Oh, My Emperor 2 / 哦!我的皇帝陛下 2

I Hear you / 最动听的事

Tian Lei Yi Bu Zhi Chun Hua Qiu Yue / 天雷一部之春花秋月

Qīng Náng Chuán / 青囊传

Additional Links

Zhao LuSi Weibo

Chinese Remake of Autumn in My Heart to Premiere on Valentine's Day

005Zuc0Mly1fz5xjvdj5uj30uk0kdb29.jpg

Autumn Fairy Tale 蓝色生死恋 is a Chinese movie adaptation of the hit Korean drama series Autumn In My Heart starring Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon and Won Bin almost twenty years ago. The remake stars Xu Kai, Zhao Lusi, Jiao Rui and Liang Jingxian.  Rocket Girls member Meng Meiqi will have a guest appearance as well.  

Meng+Meiqi+Autumn+Fairy+Tale.jpg

If the movie is anything like the TV series, moviegoers are in for an emotional rollercoaster ride and should prepare... oh i don't know... around 3 boxes of tissues? 

005Zuc0Mly1fz5xjup41cj30uk0kd4qp.jpg

The original story is about young love.  Two baby girls get accidentally switched at birth. One ends up in a well to do family wherein she had a brother while the other winds up with a poor mother who runs a dilapidated cafe. After an accident, it is revealed that there was a mix up and after a few heart wrenching scenes, both girls go back to their rightful families.  
005Zuc0Mly1fz5xjub6dxj30uk0kd4qp.jpg
Time goes by but the brother has never stopped thinking about the stranger that used to be his sister and vice versa.  They meet a few years later, all grown up, but the "brother" now has a fiancee.  The ex sister has another boy trying to woo her.  This results in a messy quadrangle through the later parts of the series.  
005Zuc0Mly1fz5xjvs89rj30uk0kd1kx.jpg
Here's the thing about adapting a Korean series into a Chinese movie.  Obviously, some scenes have to be edited for purposes of different cultures and all that but the most important question is: Will the movie be able to capture the intensity and the timelessness of the classic k-drama series? 

The series lasts well over 10 hours if you watch it back to back.  A movie, on the other hand is just a couple of hours long at best.  Suffice to say, it's not an easy task to condense all those feelings.  
005Zuc0Mly1fz5xjty6njj30xc0m8e81.jpg

Wang Caitao, the director of the movie, has said that he attempted to reproduce the romantic plot lines on the big screen and that he retained many of the original scenes and dialogue.  Personally, I'm a bit skeptical but I'll still give the movie a chance.  After all, who doesn't love a good cry, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Omg i am watching her now in "Untouchable lovers" and her character is a villianous second lead one.  I can't believe my eyes after watching her in oh my emperor and  I hear you.  She does not suit that character but she had done justification in that role.  Since her looks are so cute and bubbly, she will never suit a villainous character.  Thank God she did not do any character like that after that.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi to all!

Hope this thread will be more active as our Lusi is on the up and up. I hardly watch C dramas except for Lusi and another cuite Zhao (Jinmai). 

I just finished watching "A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College," and I am blown away. Love it to bits. Lusi and XuKaiCheng chemistry is over the top. Their characters are so memorable. I can watch it all over again. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I really liked her in Who Rules The World. I only watched a few cdramas before (usually wuxia) but I started watching I Hear You and the first episode is entertaining.

I also noticed she resembles Park Hye Soo especially when Park Hye Soo was in The Introverted Boss.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've been looking for a video with stretching exercises for a long time, because I don't have time to go to the gym. And here's https://easytube.pro/, just like it was made to order. It's as simple as that: paste the link and choose what you need. And you can also choose the quality of the download, which is very convenient because you don't always have a lot of space on your phone. Now I have my own mini-gym right on my phone, and I'm very happy.