Soompi love feast

Lmangla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

@happyfanlgxSSR's soompi was created in 2007 but it was only active to 2015 and was deactivated. I admit i was aware of his projects before but i didnt watch them except for maybe '3 dads 1 mum'. Haha. But TLE turned me to a fan of his. His acting as cray and sometimes sane Hyuk pulled me in and even became the reason I'm watching TLE. I went searching for more SSR info but information was kinda scarce and his soompi was not active. Hence i decided to give it a try at updating his soompi. Hehehe. He had many projects between 2015 to now. I don't know how to arrange the updates yet. But hopefully more fans can come join his thread.

The thing is, SSR usually plays villains. And he's good at it. So maybe that scared some potential fans lol. 

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be impossible to activate his thread:) Just give it a try and ask the Soompi Moderators for help:) I hope they can do it . You could open a new thread for him but what for if there is already a thread ? So better to activate the existing thread :thumbsup:

'''The thing is, SSR usually plays villains. And he's good at it. So maybe that scared some potential fans lol'''

It could be scared but not because of the actor .There are a lot of problems in real life ,,,,people are tired, depressed, weak and yes, scared ...so they'd love the good guy, beautiful faces,&bodies and an easy subject for the storyline, a happy end and kisses...manny kisses:D. If you're an actor who want popularity and money, than you'll give to the people what they want.but a good actor isn't acting for money and some fake online polls .He will  be always a pro:)

28 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be impossible to activate his thread:) Just give a try and ask the Soompi Moderators for help:) I hope they can do it . You could open a new thread for him but what for if there is already a thread ? So better to activate the existing thread :thumbsup:

I already did that and have updated a bit. I just dont know yet how to arrange the updates lol. Here's the link. Come and visit~ hehehe

5 minutes ago, icemaid said:

:lol: @nrllee  what's all this about?

it is a feast! hahaha... basically as a community we are sharing what we love/learn/enjoy about the soompi experience as well as sharing food. what's a gathering without something to munch? hahaha...

here's the instructions:

1. share what you have loved/learned/enjoyed about hanging out here in the soompi community. it can be a drama, ship, a kpop group, actor or just the different discussions you had with chingus here.

2. share some food -- it could be from your region or from your travels or just some favourites.

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

Dear @Lmangla - May I know that how long will this thread be actived ahead...?! Is it for February only or something like that.?!! :)

I would love to share something special here soon since this is the lovers' month..... :kiss_wink: I hope chingus here will love my valentine's gift!!!! 

30 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lmangla - May I know that how long will this thread be actived ahead...?! Is it for February only or something like that.?!! :)

I would love to share something special here soon since this is the lovers' month..... :kiss_wink: I hope chingus here will love my valentine's gift!!!! 

I am 100 % sure it is related to Choi Daniel :D:D:D

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@gm4queen ~ yea, this is a feb only event; was planning to wrap it tomorrow but people are still free to keep posting and adding stuff as they feel like. guess it depends on if people are still peeking into the thread. :)

Oh..... Can't you keep this thread at least until feb 14 dear, please please please....???! This is a special request!!!! :wub:

33 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am 100 % sure it is related to Choi Daniel :D:D:D

You know 100% about me .... :D :D :D :D

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh..... Can't you keep this thread at least until feb 14 dear, please please please....???! This is a special request!!!! :wub:

no worries; I will be wrapping it up on my side as I have to do the anti-love event but the thread itself will be open and still pinned on top till 14th... so folks if want to keep chatting and sharing food and other gifts, they can! :glasses:

I wasn’t sure if too soon share what I like as new :D but for  me what I love from soompi is the most of the members on it are dazzling, a real bunch of diverse people from informative, to chatterboxes , to one line hilarious to forever friendly and kind , it a safe place one can say what ever it feel about anything, without someone jumps in your throat about it , I nearly five months in the forum and I love that I can vent my feeling about drama I watched all day long , with a people that share the same interests as me , who cares as much about drama and characters as I do and not be called a weird. 

I don’t often post so much anywhere else except drama forum but I would love to tag some of many fabulous people on drama discussions thread that I have pleasure to read their post and had some friendly & nice interaction

@lu09 , @angelwingssf, @sava2sava, @Pam_Van Fossen, @maribella, @Lmangla@UnniSarah, @Carmarie, @dramaninja, @foreverempress@philosophie :blush:

Waving hand to @staygold, @triplem , @bairama, @supergal99@angelangie & @Sarang21 :D

And about food I will enjoy eating this today if I could  ,

29D94522-166E-495C-91AF-7E29126B7976.gif

as it’s final episode for the drama I watching now , it will help me cry without any shame :tears:

1. What I love about Soompi is that people from different part of the world can come together to discuss about their favorite dramas, movies and Kpop group. - Through soompi I have made a lot of awesome friends.

- One of my favorite thread since joining soompi is "guess the abs thread" for anyone who hasn´t visited it yet...You better run there right now :lol:

-2. A speciality from bavaria/germany. jetze095.jpg

This is fufu a west africa delicacy 

Fufu-with-palmnut-soup-003.jpg

3. @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @supergal99 @Kasmic @supergal99 @moodypie @nonski @staygold I invite you to participate :D

@Ameera Ali Thanx for the tag :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I see you've started redoing his first post, and have brought his filmography up to date plus changed the photos. Is it that you're still considering how to arrange it, or do you require some actual assistance?

Thank you for asking @stroppyse :) 

I'm considering how to arrange it. The last posts were from 2015. So theres about 10 projects that were never posted on the thread before~ hoho

I'll start slow and update slowly. Baby steps~ hopefully Vagabond will bring him new fans lol. It is a very hyped up drama. I hope it lives up to its hype :lol:.

Archived