Soompi love feast

Lmangla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh.. Reading all of your post.. is exactly why I love this community in soompi....

My experience in drama forums goes back way way back before I went to collage in 2000 era..... there were 2 - 3 notable sites that I noticed Asianfanatic, Soompi, and an Indonesian website, Indowebster... but because T-drama was more known to me at the time, AF was the place I go often, while IDWS is where I go to download my dramas lol... 

Nowadays.. AF is like a graveyard.. sigh.. there's not much activities anymore... I guess its understandable with the decline of T-drama and HK popularity... Still, I had so many fond memories there... and I still smile remembering my shipping days of Ariel and Joe Cheng :D... 

Am I showing up my age now???

My memories of soompi pre- 2014 Pinocchio  were a bit hazy.... I think before that I come and go as I please to check out threads of dramas that I enjoy... :P .....

Anyway.... at the time I was feeling bored.. so I browsed IDWS to see what drama is playing right now and I saw Pinnochio in their HOT thread.. lol.. and because I'm curious.. my mind instantly tell me... "Heyyy.. why don't you check out soompi for their discussions .... and quote on quote spoilers :D "

For me viewing drama is not just for the drama alone.. sometimes for the memorable ones... I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts, happiness,, and sharing our giddiness on cute and adorable scenes :wub:... lol... I still fondly remember @CamelKnight there gushing about Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio and then there's another comments that still sticks to me till today about Park shin hye's golden skin tone and Lee Jong Suk's pink skin tone hahahaha... it got me curious enough to watch the drama in 1080 pixel... just to see if its true or not hahahahhahahaha... And yeahh.. its true.. they had perfect skin you all.... anddd I also notice Lee jong suk's eyeliner :joy:... hahhahaah I noticed the strangest thing right???

Anyway.. after Pinnochio.. I went back to watch my dramas silently lol.. until DOTS :D

Tbh I'm not sure if is DOTS or Song Song couple that finally push me to make an account in soompi lol..... but I'm glad anyway... a long the ways.. I find a lot of good friends that eventually also became personal friends in this forums and also in real life. :kiss_wink:

Nowadays, the place that I would come every day is the Sub/add thread....I really enjoy all the conversation, jokes there that somehow brighten up my day... lol.. I won't tag because everyone is tagged already... but just so you know love you all.:love::kiss_wink:

Now, lets enjoy some Kastengels - Butter chesee cookies...:kiss_wink:

images_Kue_Kering_17.jpg

11 hours ago, packmule3 said:

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

Looks like I didn't make the guest list...I am hurt... Angry reacts :angry:... :lol:

But...I am gonna crash the party anyway...as I am inclined to regardless.

Soompi - where I hang with like-minded people (and some not so like-minded - you know who you are) but hey, this the month of love so I am gonna be magnanimous and turn the other cheek.

Food (ate this last night - I like it...I think) KimChi pancake.

kimchi-pancake-6.jpg

Seeing I am still a Hoobae, I bow to the Sunbae Nims here and I will just tag one friend (who may decline the invitation - she's a very busy lady) @icemaid

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Waves @bairama and everybody here :) 

@mouse007 Proudly ;) Mabuhay to my fellow Filipino Soompiers :wub:

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

@rubie @irilight @nistymaj01 @lduc @raetan16 @maria1983 @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @siddy09 @wenchanteur @ktcjdrama @lxands @sandhya05 @9tails @wdsayang @alcides14ahjumma @dian02_stv @klebinha @Rania Zeid @nonski @Kelly86

I reuse all your tags, thank you very much, I wouldn't have had the patience to create them, especially since I suck at that, because I get my brushes tangled up on the text editor.
I miss you all!
The MOA forum was unique and warm thanks to all of you.

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Spring rolls veggies :wub:

I love crispy spring rolls :lol: I even learned how to make this xixixixixi. Just because I want kriuk kriuk kriuk sound if I eat spring roll. If I buy it sometimes it doesn’t sound kriuk kriuk kriuk if I eat at home. Xixixixi.  I prefer to put bihun, carrots, cabbages inside. Hmmmh :kiss_wink: 

ooooo I love spring rolls filled with bihun:heart:

@bairama the 2 besties are YYS and SHJ :)

And Jungwoo was also in the gif. He was hidden at the back while SHJ and YYS were dancing. Here is JW front and centre hahaha

tumblr_n14l5mKX1o1r8sro0o3_500.gif

And here's a clip of them with their original Coffee Friends project before the tv show cafe happened~

@stroppyse indeed i have watched that video. Maybe too many times hahaha. SHJ, baro and YYS trip to Laos was so fun to watch. I liked how out of place SHJ felt, i think it was his first time abroad and it was cool seeing how street savvy YYS is. 

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

does your day feel incomplete without logging in to soompi at least once? guess it is a bit like our morning coffee. how did people in the ancient days even wake up? :sweatingbullets:

By Rooster sounds?

7 hours ago, dotonly said:

1. Soompi is the place for me to go to from RL.

2. Honey and water is good for health.

3. Tag other members? I see they already here.

Just wanted to say the same except #2

#2 :  Love eating chaat 

- Aloo Chat, Masala Chat, Pani puri and just about everything fried,spicy and delicious.  Bad for health but who cares - As long as I have bad food and kDrama -don't need anything else.

