:

Ok I have no idea what day 2 clues are but if Google has it right, then these are my guesses

Drama 1:

Spoiler

Secret forest 

Drama 2:

Spoiler

Rebel

Drama 3:

Spoiler

Save Me

Drama 4:

Spoiler

Mad Dog