Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Spring Flower, Autumn Moon 天雷一部之春花秋月

On 8/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, jkfan said:

I honestly thought that Que Yue and Xiao Bai might have been half brothers for the first 10 or so episodes. Glad that Qiao yue provided the back story of the mom, so we can understand why he is so clingy to Chun Hua and pretty obsessed with her.

If that was the storyline then it would have been a plot straight off another very famous Wuxia novel.."The Beautiful twin Brothers" --not sure of the English name, but it was basically two fraternal twin brothers with the same father and same mom. TVB had the original drama with Tony Leung in the 80's and then Taiwan has a drama had Alec Su and Jimmy Lin -- all three superstars were my teenage heart throbs.

A scorned lover from the twin father's past was so jealous of the wife, that when the father and mother was killed trying to run away from the mother's all women sect, the scorned lover took in one of the twins that was held by the father and trained him to be an assassin and to grow up to kill his twin brother as a revenge. This twin also wore all white all the time.

The other twin that was held in the mom's embrace was taken by the "good" sects to train him in martial arts I think...it has been 29 years since I saw the drama -- he was very happy go lucky, as not much was expected of him.

The remake is Handsome Siblings. One of the main stars will be in A BL series.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, jkfan said:

I honestly thought that Que Yue and Xiao Bai might have been half brothers for the first 10 or so episodes. Glad that Qiao yue provided the back story of the mom, so we can understand why he is so clingy to Chun Hua and pretty obsessed with her.

If that was the storyline then it would have been a plot straight off another very famous Wuxia novel.."The Beautiful twin Brothers" --not sure of the English name, but it was basically two fraternal twin brothers with the same father and same mom. TVB had the original drama with Tony Leung in the 80's and then Taiwan has a drama had Alec Su and Jimmy Lin -- all three superstars were my teenage heart throbs.

A scorned lover from the twin father's past was so jealous of the wife, that when the father and mother was killed trying to run away from the mother's all women sect, the scorned lover took in one of the twins that was held by the father and trained him to be an assassin and to grow up to kill his twin brother as a revenge. This twin also wore all white all the time.

The other twin that was held in the mom's embrace was taken by the "good" sects to train him in martial arts I think...it has been 29 years since I saw the drama -- he was very happy go lucky, as not much was expected of him.

The remake is Handsome Siblings. One of the main stars will be in A BL series.

On 8/17/2019 at 6:45 PM, cheese79 said:

Sadly, Prodigy Healer only had 3 first episodes with english subbed. 

The chemistry was not as strong in this drama. I think that it could be the script or directing.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was never immortal to begin with.  Shangguan Qiao Yue and Xiao Bai are just the two people human beings that have a very high level, the highest level of Martial Arts in the Jianghu. The only immor

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=395278&chapterid=60   The above link is to the original writing by the author of the book. So don't read it if you don't want spoilers. I ha

Is there a season 2 for this series ? I can’t believe it he doesn’t have power anymore. How is he going to protect himself and chua from the enemies? I hope they just show a happy family than this ending. But still like the ending.. I guess the title is really suited . If chua die is it possible for her to back to her world ? 

Does the male lead know that the female lead is not the girl he used to know ?