9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Waves @bairama and everybody here :) 

@mouse007 Proudly ;) Mabuhay to my fellow Filipino Soompiers :wub:

@rubie @irilight @nistymaj01 @lduc @raetan16 @maria1983 @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @siddy09 @wenchanteur @ktcjdrama @lxands @sandhya05 @9tails @wdsayang @alcides14ahjumma @dian02_stv @klebinha @Rania Zeid @nonski @Kelly86

Love to all :wub:

Vietnam is known for Pho, but my favorite is this pork chop dish with broken rice.  I came to soompi due to my love for kdramas and good stories.  I became a lot more active after meeting great friends who gave me nice discussions in the feel good to die thread.  We don't always agree, but we respect each other.   @Lawyerh @angiedramadive @jenappelle@Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @gm4queen  Looking forward to meeting more friends.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Looks like I didn't make the guest list...I am hurt... Angry reacts :angry:... :lol:

But...I am gonna crash the party anyway...as I am inclined to regardless.

Soompi - where I hang with like-minded people (and some not so like-minded - you know who you are) but hey, this the month of love so I am gonna be magnanimous and turn the other cheek.

Food (ate this last night - I like it...I think) KimChi pancake.

Seeing I am still a Hoobae, I bow to the Sunbae Nims here and I will just tag one friend (who may decline the invitation - she's a very busy lady) @icemaid

But I see you regularly in my blog, @nrllee:naughty: Those are names of people who PM'ed me at one time or another. That's only about a third of them. lol. I have zero followers but for some reason, people like to PM me instead.   

I used to spend HOURS writing to them and now, I don't even have time to drop them a note.  I don't know who "abandoned" whom. Most likely it was me. Mea culpa. Because of the demands of my work, I usually leave the conversation first.  

But just ask @phikyl about our overnighter. We stayed up the whole night editing a fanfic. lol.

Or @BiruAngel about our parties in TaecGui. That's how @Lmangla honed her skill to create parties. We did themed parties for our 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, .... 1000th pages but before we published everything out in the open, we would stage them in our PMs. lol. 

Or @lavender2love, She's gone, too. 

At one time or another, those people and I were flying the same skies but now they have different horizons. 

Image result for two girl friends cartoon gif

Which is good. That's how life should be, right?

I was told that, as parents, we give our children one feather every year that they live with us so by the time they're ready to leave home, they should have enough feathers for wings to fly away from the nest. That's why parents are called "empty-nesters" when their baby birds have grown and flown away. Under their care and protection, their babies grow strong and soar to new places and new heights on their own.  

lol. That's why I've set my soompi settings to disallow followers. I never wanted them. I thought it was silly...like cloning mini-packmule3. (ewww... shudders. Moderators will have a fit. hahaha.)  I want my readers here in soompi and in my blog to learn what they can and to take what they need to grow wings and take flight on their own. 

I'm proud to say that nobody stays with me forever (lol. unless you're my spouse.)  I've done my duty if I've launched my "daughters" successfully into independence. 

Don't feel bad that I didn't put your name on the list. That wasn't a snub. :D

Tagging more missing people: 

@bleached @julie721 @Killa92 @missdey, @alekaonu @fikachuuu@Kissy13

@spicystrawberry (hey Sparky!)

@mouse007,

I don't think I've been to Borecay. Is that the one with bat caves? Or the limestone cliffs?

I don't think I can eat the tentacles. I can eat squid and octopus as long as they're not rubbery. But the tentacles are iffy. Just like I can't eat fish-heads and chicken feet.  

Spoiler

I've been to a couple of islands because my sons love snorkeling and scuba-diving. But the names of the islands all blend together after a while. And when I'm in that part of the world on official business, they drop by my hotel for free food and drinks (haha) then go backpacking somewhere in Asia. 

46 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

@mouse007,

I don't think I've been to Borecay. Is that the one with bat caves? Or the limestone cliffs?

I don't think I can eat the tentacles. I can eat squid and octopus as long as they're not rubbery. But the tentacles are iffy. Just like I can't eat fish-heads and chicken feet.  

Hide contents

I've been to a couple of islands because my sons love snorkeling and scuba-diving. But the names of the islands all blend together after a while. And when I'm in that part of the world on official business, they drop by my hotel for free food and drinks (haha) then go backpacking somewhere in Asia. 

@packmule3 sweetheart, love you & your blog :wub: Time for you to check out these islands with ur fam in case you haven't been to.

The one with bats & limestone is called Underground River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.

https://www.thediaryqueen.com/2016/06/palawan-day-2-underground-river.html

Shabu-shabu

Blue Palawan  Puerto Princesa Manila When in Manila Mae Ilagan Day 5-6

Boracay is known for it's powder white sand.

http://www.philippines-hotels.ws/boracay-island/

Resulta ng larawan para sa boracay specialties

ctto

4 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Don't feel bad that I didn't put your name on the list. That wasn't a snub.

All good. I was just poking fun. :lol:

Bwahaha...I just saw your ( @packmule3 ) reaction to my initial post... :lol: Guess I deserved it.  

Archived