Cast:

李宏毅 Li HongYi as 秋月QiuYe
赵露思 Zhao LuSi as 春花 ChunHua
吴俊余 Wu JunYu as 萧白 XiaoBai
姜嫄 JiangYuan as 风彩彩 Feng CaiCai
刘怡潼 Liu YiTong as 秦流风 Qing LiuFeng
盛蕙子 Sheng HuiZi as 冷凝 LengNing

Synopsis:

A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a complicated romance with two young men who are opposites like black and white.

(Source: ChineseDramaInfo)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Airing Schedule:

h2Jo0m-DYFhYHyhbWoF7t7BgM3NI17cqQ21GBV1L

Additional Links:

Weibo Link - 天雷一部之春花秋月

Baidu Link - 天雷一部之春花秋月

Click here to request a Viki License

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really enjoying this series. It's light and cute even though I find myself skipping a lot because I can't speak any Chinese XD But I have the feeling that my Chinese vocabulary is quite good when it comes to romance. All of a sudden I understand stuff! Maybe that is what they call the 'power of LOVE'! <3

The actor June Wu (Xiao Bai) is really cute! Have you guys checked him out in the BTS, so cute! His voice is ... so cute! I have no other means of describing him, I need help!

The two Main Leads are also so cute together behind the scenes (there it goes again, my vocabulary seems very limited with this cast)

The two are always bickering. Behind the scenes they act more like siblings than in the drama XD

12 hours ago, elsanna said:

Who is she paired at last exactly:huh: it's confusing cause the bad guy one treats her like sister:unsure:

I don't know about you but (luckly) my brother does not treat me like Qiu Yue treats his "sister" O///////////O

Spoiler

5DieNRA.png

@elsanna Wait a few episodes, you will figure it out quickly but in case you can not wait:

Spoiler

Li Hong Yi (Qiu Yue) and Zhao Lu Si (Chun Hua) are the Main Leads of this drama, accordingly to mydramalist. June Wu (Xiao Bai) is part of the supporting cast. 

This light drama is my filler for the spaces I have between others. Enjoying the fun.

XB is the righteous gentleman who is a little too straight, a bit awkward and too polite. Shoots his mouth off and wears his heart on his sleeves. I don’t know why but he annoys me a little. I hv never seen the actor...

CH is the muse in all of the crazy machinations and power struggles. She’s a bit of a clown but I am so amused. Zhao Lusi is super in these roles but a little typecast since her characters across her dramas are fairly similar. She always makes me laugh - I like her so much! 

QY seems like the ambitious, cunning villain with a dangerous glint in his eye. He projects an image of a loner who wants to climb to the top of the pugilistic world and has no need for emotional companionship. But he seems to have a soft center and uses all kinds of tactics to keep CH with him - actions do speak louder than words. A little bit of a mysterious, long-suffering anti-hero. I wish they would do away with his antenna hairstyle :lol:

i am up up to ep9 at the moment when they revealed who CH actually is and her true relationship with QY. Kept me guessing and interested.  it also explained the cringey brother-sister kiss and affections in the earlier episodes.

oh boy oh boy

i am a huge fans of Li Hong Yi and Zhao Lu Si !!!!!! Loves Li Hong Yi's long hair.. sooooo smooth and silky! makes me sooo envy! 

By the way, i have watch till ep 10 raw ... i got confused.. both of them are siblings or not???? 

Spoiler

CH and QY are not siblings - they were lovers before CH lost her memory; she was Xiao Lei then, betrothed to XB but loved QY. 

After she she lost her memory, she began to like XB and was fooled into thinking QY is her brother. But it seems QY still has feelings for her and is caught between that and ambition. 

16 hours ago, rocat said:

This light drama is my filler for the spaces I have between others. Enjoying the fun.

XB is the righteous gentleman who is a little too straight, a bit awkward and too polite. Shoots his mouth off and wears his heart on his sleeves. I don’t know why but he annoys me a little. I hv never seen the actor...

CH is the muse in all of the crazy machinations and power struggles. She’s a bit of a clown but I am so amused. Zhao Lusi is super in these roles but a little typecast since her characters across her dramas are fairly similar. She always makes me laugh - I like her so much! 

QY seems like the ambitious, cunning villain with a dangerous glint in his eye. He projects an image of a loner who wants to climb to the top of the pugilistic world and has no need for emotional companionship. But he seems to have a soft center and uses all kinds of tactics to keep CH with him - actions do speak louder than words. A little bit of a mysterious, long-suffering anti-hero. I wish they would do away with his antenna hairstyle :lol:

i am up up to ep9 at the moment when they revealed who CH actually is and her true relationship with QY. Kept me guessing and interested.  it also explained the cringey brother-sister kiss and affections in the earlier episodes.

Thanks For the review.  I was debating which of their recent dramas to start. Maybe I will try this as the hair and costumes are better than a Prodigal Summer :lol:

6 hours ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

is this based from a novel? is this worth watching? how fluffy is the romance?

..yes, it's based on a novel..maybe you should try watching a few episodes and see if it's to your liking. I like it, most esp. because of the OTP that's why I'm watching it :D. Romance is kinda the focus so fluff is just perfect.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, angelangie said:

u love fluff u will love this one :D 

Haha!  Is this a good thing?

14 hours ago, rocat said:

@raziela

wise choice :)

the other one had characters that annoyed me without end...everything is pretty in this one, men included :P

LOL!:lol:

15 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@raziela ..fancy meeting you here in this thread after Abyss...ha ha..:P

Ha ha...nice to see you over in this forum.  Let's hope this is better written :D

On 8/1/2019 at 8:27 AM, lightbringer06 said:

..yes, it's based on a novel..maybe you should try watching a few episodes and see if it's to your liking. I like it, most esp. because of the OTP that's why I'm watching it :D. Romance is kinda the focus so fluff is just perfect.

I tried it! Sadly, it's too lightweight for me!!! I mean I loved the silliness of Eternal Love but this one just doesn't do it. Shelved.

13 hours ago, raziela said:

Ha ha...nice to see you over in this forum.  Let's hope this is better written :D

Ha ha ha...yeah, am on episode 7 now, I'm trying to restrain myself binging it since the subs are quite slow :D.

1 hour ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

I tried it! Sadly, it's too lightweight for me!!! I mean I loved the silliness of Eternal Love but this one just doesn't do it. Shelved.

Oh, too bad...ha ha..well, this is a very light drama to watch anyways...might not everyone's cup of tea...just a drama you watch on a certain day while sipping a cup of coffee :D...

Omg...CH, QY frolicking in the cave :wub:

it’s like they were on their honeymoon. CH has become more sensible but QY is so unlike the ruthless QY we know...he’s such a insecure, lovey-dovey BF. So strange to watch, but oh so fluffy :blush: my toes are curling due to the excess. 

This drama is so good! Can't wait till next week. I hope the save at least 15 minute to show the extra chapter the author wrote. Li Hong yi to is very good looking. Their chemistry is off the charts. 

If they both do a modern day drama together, then it will be a true three lives tale for both Zhao lu si and Li Hong yi.

Archived